Best E4 Sweepers

I measured it. I put a Lucky Egg on a `mon and played Triple Battle with the `mon in my party. I received 52,954 Exp in 9 minutes with O-Power lvl 3.

I did the same at the Battle Chateau, came across Champion Diantha and Duchess Rosile and Leader Clemont before my Lvl3 O-Power disappeared. In a mere 4 minutes, I gained 66598 experience. Without O-Power lvl3 (for the next 5 minutes) I continued to focus on the high Exp foes, and got another 13,000 exp for a total of 80,101 in the same 9 minutes that I'd spend at Le Wow. (Marchioness Yolande, Countess Elaine, Earl Nassak)

Also managed to get Leftovers and a PP-Up from my Pickup pokemon at the Battle Chateau, since you can check after every battle.

------------------

+Money is also useful if you're collecting all of the stylish clothing in this game. I'll write down the experience gain at Le Wow rotation battles next...

assuming that you pick the fire starter, gardevoir is amazing for this. she can learn psychic and moon blast natrually and gets thunder bolt and energy ball via TM meaning that she can hit half the E4 for Super Effective damage and half of the champions pokemon for super effective damage (Halucha, Goodra, Tyrantrum) not only that with thunderbolt or energy ball, you can hit the water E4 where it hurts. the draw back is with the steel gym which is unfortunate since gardevoir doesn't get any moves that can cover against steel.

swanna is best after as it hits the fire E4 and if you started fire, you should have your starter to deal with the steel gym. additionally swanna can hit gourgeist (fly) and aurorus (surf) for super effective damage so the only pokemon that you can't hit for super effective damage on diantha's team is mega gardevoir.

in the post game, if you picked delphox as your starter your rival would have meowstic, clefaible, flareon, greninja, absol, and alteria. swanna can handle flareon and gardevoir hits greninja, absol, and alteria. leaving only meowstic and clefaible.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)