Battle at the Great Wall (LoveDestiny vs. Earthworm Suspect Warstory)

Sup Young World.. Some of you may know me and some of you don't, but at least you guys know Earthworm! This is basically my first warstory mostly because I refuse to post warstories because I can care less about if I won or a lost a good game. However, this battle an exception.. because this is the best battle I ever had in a long time. I just clicked Suspect ladder for the hell of it so I can get little feel of the Salamence-less Suspect game. Surprised when I got Earthworm.. However, this was a pretty even battle as both of our teams had the potential to really fuck each other up. I usually don't like to try hard on ladder due to the lack of motivation playing against no names (no offense, i just get bored easily) and because its not some official tournament like World Cup, Ultimate Cup, Smogon Tour or Smogon Tournament. But I know with Earthworm, I need to get my A game and think because this will definetly be a fun and difficult challenge. This is David (LoveDestiny) vs. Goliath (Earthworm) in a POKEMON BATTLE! DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN (Pokemon Elite Four Lance Music)!

Pokemon battling at the Great Wall

LoveDestiny (High Tower)
:pmd/smeargle::pmd/swampert::pmd/zapdos::pmd/gengar::pmd/snorlax::pmd/heatran:

Earthworm
:pmd/forretress::pmd/hippowdon::pmd/gyarados::pmd/rotom-heat::pmd/blissey::pmd/heatran:
---

Battle Log in Bolded Black
, Comments in Unbolded Blue
Current Health in Unbolded Black (Leftovers recovery/Sandstream Damage omitted, but factored into Current Health).

Rules: Ladder Match, Sleep Clause, Freeze Clause, OHKO Clause, Evasion Clause, Species Clause, Strict Damage Clause
Earthworm sent out Forretress (lvl 100 Forretress).
High Tower sent out Smeargle (Doggie Aldaron?) (lvl 100 Smeargle ? ).

:pmd/smeargle:100% vs. :pmd/forretress:100%

Doggie... Smeargle.. Aldaron= Doggie=Smeargle? Erhmm... well anyways.. the start of the battle. From the first look of it, I did not like what I was seeing. My team is based around setting down entry hazards quickly and then quickly killing off the opponent with Roar before the opponent gets a chance to do much. Rapid Spin users is a big blow to my strategy and knowing that its a stall team with Forretress, Forretress will be a pain in the ass the whole match. So, I needed to focus playing around Forretress and not give it a chance to set up its own hazards or Rapid Spin mine. Anyways, since I know stall teams with Forretress leads generally do not like to let their Forretress get Spored. Therefore, I used Spikes first turn to get out my hazards quickly to fulfill my strategy as I predict an Earthworm switch.

Earthworm switched in Rotom-h (lvl 100 Rotom-h).
Smeargle used Spikes.
Spikes were scattered around the foe's team!

Alright, this worked out perfectly. Earthworm switched in Rotom-H to probably take the sleep which means I assume that Rotom-H must be his sleep absorber and a rest-talker. I proceed to Spore and try to hinder or cripple any Pokemon from doing their normal functions in a stall team.

Earthworm switched in Hippowdon (lvl 100 Hippowdon).
Hippowdon's Sand Stream whipped up a sandstorm!
A sandstorm brewed!
Hippowdon was hurt by Spikes!
Hippowdon lost 12% of its health.
Smeargle used Spore.
Hippowdon fell asleep!
The sandstorm rages.

:pmd/smeargle:94% vs. :pmd/hippowdon:94% (zzz!)

This was not what I expected, but worked out even better for me. I don't really know why Earthworm switched in Hippowdon, but I assume he needs Rotom-H to stay fully awake and take on a bigger threat I may have in my team. I also assume that Hippowdon is his Stealth Rock user because Stealth Rock is standard on Hippowdon and there isn't really any notable moves that Hippowdon can replace with Stealth Rock. Anyways, this turn I can get another round of Spikes, switch in Swampert to Stealth Rock, or switch in Heatran to threaten a predicted Forretress switch-in which would be used to scare my team by Rapid Spinning or by laying up some hazards. I played the safer route and...

