Tournament BDSP Random Battle Tournament - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
very sorry asking for an extend i can play tonight or tomorrow monday if an extend cant be granted then give the win to my oppo no probs ...
Too late man i have been all my activities delayed i've waited for u yesterday for 5 hours, even i was today in the morning before doing the shopping, doing other things and creating and sending docs to get some exams aproved, as i've said i've been busy and even i'm not free rn due to all the wasted time i have to send these docs as fast as possible tomorrow to get accepted, i even send u the message on monday, and worse of all u didn't Schedule specifically u said Sat night and you didn't appeared or replied, no man but no, i even find this very disrespectful :/. Sorry for this kind of answer but man not all have all the free time and u even didn't said that u couldn't play on sat neither u said the reason.

2 things i want to say : he said we could play from 9 to 10 or 15 to 18 today , i told him i think i dont have any problems playing from 15 but i had to go out due to work and fearing this i opened my data and maintained contact with him , i came back around 15 :15 and he already act called me .... i won game 1 but he said u already decided to give him the win

2nd thing we both can play rn i dont see whats the problem, but well if is already decided that he won then im cool

just wanted to say that since he said we could play from 15 to 18 and we started to play .. and is not like i wasnt here at all ....

2 things i want to say : he said we could play from 9 to 10 or 15 to 18 today , i told him i think i dont have any problems playing from 15 but i had to go out due to work and fearing this i opened my data and maintained contact with him , i came back around 15 :15 and he already act called me .... i won game 1 but he said u already decided to give him the win

2nd thing we both can play rn i dont see whats the problem, but well if is already decided that he won then im cool

just wanted to say that since he said we could play from 15 to 18 and we started to play .. and is not like i wasnt here at all ....
Bro u was suppossed to be ready at 3:00 pm since u said that in ur post u should have been ready since u wasn't at 10 am, 2nd if u had these kind of issues or questions u could ask the tournament director like i've done to get a better solution to this problem, like i didn't the first time and this led into this unnecesary extention that u've missed the 1st scheduled time, also he told me how to procceed.
And 3rd of all come on dude i've told u and u've told me like 15 minutes and u left me waiting even i've sent u the battle like the screenshoots showed. I've got things to do as i have said before inscriptions for the college classes are close and i need to have all the docs created and generated.

If there's proof of scheduling at 3PM, which he said he had, then he does not have to wait beyond 15 min before getting the activity win. His screenshot shows you still didn't accept by 3:16PM. That said, I can't tell where or if 3PM was agreed on to be honest. Also, I was not made aware of the match already being decided when he talked to me. I'm going to ask a TD to resolve this and see if I can get someone who speaks Spanish to confirm whether or not a scheduled time was actually made.

Update: So apparently there was no specific scheduled time. teres gave a 3 hour range and when El asked for a specific time, he did not reply. I do not know why El assumed there was a scheduled time at 3PM. I'm going to wait for a TD to decide this.

Last edited:
If there's proof of scheduling at 3PM, which he said he had, then he does not have to wait beyond 15 min before getting the activity win. His screenshot shows you still didn't accept by 3:16PM. That said, I can't tell where or if 3PM was agreed on to be honest. Also, I was not made aware of the match already being decided when he talked to me. I'm going to ask a TD to resolve this and see if I can get someone who speaks Spanish to confirm whether or not a scheduled time was actually made.

Update: So apparently there was no specific scheduled time. teres gave a 3 hour range and when El asked for a specific time, he did not reply. I do not know why El assumed there was a scheduled time at 3PM. I'm going to wait for a TD to decide this.
Captura de pantalla 2022-04-04 101016.png

exactly he lit said 3pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)