Battle Stadium Battle Stadium Rain Team Advice

IzZ1ZZx_d.jpg

Over the past week on vacation I've managed to get this team all the way to ultra ball, and I was a win or two away from master ball, but then went on a loosing streak and now I'm back at the bottom of ultra ball. I'm seeking advice on how to bring this team to master ball.

First is Pelipper. She sets the rain and catches a lot of people off guard with tera blast ground. She can take quite a few physical attacks, and even survives tera normal extremespeed from dragonite.

Next is Azumarill. She gets brought a lot, deals with a lot of meta threats with play rough, tera blast fire, and superpower. Aqua jet has come in clutch sometimes, but I'm considering changing it to liquidation.

Next is Iron Bundle. Recently changed tera type to ghost to avoid fighting types and extreme speed, but that hasn't come up yet. I usually lead iron bundle when I don't bring pelipper to do a flip turn into something better or try to OHKO whatever's in front of me.

Next is Drednaw, who basically is the core partner with Pelipper. Swift swim has given drednaw a lot of KOs and can sweep well if given good matchups. Tera bug for defensive type matchups. Recently switched out shell smash for body press for the pesky normal dragonites.

Next is Scizor. Scizor is a great pivot who hard checks meowscarada with technician-boosted pounce, and likewise checks fairies with bullet punch. I never tera'd scizor with steel so I switched to dragon to resist fire, but the rain can usually keep him alive.

Finally is Gholdengo. Gholdengo is a more recent addition, but a welcome one. Tera flying helps it avoid ground type attacks, and trick has been pretty good at forcing switches in pokemon who are setting up.

I have a lot of problems with stall teams, most recently substitute leftovers tera ghost brute bonnet, but also other spore users and wish tank umbreon.

I think I can see why Scizor is no item, for thief. I'd still run Sitrus, it gets used up fast, then you can thief them.

I don't think body press will do enough on dredmaw. Idk, maybe run counter

I think I can see why Scizor is no item, for thief. I'd still run Sitrus, it gets used up fast, then you can thief them.

I don't think body press will do enough on dredmaw. Idk, maybe run counter
I know body press won't do much, but it's the only real fighting option for drednaw, counter has -5 priority, which totally negates the doubled speed in rain. Rock-water has too many weaknesses to risk a hit, unless I switch the life orb for a focus sash, in which case I'd bring back smell smash.

Although, now that I think more about it, the reason I put a fighting type move on drednaw is to deal with all the normal type extremespeed dragonite, which will outspeed anyway, unless it does another move that's super effective. I don't know, I'll think about it. Thanks for the advice.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)