Earthworm switched in Forretress (lvl 100 Forretress).
Forretress was hurt by Spikes!
Forretress lost 12% of its health.
High Tower switched in Heatran (lvl 100 Heatran).
The sandstorm rages.

:pmd/heatran:
100% vs. :pmd/forretress:94%

It was perfect. I switched in Heatran because I had to be aware of the threat of Forretress trying to spin my hazards and then set up its own hazards. Knowing with my knowledge that Forretress will switch out and not risk being OHKOed by a fire move, I move accordingly byusing my trump card on Heatran, Roar. Roar would help scout what does Earthworm have to switch into a Heatran, accumulate some Spikes damage, and may also help me gather information of his teammates that are not yet revealed.

Earthworm switched in Gyarados (lvl 100 Gyarados).
Gyarados's Intimidate cut Heatran's attack!
Heatran used Roar.
Earthworm switched in Heatran (lvl 100 Heatran).
Heatran was hurt by Spikes!
Heatran lost 12% of its health.
The sandstorm rages.

100% vs. :pmd/heatran:94%

Ok, I predicted right that Forretress will switch, found out that Gyarados is his main counter/check to my Heatran, and that there is also a Heatran in his team. Facing a Heatran is really something I really did not want because it serves as a minor check to absorb fire attacks that would otherwise be directed at Forretress. Another thing I noticed is that Heatran is holding Leftovers and could be a toxic user or some bulky Heatran like Resttalk Heatran or TormentTran. I did not want to risk a potential Heatran to speed tie with me and Earth Power me, so I play it safely and switch in Swampert, my Stealth Rock user/Heatran check.

---
High Tower switched in Swampert (lvl 100 Swampert).
Heatran used Earth Power.
Swampert lost 24% of its health.
The sandstorm rages.

:pmd/swampert:
82% vs. :pmd/heatran:100%

This definitely helped me out to get information about his Heatran. In a stall team, someone like Earthworm I know will not risk losing to a Heatran speed tie like that. I assume he must be some Sp.Def variant that is able to take an Earth Power from my Heatran and OHKO mine with his Earth Power. Now, playing with Swampert vs Earthworm's stall team is risky because of the threat of Forretress. Swampert is only set up fodder for Forretress to spin or set up its own hazards. I cannot currently risk setting up Stealth Rock with the current near-perfect health state of his whole Pokemon team. Therefore with the current information I have gathered, I assume that he would switch in Forretress into my Swampert to get a better percentage matchup versus my team rather than attack with Heatran again or switch in his other Pokemon like Gyarados, Rotom-H, or Hippowdon. I act accordingly with this prediction.

High Tower switched in Zapdos (lvl 100 Zapdos).
Zapdos is exerting its pressure!
The sandstorm rages.

:pmd/zapdos:
100% vs. :pmd/forretress:88%

My predictions has worked out perfectly again. I switched in my Physically Defensive Zapdos with the hope that Earthworm will believe I have a secondary check to his Forretress due to Zapdos potentially having Heat Wave. In my opinion, Heat Wave on a Zapdos is a little ridiculous to have because Zapdos can have better moves to replace it. But, I knew that Earthworm did not want to risk taking a Heat Wave because he does know I do some crazy things with movesets or predictions lol. Switching in Zapdos at this point also helps to scare Gyarados from ever thinking of switching into my Pokemon like Heatran or Swampert very easily. Anyways, I do not have Heat Wave lol, so I will have to bluff and Thunderbolt to at least accumlate some damage on Forretress, gather information to what is Earthworm's Zapdos check, accumulate some Spikes damage+Thunderbolt on his switch-in, or potentially get something like Gyarados switching in.

Earthworm switched in Blissey (lvl 100 Blissey).
Blissey was hurt by Spikes!
Blissey lost 12% of its health.
Zapdos used Thunderbolt.
Blissey lost 14% of its health.
The sandstorm rages.

