Tournament Battle Stadium Premier League V - FINALS [won by: Paniola Ranch Ponies]

DragonWhale

It's not a misplay, it's RNG manipulation
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus

FINALS
<<Spreadsheet>>
<<Scheduling Sheet>>

:aegislash: Castelia Cavaliers (1) - (4) Paniola Ranch Ponies :mudbray:
BSS: Descending vs TJ
BSS: TectonicDestroyer vs 1_TrickPhony
BSD: Demantoid vs AuraRayquaza
BSD: marilli vs FloristtheBudew
SM: zaaya vs greilmercenary9
Classic: Megazard vs Ika Ika Musume

All games besides Classic are TEAMLOCKED best-of-threes. Please open all three games with the same team BEFORE starting game 1.
You are allowed to bring different Pokemon at team preview for each game.
Game 1 format of Classic must be agreed upon, or SM BSS otherwise. Loser of G1 gets to select the format for G2.

PLEASE SAVE AND POST REPLAYS!

DEADLINE: Sunday May 17rd, 11:59 PM EDT

Last edited:
good luck to both teams competing in the final! just wanted to say thanks to chemcoop and the rest of my team mates for the incredibly warm introduction to both this format and this community. watching our team mates play in call together was really fun and i had all the support i could ever ask for in learning the tier, while never once feeling like an outsider despite this being my first battle spot/stadium tournament.

going off of people i know i gotta root for the cavaliers and my fellow spl 9 champion marilli, but i am going to predict greil to win their series as they felt untouchable last week despite me somehow grabbing a game. may the best mimikyu win!

1_TrickPhony

BSS Circuit Co-host
good luck to both teams competing in the final! just wanted to say thanks to chemcoop and the rest of my team mates for the incredibly warm introduction to both this format and this community. watching our team mates play in call together was really fun and i had all the support i could ever ask for in learning the tier, while never once feeling like an outsider despite this being my first battle spot/stadium tournament.

going off of people i know i gotta root for the cavaliers and my fellow spl 9 champion marilli, but i am going to predict greil to win their series as they felt untouchable last week despite me somehow grabbing a game. may the best mimikyu win!
Really great to have you around for this tour and we all collectively hope you will stick around in the future :)

Having the support of the greater smogon community (you, TJ, coconut, descending, metalgross, and finch) this tour has made it really special, and we are glad to call you all one of our own now.

DragonWhale

It's not a misplay, it's RNG manipulation
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Congratulations to the Paniola Ranch Ponies, your Battle Spot Premier League V Champions!
All the players in the Ponies will receive a BSPL Champion role in the official Battle Spot Discord.

MVP this year goes to Ika Ika Musume, who steamrolled the Classic pool with an amazing 7-1 record!

Here are the other top 10 players of BSPL V:

1589773643036.png

As always, thanks to the players, managers, and other members of the community for making this tournament possible.

Until Next Time, See Ya :psyglad:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)