Beheeyem skill swap to Snorlax

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just had this idea for a doubles team where you lead Beheeyem and Snorlax, Snorlax has gluttony and belly drums while Beheeyem skill swaps analytic the only problem is Beheeyem is faster than Snorlax so it would give Snorlax analytic before it bellydrums and heals back from gluttony. The only way I could think around this is maybe giving Beheeyem a brace but that seems like a waist of an item. But Snorlax would be dishing out massive damage with belly drum combined with analytic

Yoda2798

Not the user you are looking for
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributor
Doubles Leader
Hi, this isn't an appropriate topic for a new thread here (with new threads also requiring approval first), I would recommend reading the Smogon Rules before posting in the future. This would be more appropriate for asking in the official Smogon Doubles Discord rather than the forum. (Repeating this from my response to your other thread to reiterate.)

As for feedback on your idea, it's a creative thought, but Belly Drum Snorlax doesn't really need the Analytic boost in the first place! At +6 it should already be KOing most Pokemon, and adding Analytic on top is just overkill. Another problem with Analytic is that the best way to use BD Snorlax is with Trick Room so that it will move first, meaning that the ability would not work in that case. I would recommend just pairing Snorlax with a reliable Trick Room setter instead, such as Cresselia. Skill Swap is a cool move with some interesting possibilities, but Analytic isn't one of them, since it's not that good anyways, and especially when going through the effort of using Skill Swap isn't worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)