100% vs. :pmd/blissey:74%

Ahh, Blissey.. the stable and best Special Wall for any Stall team. Blissey will be huge cocksucker on my team if I do not cripple it enough with Stealth Rock+Spikes accumlation damage, Toxic with Zapdos, or OHKO right off the bat with my big homie: Loki.. I mean.. Choice Band Snorlax. However, I chose to hide Toxic with Zapdos atm because Earthworm knows that currently I have Thunderbolt+Roost, but does still not know if I may have Heat Wave, Toxic, Roar, Metal Sound, or some kind of Hidden Power. I choose to switch in Snorlax because since there is no real hard hitting special attackers in his team like Jolteon, Starmie, or Gengar, so Snorlax would just be plain utility or useless this whole match unless I somehow utilize it now. Also, I have finally gathered information of his whole team: Forretress, Hippowdon, Rotom-H, Gyarados, Heatran, Blissey. So, Snorlax seemed to be my best move to try to scare off Blissey quick.

High Tower switched in Snorlax (teeehee! Big Loki!) (lvl 100 Snorlax ?).
Blissey used Softboiled.
Blissey restored 27% of its health.
The sandstorm rages.

Ok, this worked out as I expected. Blissey Softboiled because probably Earthworm knows Spikes is up, and I can still potentially set more hazards, so he plays it safe to allow Blissey some relief. There are four things I can do here: Return to hit Blissey real hard or potentially hit his switch-in hard like Gyarados, Heatran, Hippowdon, or Forretress. Crunch to still hit Blissey somewhat hard, OHKO Rotom-H switching in, and still hit Hippowdon/Gyarados somewhat hard. Pursuit to catch a fleeing Blissey, Or Superpower to OHKO Blissey, hit Hippowdon/Forretress hard. I play it safe and clicked Return to get the best percentage of my attacks.

Snorlax used Return.
It doesn't affect Rotom-h...
The sandstorm rages.

:pmd/snorlax:
88% vs. :pmd/rotom-heat:100%

Oh dang.. Earthworm predicted right by switching in Rotom-H into Return. He most likely switched in Rotom-H because he knew that my team is pretty built to handle Rotom-H effectively so he is able to take the risk of possibly switching into a Crunch. He also may not have switched in Forretress because of a potential Fire Punch hitting Forretress hitting him on the switch if I did had Fire Punch. Earthworm may have also knew that Return was the most logical move to make at the moment. I dictated the pressure of this match almost the whole way so far, but Earthworm finally is able to control the pace of the match a little bit due to Snorlax being locked into Return.

The sandstorm rages.

I knew I could not do anything with Snorlax, so I had to switch. Earthworm possibly switched in Heatran to predict that I would switch in Heatran because Rotom-H had Will-O-Wisp. However, I switched in Swampert because I don't really care less about getting statused or hit as long as I dictate the pressure of the game and possibly set up Stealth Rock in coordination with Spikes. This was the most perfect time than ever to at least set up Stealth Rock to fully control the pace of the game again, stack it up with Spikes, and also to hinder that dam Gyarados which can fuck my team over with time.

Kangaroos has entered the room.
Swampert used Stealth Rock.
Pointed stones float in the air around the foe's team!
The sandstorm rages.

94% vs. :pmd/forretress:82%

Forretress switching into Swampert was inevitable. I get to set up Stealth Rock, but now I am stuck in that little loophole if Forretress will Rapid Spin, set up hazards, or even worst: Payback an inevitable ghost that would be in my team. I assumed that Forretress will play it safe by setting up hazards to screw with my team later, so now is the best time than ever to switch in my ghost.

High Tower switched in Gengar (teeehee! Philio0786, me rape!) (lvl 100 Gengar ?).
Forretress used Toxic Spikes.
Toxic Spikes were scattered around the foe's team!
The sandstorm rages.

