Data Battle-by-Post's Officially Beginning!

JJayyFeather

Drifting~
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
LET'S GET DOWN TO IT!

That's right, it's time to finally begin our new era! The Registration Center has been cleared out for the new profiles, PCT has been cleared out, and I think we'll are all quite excited to get it going. As a reminder of the details:
- All players will create a new profile.
- This profile contains 3 LCs of their choice that they get for free, along with all the CC and UC from their original profile.
- After all the starters on this new profile are FE with 40 moves, that player regains access to their original profile in full, to be imported and updated to go with the new profile.

Create a profile with the title "Profile: Username", replacing Username with your Smogon username, following the guidelines provided in the handbook, modified by the notes in the hide tag above. A moderator is the only user that can approve profiles that are related to this reset. When posting the new profile, make sure to post a link to your original profile, which if you can't find it, it's within the Time Machine.

Any questions can be directed to either the Revamp Progress thread or into my PMs/VMs or at me on Discord @ NoName#2534.

JJayyFeather

Drifting~
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
In posting to reclaim mons from your profile, all things being reclaimed need to be posted in the Prize Claiming Thread, as well as a link to the original profile and any Pokemon need to make sure that their data is properly adjusted.

Pokemon reclaimed this way are eligible for a free nature change.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)