Tournament BDSPPL - Managers Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuthur

formerly 0-7 in FCL
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
Welcome to the first Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl Premier League! This thread is for the signups for those who wish to manage in the tour. The host for BDSPPL are dex and Tuthur.

There will 6 teams for this tournament.
When signing up, YOU MUST SIGN WITH AN ASSISTANT MANAGER and state who they are. Assistant manager must confirm in the thread. Managers and Assistant Mangers will be able to purchase themselves for 15k credits each prior to the draft if they wish to do so.

Please sign up using the following format:
Code:
Team Name:
Manager:
Co-Manager:
BDSP Ubers
BDSP OU
BDSP OU
BDSP OU
BDSP UU
BDSP RU
BDSP NU
BDSP LC
Signups will close on Saturday, April 9 at 11:59 PM GMT+2.

Last edited:

Drud

is a Tutor Alumnus
PUPL Champion
Team Name: The Empoleon Show
Manager: Drud
Co-Manager: TheKingKarp

I managed PUWC and made it to finals, managed PUPL and made it to playoffs and managed ZUPL. I made it to BDSP OU seasonal winner's finals and my co manager has won BDSP RU open.

Last edited:

adem

her
is a Tutoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Team Name: tbd (IT WILL BE GREAT) ((reserving spheal as a mon if possible))
Manager: me
Co-Manager: Lalaya
I have been playing bdsp for 2002902903022 years, and participated in multiple discord side tours with it, both building and playing, and am active in the community. Outside of BDSP I am currently managing OMPL and managed NDPL last year, and (inshallah) going to manage NDWC, have managed a few discord side tours as well (with great results). Lalaya is a larper (OU council, RO) in this tier + gets ZERO bitches and needs the clout from this to get some.

Lalaya

Banned deucer.
Team Name: tbd (IT WILL BE GREAT) ((reserving spheal as a mon if possible))
Manager: me
Co-Manager: Lalaya
I have been playing bdsp for 2002902903022 years, and participated in multiple discord side tours with it, both building and playing, and am active in the community. Outside of BDSP I am currently managing OMPL and managed NDPL last year, and (inshallah) going to manage NDWC, have managed a few discord side tours as well (with great results). Lalaya is a larper (OU council, RO) in this tier + gets ZERO bitches and needs the clout from this to get some.
> 10yo and has scroller (confirm)

dunoks

is a Tiering Contributor
BDSP Circuit Champion
Team Name: kuroro lucarios :lucario:
Manager: dunoks
Co-Manager: ryuji
I’ve won uu snake, currently managing uufpl, and I'm first in bdsp circuit leaderboard. Ryuji managed in ndwc, and we both know the playerbase, we believe we are able to make a good team with a good atmosphere.

Mihowk

The whole of humanity has failed.
is a Site Content Manageris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Team Name: Vitality Vespiquens
Manager: -Howkings
Co-Manager: Mihowk

Howkings is one of the best manager on smogon, he's managing in RoAPL, helped Raiders to win SPL and managed a lot of other teams on Discord and PS always hitting at least playoffs. I don't have this palmares but I'm just cooler than lalaya :3

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)