:pmd/gengar:
94% vs. :pmd/forretress:88%

YEA! I was able to switch in my gullible boy, Philio0786, I mean.... Gengar safely. Earthworm set up Toxic Spikes to hinder Swampert and even Snorlax to switch in during the future. My Gengar is scarfed, but Earthworm does not know that because most sets are Life Orbed anyway and Scarf is never ever seen anymore. Possibly fearing a Hidden Power Fire, Earthworm switches even if that meant letting Gengar get a Substitute.

Pointed stones dug into Blissey.
Gengar used Trick.
Gengar obtained Leftovers!
Blissey obtained Choice Scarf!
The sandstorm rages.

94% vs. :pmd/blissey:68% (TRICKED)

teehee! Philo0786.. I mean Gengar Tricked ya didn't it.. that sly and gullible one! This worked out in the most perfect way possible. I basically crippled Blissey for the whole match hindering to one move, a big victory for my team. Now the next step is what should I do. Trick is useless now and I have Shadow Ball, Focus Blast, and Thunderbolt. I can attack with Shadow Ball or Focus Blast to be safe, but I can also switch in Heatran and utilize Roar to dominate the pace for almost the rest of the match due to me having Spikes+Stealth Rock up. Instead... I opted for something different

Pointed stones dug into Hippowdon.
Hippowdon lost 6% of its health.
High Tower switched in Smeargle (lvl 100 Smeargle).
Smeargle was poisoned!
Smeargle was poisoned by the Toxic Spikes!
The sandstorm rages.
Smeargle is hurt by poison!
Smeargle lost 12% of its health.

Switching in Smeargle in my opinion was the a more safer option than the previous options I mentioned. I could have switched in Heatran and start to dictate the pace of the match which would probably been the best option. During that time, however, I thought Earthworm would finally start taking some game-breaking risk and switch in Gyarados or his Sp.Def Heatran into my Heatran in order to scare my Heatran off. I could have attacked, but Earthworm would probably switch in something like a crippled Hippowdon to take a hit from Gengar. Earthworm did switch in Hippowdon and rather than picking previous options I mentioned, I can still dictate the pace and pressure of the game with Smeargle on the field.

Pointed stones dug into Forretress.
The sandstorm rages.

100% vs. :pmd/forretress:70%

I couldn't have played this any better. Earthworm probably had a feeling that I would continue to set up Spikes with Smeargle, so he put up Forretress against it. By putting up Forretress against me, he can scare me off by making me switch into Gengar to prevent the Spin-Block, but instead would Payback (if he had it) my Gengar to oblivion. The issue at hand here is how I should play with Heatran. I have the following moves: Substitute/Roar/Earth Power/Lava Plume. I can use Substitute which can almost guarantee my victory or would give me total control of the match's pace if Earthworm switches into anything else. However, if Earthworm finally takes a big risk and Rapid Spins as I Substitute, then all that work to prevent Forretress from spinning my hazards and setting up hazards would all be for nothing. I can Roar and continue to accumulate hazards damage if he decides to switch. But it is no better than Substitute because if he is able to predict Roar or Substitute by Rapid Spinning, then there was no point of continue to accumulate hazard damage with Roar. And at least I would still have some control being safe under a Substitute which makes Substitute a better choice than Roar. I can Earth Power to get some damage on Forretress, but would definitely be helpful if he decides to switch in Heatran and absorb a predicted fire attack. Or I can play it a little safe and Lava Plume to prevent all those risks.

Pointed stones dug into Heatran.
Heatran used Lava Plume.
Heatran's Flash Fire raised its fire power!
The sandstorm rages.

100% vs. :pmd/heatran:76%

Heh, Earthworm predicted right and he regained some momentum. This is a pivotal point of the match because I had to think a little bit of what I should do. Should I substitute to scout his attack, but let him regain some health with Leftovers if he decides to Earth Power. Should I Roar and continue the pressure if he decides to somehow not use Earth Power. Or Should I just Earth Power him? Earth Power seems like the better choice, but when I calced vs a max 252 hp/252 sp.def careful if Earthworm did decide to run that ev spread, it does an estimate 72%-82%. I was little overcome with nerves and did not want to risk if I did not hit 76% or above, so I decided to play it safe and switch in Swampert.

