Bebop's Attic(ft. Shinies, Legendaries, Breedables)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a shiny numel with egg moves and a beneficial nature and Hidden Power and preferably a nickname. I am willing to trade a shiny treecko from ORAS and an infiltrator litwick with egg moves. Thank you very much. I need to update my trick room team.
Mate as you see by the lack of updates, I am barely around these days sorry ☹

This was meant to be a general response for anyone to answer. I apologize for the miscommunication there and posting on your forum.

Hello Dude /Sis
I read through your thread and would like to trade for Ur stakattaka (the lonely one) what would U want for it?

I get you reply not often, but I wanted to know what you would be interested in? I have some things and im interested in yours but id like to know what your looking for first before I start bothering you with requests.

take your time replying, I was off here for soo long that I had to Make a new account, so I understand the wait thing.

I get you reply not often, but I wanted to know what you would be interested in? I have some things and im interested in yours but id like to know what your looking for first before I start bothering you with requests.

take your time replying, I was off here for soo long that I had to Make a new account, so I understand the wait thing.
Mate currently not looking for anything at all since I am mostly playing competitive till gen 8 comes but what mons are you interested in beside Stakataka and I will see what I can do :)

Julian317 the Victinis are not for trade in the sense that the user that gave them to me doesn't allow the mons to be traded so I am sorry.

Mate currently not looking for anything at all since I am mostly playing competitive till gen 8 comes but what mons are you interested in beside Stakataka and I will see what I can do :)

Julian317 the Victinis are not for trade in the sense that the user that gave them to me doesn't allow the mons to be traded so I am sorry.
I am not Duma Vadame.
I am also interested in

(#373 - Wyrx's Salamence, nicknamed 'Kazama' upon request ♂)
NFT

OT: Wyrx | ID: 35213 | Pokémon XD Gale of Darkness
Adamant | Intimidate
IVs:31 | 31 | 31 | 5 | 30 | 31 (HP Steel)

Ut: Dragon Claw, Refresh, Dragon Dance, Aerial Ace
or this 1 in gen 6
(#036 - Christian's Ganymede ♂)
Received from Max. Optimizer - Fully-Redis

OT: Chris | ID: 36566 | Hoenn (Emerald)
Bold | Magic Guard
IVs: 31 | 0 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 (HP Dragon)
Ev'd: Stealth Rock, Moonblast, Soft-Boiled, Wish
{252 HP / 248 Def / 8 Spe}
or this

(#381 - Totes' Halcyon ♂)

Received from Max. Optimizer - Fully-Redis
OT:
Joshua | ID: 39899 | Johto (Heart Gold)
Timid | Levitate | RNG Method
IVs: 31 | 6 | 31 | 30 | 31 | 30 (HP Fire)
Ev'd: Draco Meteor, Psyshock, Heal Block, Hidden Power
{252 SpA / 6 SpD / 252 Spe}

See ya next month.
Your reply was so late it didn#t even show up in my notificatiosn :3

But thanks for replying. I messaged some other people before U and never got a Reply.
I have no access to any of the gen 1 - gen 3 Games or any of the pokemon colloseum spin offs and therefore have no chance to get my hands on a softboiled clefable or refresh mega salamence.

Last edited:
Hey there. I noticed you said you're not really active here anymore, but I was hoping I could grab that Shiny Hasty Rayquaza (as much as I hate Beast Balls :p)

Any interest in a Shiny Sassy (min speed) Cresselia in a Luxury Ball? Wasn't caught by me, but it was obtained through r/PokemonTrades. I could probably dig up the old permalink for the trade if you'd like to see that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)