Facility Battle Tree Challenge: Maxim

nightblitz42

is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
B1 R7
:politoed:HP: 7 EN: 32% Stats: 6/6/7/7/70 Status: OK
:rotom-fan: KO

Field: Rain (2r)

:kangaskhan: KO
:sigilyph:HP: 18 EN: 17% Stats: 4/6/7/6/97 Status: Paralyzed (15%), Recovered twice, Combo spent
A1

Hicer Beam
!
base EN cost = 7+10 = 17
crit 13/24
dmg = (15+7-6)*1.5 = 24 dmg (KO!)
EN cost = (7+10)*2 = -34 en (ENKO!)

Post-Round
Rain -> 1r

:politoed: KO
:rotom-fan: KO

Field: Rain (1r)

:kangaskhan: KO
:sigilyph: KO

Defeat!

---

The rain pours down upon all four spent battlers as they lie on their backs, breathing heavily. It is a long time before anybody gathers the energy to speak.

:politoed: "...You say you were going to the store? To get snacks for a Mythbuster's marathon? Hah... Okay, fine, I guess I'll believe you."
:rotom-fan: "Yeah, we're too tired to keep battling. If you wanna pass through, go ahead."

Sadly, one look at your team's condition tells you that your store-visiting plans are over.

:politoed: "Oh, right. Sorry for causing you so much trouble... How about we make it up to you?"
:rotom-fan: "Yeah, you should watch Mythbusters with us instead!"

Intrigued, you accept their offer. You watch the wild Pokemon shove aside a large piece of rubble, revealing a large burrow underneath.

:rotom-fan: "Welcome to our home!"
:politoed: "Come right in!"

Although the entrance is a bit cramped, your party manages to squeeze into it without too much issue. Inside the Pokemons' den is a pile of leaves for you and your Pokemon to sit on, as well as an old CRT monitor.

In a flash, the Rotom zips out of its fan and into the old television monitor. The monitor, under Rotom's possession, buzzes to life. Soon you find that you are able to see a grainy and distorted image of Jamie on the screen.

:rotom: "What do you think? Pretty good, right? I can remember some of the episodes pretty well, so I should be able to recreate them if I try."
:politoed: "Yeah, Rotom's great at this. Want some snacks?"

Snacks? The word is enough to set off your team's dormant appetites. Vigil's stomach grumbles. Maya drools with anticipation. You can almost swear you can whiff the faint scent of buttered popcorn.

Here it comes! The Politoed, from the palm of its outstreched hand, offers you... a handful of ground-up bugs.

You politely decline.

Rewards:
Maxim : +2 RPT, -10 JC
nightblitz42 : +2 TC, +3 JC

Thanks for playing!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)