Swampert was poisoned!
Swampert was poisoned by the Toxic Spikes!
Heatran used Roar.
High Tower switched in Gengar (lvl 100 Gengar ?).
The sandstorm rages.

Oh man lol.. this was not very good for me. I really wished I did Earth Power Heatran. Heatran gets his leftovers recovery and he was able to Roar in Gengar, good stuff Earthworm. I knew that Earthworm's Heatran had Earth Power/Fire Attack/Filler/Filler and did not really know what those two filler was. I had a feeling it would be Roar due to the stall nature of his team, but at that point I wasn't considering Earthworm to use Roar. Not good... what should Philio0786.. Gengar do. Maybe I should decide for Gengar and switch it out? Maybe Gengar should just attack with Focus Blast knowing that Focus Blast would not OHKO Heatran anyway.

Gengar used Focus Blast.
Gengar's attack missed!
Heatran used Flamethrower.
Gengar lost 94% of its health.
High Tower's Gengar fainted.
The sandstorm rages.

DEAD :pmd/heatran:88%

God dammit Philio0786! Why must you stay so gullible! My plan to use Focus Blast and get some damage into Heatran backfired. Also, to add insult to injury, Heatran OHKOs Gengar with Flamethrower. At this point of the match, my morale went from 100% to 10%. I lost Gengar, a crucial part of the team that would help me break up stall better. The momentum shifted completely to Earthworm..

High Tower switched in Snorlax (lvl 100 Snorlax ?).
Snorlax was poisoned by the Toxic Spikes!

88% vs. :pmd/heatran:88%

(Oh a little note, my Snorlax has the ability: Immunity). At this point, I had little control of what I can do. That Focus Blast miss was huge. I switched in Snorlax in order to bluff versus Earthworm's Heatran thinking I would either Superpower or Earthquake, so he would switch into something like Rotom-H, Forretress, and Gyarados. Then, I would have to double switch in my Heatran and regain the tempo of the match.

Heatran used Protect.
Heatran protected itself!
The sandstorm rages.

100% vs. :pmd/heatran:94%

Not good... Never in my life did I expect Earthworm to have Protect on his last move slot. Earthworm has total control of the match's pace now. Knowing that my Heatran cannot OHKO his Heatran with Earth Power, I had no choice but to switch.

Swampert lost 26% of its health.
The sandstorm rages.
Swampert is hurt by poison!
Swampert lost 12% of its health.

62%->56% vs. :pmd/heatran:100%

Earthworm's Heatran is now in full health... Swampert was the best switch versus his type of Heatran because I could not risk Zapdos taking Fire attacks from Heatran because Heatran is Sp.Def bulky. Now that Swampert is also hindered by Toxic Spikes, I cannot utilize Swampert's Roar as my backup plan if everything goes wrong for me or if I was unable to utilize the strategy to end the game with SubRoar Heatran.

Heatran used Protect.
Swampert used Roar.
The sandstorm rages.

Earthworm obviously now protects to accumulate the poison damage on Swampert. Since Heatran's Roar is faster than Swampert's Roar, I have no choice but to Earthquake since I couldn't risk my Heatran potentially take an Earth Power if I wanted to initate some kind of double switch if Earthworm's Heatran decided to jolt.

Pointed stones dug into Rotom-h.
Rotom-h lost 12% of its health.
Rotom-h makes ground moves miss with Levitate!
Swampert used Earthquake.
Swampert's attack missed!
The sandstorm rages.

50% vs. :pmd/rotom-heat:88%
Good move by Earthworm which means I just wasted a turn using Earthquake. I can switch in Heatran in case he had Will-O-Wisp, but knowing the situation of this game. Thunderbolt by Rotom-H would be the best move to use versus me at the moment.

Rotom-h used Thunderbolt.
Zapdos lost 31% of its health.
The sandstorm rages.

