Rejected Being able to choose to receive HL in a specific room (any message)

Having the option to be notified when someone says something in a specific room you choose. This is especially useful when you are online in a room that is at a time when the room is less crowded, for example at dawn or early morning, and you are checking in from time to time that everything is fine with the room. As the room is empty with no comments, it's not unusual for you not to be looking at the room all the time, so this function helps.

By putting an option that notifies you when someone says something in the room, it will help you pay better attention to those moments if you are doing something in parallel. Since it's a tick option, you can uncheck it when the room is busiest so you don't constantly get HL.

Code:
/hl roomadd .*
does this already
Oh, I didn't know, very useful. Okay, thank you!

Will this notify any movement of anyone in the room? And how to remove later (since /hl roomadd .* turns this on) ?

I just realized that you don't need the *, and my question was answered:

/hl roomadd .
/hl roomdelete .

and /hl roomlist in the room you chose to put the hls in, to check the current room hls.

Last edited:
But anyway this is a bit obscure. Can my suggestion still be evaluated for this command to be placed in the default settings?

DaWoblefet

Demonstrably so
is a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Top Researcheris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
PS Admin
These sorts of hyper-specific highlighting options are best handled by individual use-cases. Isaiah's solution will work great.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)