Battle of Kanto UNLEASHED (Sign Ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus

The 'Battle of Kanto' returns..

Signups are now open! Register by commenting with your friend code and in-game name. Read over the rules and hold on to your butts.

Prizes
Prizes will be announced at the beginning of round one. There will be a participation prize as well as prizes for 1st and 2nd place.

Rules
- Item Clause
- Species Clause
- Battles are 6v6 and best of 3 on ORAS
- Only Pokémon #001-#151 are permitted, in addition to cross-gen evolutions.
These are: Pichu, Cleffa, Igglybuff, Crobat, Bellossom, Politoed, Slowking, Magnezone, Steelix, Tyrogue, Hitmontop, Lickilicky, Rhyperior, Blissey, Tangrowth, Kingdra, Mime Jr., Scizor, Smoochum, Elekid, Electivire, Magby, Magmortar, Espeon, Umbreon, Leafeon, Glaceon, Sylveon, Porygon2, Porygon-Z, Munchlax
- No members who are blacklisted may enter the tournament

Registered Players
Mattapod
Nelson Tangela
Buckert
Impact
BlackoutSLM
DementedMonkey1
Brian12345
LeopardTalon
Shad0wBlazze
Sasuke24826
Niadev
locoghoul
Fudgeythewhale
trannel
Winterclaw
Smeared
soccerman12354
Psychomew2
#1 Rotom
ash1236
Jonaskun
Poliser
Puru
Pink Floyd
AbzYoshi
BionicBlastoise32
aposto2
TheMenceMaster
Legofigure11

- Nelson Tangela helps make this possible -
- Approved by Mizuhime -

Last edited:
Quick question: When will this be taking place? I want to know to see if I'll have enough time to IV breed a few more Kanto Pokemon for this.

I haven't done any ingame related tournaments but I guess I'm in. I'm assuming by the banner and lack of a rule saying otherwise that megas are allowed, yes?

IGN: NiaDan
FC: 4253-4232-0777

Shoutouts Smogon for the sick Mewtwo I got from one of their giveaways that I now have the opportunity to use.

Last edited:
I've never done this before,so I'm excited!
IGN:Minato
FC:3093 8172 8989

Are megas allowed? And is there a limit on the amount of legendaries we can use, in regards to Kanto?

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
It seems you're not really good at reading, are you? You might want to provide more information, if you don't want to get excluded from this tournament.

Edit: Also, Mattapod, could you give us some more information? As in, can Mewtwo and Mew be used? And do the used Pokémon need to have the blue Pentagon?

I haven't done any ingame related tournaments but I guess I'm in. I'm assuming by the banner and lack of a rule saying otherwise that megas are allowed, yes?
Are megas allowed? And is there a limit on the amount of legendaries we can use, in regards to Kanto?
Edit: Also, Mattapod, could you give us some more information? As in, can Mewtwo and Mew be used? And do the used Pokémon need to have the blue Pentagon?
I'm not Mattapod, but I've talked to Mattapod about this in a PM and I made the banner with the Mew duo and Megas for a reason. Yes, Megas and the Mews are allowed.
Pentagon is not a thing in Battle of Kanto though.

The idea was to have as few clauses as possible for this.
Species Clause is necessary for obvious reasons.
Item Clause is good for creativity and variety.
There are no other clauses.

Last edited:
I'd like join this tournament, but have 2 questions.

1) 6v6 best of 3 means there will be 3 matches between 2 participants before qualify to next round? Unless someone win 2-0 i guess.
2) I'm working in shifts day, night, 2days of rest, day, night so on. How much time will be given to complete matches each round? Asking beacuse dont want to join something that i cant make it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)