69%->39%->60% vs. :pmd/rotom-heat:88%->82%->70%->100% (zzz!)

As I thought, Rotom-H uses Thunderbolt. Nothing much I can do to Rotom-H. But if Rotom-H is not a Resttalk variant because he let Hippowdon take a sleep, then the best move is to finally use Toxic.

Zapdos used Toxic.
Rotom-h was badly poisoned!
Rotom-h used Shadow Ball.
Zapdos lost 30% of its health.
The sandstorm rages.
Rotom-h is hurt by poison!
Rotom-h lost 6% of its health.

Alright, I was able to hit Toxic on Rotom-H. I was also able to find out that Earthworm has Shadow Ball as part of his moveset. This shows that Earthworm wanted to get a little lucky with Shadow Ball sp.def drops and also shows that Rotom-H is a Resttalk variant w/o Will-O-Wisp.

Zapdos used Roost.
Zapdos restored 50% of its health.
Rotom-h used Shadow Ball.
Zapdos lost 29% of its health.
The sandstorm rages.
Zapdos is buffetted by the sandstorm!
Rotom-h is hurt by poison!

Standard moves. I Roost off damage, Rotom-H attacks to make my recovery percentage: 21%

Zapdos used Thunderbolt.
It's not very effective...
Rotom-h lost 22% of its health.
Rotom-h used Rest.
Rotom-h fell asleep!
Rotom-h restored 53% of its health.
The sandstorm rages.

Alright, this is good for me. Rotom-H now rests and does not have full control in choosing its moves. I could switch in Heatran, but if Rotom-H Sleep Talks and chooses Thunderbolt, then that lowers Heatran's survivability and ability to create Substitutes. I play it safe by switching in Snorlaxjust because if Rotom-H stays in I can Pursuit it to death.

The sandstorm rages.

82% vs. :pmd/hippowdon:70% (zzz!)

Ok, Rotom-H didn't stay in which is still good. He switched in Hippowdon, another sleeping whore for me to take advantage of. Earthworm probably switched in Hippowdon in hopes I would Thunderbolt with Zapdos and force me to switch because he thinks I have Heat Wave which doesn't do enough to Hippowdon to be considered big damage. And as I switch, it gives Hippowdon a chance to get an extra hour of sleep in order to increase chances of it waking up. Big Loki Snorlax here can't stand Hippowdon sleeping cause he a lazy hoe, so he switches in order to let someone take care of this hippo hoe.

High Tower switched in Heatran (lvl 100 Heatran ?).
The sandstorm rages.

100% vs. :pmd/rotom-heat:76% (zzz!)

I took this opportunity of a sleeping Hippowdon in order to regain the lost tempo back I had with Heatran. Earthworm's Rotom-H switches in (thinking I would use Return) which is perfect for me to regain some momentum. I use Substitute in order to scout against a sleepy and unstable Rotom-H, then proceed from there.

Earthworm switched in Gyarados (lvl 100 Gyarados ?).
Pointed stones dug into Gyarados.
Gyarados lost 25% of its health.
Heatran used Substitute.
Heatran lost 25% of its health.
Heatran made a substitute!
The sandstorm rages.

81% vs. :pmd/gyarados:75%

This is perfect for me. Rotom-H switches and Earthworm's Gyarados switches in. Gyarados takes an important 25% from Stealth Rock and I will be safe from Resttalk Gyarados' Waterfall attack. I Roar to accumlate Spikes+SR damage.

Gyarados used Waterfall.
It's super effective!
A critical hit!
The substitute took damage for Heatran!
Heatran's substitute faded!
Heatran used Roar.
Earthworm switched in Heatran (lvl 100 Heatran ?).
Pointed stones dug into Heatran.
The sandstorm rages.

86% vs. :pmd/heatran:81ish%

Ugh... this is definitely not good. His Heatran is at 81ish-82% health which means I must do max damage in order to get rid of this Heatran. Even doing max damage, I don't even think its a guarantee to kill it. In the meantime...

