Resource Battle Stadium Singles Regulation F Reservations

Theorymon

Long Live Super Mario Maker! 2015-2024
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
So real life did some nasty derailing for the past 2 weeks for me, but in addition to making sure I get Raging Bolt done this weekend, I've added 3 sets to reflect some metagame stuff, but note this will NOT be the last thing this month, cuz there's been plenty of shifts as usual!

:dragonite: Assault Vest Dragonite

:dragonite: Offensive Dragon Dance revamp (I'll be doing this, should be a quick thing tomorrow!)

:whimsicott:Whimsicott at the bottom of medium priority

DerpySuX

TABLES FLIPPED NOW WE GOT ALL THE COCONUTS BITCH
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Hello gamers, in preparation for the new regulation, BSS C&C staff have decided to do a small update to how we are going to format our analyses.

Previously we didn’t really have a standard order as to which your bullets and headers should be arranged, and that’s on us. We definitely should have standardized this sooner. Moving forward, we would like to have all analyses follow this order with the headers

Overview
this is for general info, where you will describe what the mon does, as well as the justification for any moves that need it
Other Options
if a set has lesser used but still viable options, you put them here
Items
this is where you would explain why certain items are used for the set
Abilities
this header isn’t needed as much in the current metagame, however if the set you’re analyzing has more than one viable ability, you would describe what they do and how they can impact the game here
EVs/Natures
This is where you explain the benchmarks a given EV spread hits, why it’s useful, etc
Tera Types
This is where you’ll give a brief description and use case for the sets viable Tera options

The reason we would like to format our headers this way is that it is the order in which information is listed in the sample set overview on the smogon dex as shown below

IMG_1524.jpeg

We know that not every analysis has followed this construction thus far, and I will be working to re order the information in them to comply with this new standardization. If you notice an analysis with headers that are out of order, feel free to let me know either on here or discord!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)