---
High Tower: dam focus miss
Earthworm: it is sdef anyway
High Tower: yea i know
Earthworm: it does like 50 at most
High Tower: but at least i would scare it off
High Tower: with heatran

I started to get a little chirpy with Earthworm. I made it clear to him that if Focus Blast hadn't missed, I woulda had a chance to win. That I knew very well how Earthworm's team played, but still to no avail. By voicing how I felt with Earthworm, I made it clear that I will not switch out. Earthworm is a legend..That you, Earthworm defended the Great Wall (his team) very well and even with my tactics, I failed to break the Great Wall. This will be my last hurrah.. this is a warrior's charge.

It's super effective!
A critical hit!
Heatran lost 81% of its health.
Earthworm's Heatran fainted.
The sandstorm rages.

:pmd/heatran:91% vs. :pmd/heatran:DEAD

Holy Fuck.....

---
Earthworm: ow
Scofield: o nice
Earthworm: i survive that =(
High Tower: i scared it
EnderWiggin: lol

Wait a min.. wat da fuk... when did Scofield get here and who the fuck is EnderWiggin? Did I suddenly transport into a new world?????? What a Twist of Fate! This Heatran critical definitely made up for Philio0786's failure to hit with Focus Blast. The momentum shifted back to my side, this is my world!

---

Earthworm switched in Gyarados (lvl 100 Gyarados).

:pmd/heatran:91% vs. :pmd/gyarados:50%

Not so fast... My morale greatly went back up to 100% and the momentum shifted back to me. But this is still anyone's game with 5v5 at the Great Wall. Because I got the critical hit on Heatran, I still cannot get cocky and make a mock of Earthworm. Earthworm is a legend and this ain't a time to fuck around.

Gyarados used Roar.
The sandstorm rages.

:pmd/zapdos:60% vs. :pmd/gyarados:50%

This worked out perfectly. I switched in Swampert to die for the team from what I thought would be a Earthworm's Waterfall. However, instead he used Roar and Zapdos came in. It was clear to me now that Earthworm's morale is broken and I need to captialize on his broken will.

Zapdos used Thunderbolt.
It doesn't affect Hippowdon...
The sandstorm rages.

60% vs. :pmd/hippowdon:58% (zzz!)

THATS RIGHT! Let it rain with Spikes and Stealth Rock! With momentum back to my side, I can finally execute my original strategy by tearing the opposition to pieces with Roar+Hazards damage. Earthworm's predicted correctly by switching into a Thunderbolt. Earthworm, thinking that I had Heat Wave rather than other move, he hoped that he can get a little lucky with Hippowdon waking up.

Zapdos used Hidden Power.
It's super effective!
Hippowdon lost 39% of its health.
Hippowdon is fast asleep!
The sandstorm rages.

Earthworm did not expect that did he? He knew that I was crazy after all to find out that not only did I not have Heat Wave, but Hidden Power ICE! WTF?! Earthworm's plan backfired and if you counted Hippowdon's sleep turn during the match, Hippowdon never even stayed in once to move the Sleep Clock to 1 until now. There was a low chance that Hippowdon was gonna wake up.

Zapdos used Hidden Power.
Blissey lost 6% of its health.
The sandstorm rages.

60% vs. :pmd/blissey:40%

Heh, Blissey switched in. This means that Earthworm is meaning to use Hippowdon as death fodder in order to set up something for his Pokemon later. There is no doubt that Blissey would Softboiled, so I made the necessary and best move.

Blissey used Softboiled.
Blissey restored 50% of its health.
The sandstorm rages.

96% vs. :pmd/blissey:84%

The star is back and is now looking to close out the match and take advantage of a healing Scarfed Blissey.

Blissey used Softboiled.
Blissey restored 24% of its health.
Heatran used Roar.
The sandstorm rages.

100% vs. :pmd/rotom-heat:
64% (zzz!)

Some people may ask.. WTF why didn't you use Substitute. Well the thing is I predicted that Earthworm would switch out to Blissey into something like Rotom and Gyarados. So, when they tried to bring it out, they suffer Stealth Rock damage and bring back in now useless fodder in the match like Blissey, Hippowdon, or Forretress. The good thing is however, I did not phaze in Gyarados. Rotom-H, I can deal with.

Rotom-h is fast asleep!
Rotom-h used Sleep Talk.
Rotom-h used Thunderbolt.
Heatran lost 37% of its health.
Heatran used Roar.
Earthworm switched in Forretress (lvl 100 Forretress ?).
The sandstorm rages.

68% vs. :pmd/forretress:52%

Ok, it did suck that I took some Thunderbolt damage from Rotom-H, but I can laugh because I phazed in Forretress. That fuking hoe Forretress scared me throughout this whole match and now it deserves my Payback up his hard ass.

Earthworm switched in Blissey (lvl 100 Blissey ?).
Heatran used Lava Plume.
Blissey lost 13% of its health.
Blissey was burned!
The sandstorm rages.

74% vs. :pmd/blissey:45% (BURN)

Ok.. so I just barely missed Forretress' up the ass with Heatran's raping skills (a skill i have attained to use on philip7086 perfectly). But, hey look at the bright side. Blissey takes hazards damage and it gets burned by Lava Plume (I liked the burn rate and PP and thats why Lava Plume>Flamethrower>Fire Blast). Earthworm won't be able to survive the onslaught on being burned and taking sandstorm damage, so he would most definitely use Softboiled.

Heatran used Substitute.
Heatran lost 25% of its health.
Heatran made a substitute!
Blissey used Softboiled.
The sandstorm rages.

I predicted correctly and now its time to scout a little bit with Lava Plume, get some extra health with leftovers, and nail down its switch in if Earthworm does try to switch something in. If Blissey decides to stay, it is only wasting Softboiled PP.

Heatran used Lava Plume.
Blissey used Softboiled.
Blissey restored 39% of its health.
The sandstorm rages.

Blissey eats its own eggs again...

hoe!

Earthworm switched in Hippowdon (lvl 100 Hippowdon ?).
Heatran used Lava Plume.
Earthworm's Hippowdon fainted.
The sandstorm rages.

92% vs. :pmd/hippowdon: DEAD

Perfect! A dead Hippo and I am still under a Substitute! YAY!

Gyarados used Rest.
Gyarados fell asleep!
Gyarados restored 75% of its health.

:pmd/heatran:92% vs. :pmd/gyarados:
25%->100% (zzz!)

No doubt Gyarados would Rest because its Earthworm's only answer left to beat Heatran and regain momentum. Me? I'll just Roar like a beast that I am.

Heatran used Roar.
The sandstorm rages.
Blissey used Softboiled.

:pmd/heatran:100% vs. :pmd/blissey:52%--> 100%

Yea.. Yea.. heal up Fatass. I'm sick of you already, you are not worth raping yet. I still got a wall to break!

Heatran used Roar.
The sandstorm rages.
Heatran used Lava Plume.
Rotom-h lost 43% of its health.
Rotom-h is fast asleep!
Rotom-h used Sleep Talk.
Rotom-h used Rest.
But it failed!
The sandstorm rages.

:pmd/heatran:100% vs. :pmd/rotom-heat:21% (zzz!)

Heatran's Roar brought in Rotom-H which is still great because at least it was not Gyarados who can still threaten Heatran with Roar or Waterfall. I act accordingly and Lava Plume for extra damage. Earthworm's attempt to Sleep Talk Thunderbolt fails which means Rotom-H is pretty much crippled.

Heatran used Lava Plume.
It's not very effective...
Gyarados lost 19% of its health.
The sandstorm rages.

:pmd/heatran:100% vs. :pmd/gyarados:56% (zzz!)

Good move by Earthworm to at least get a fighting chance in pushing back Heatran's current Onslaught. Earthworm will attempt to use Sleep Talk which he hopes would either Waterfall or Roar in order to push Heatran back.

Gyarados is fast asleep!
Gyarados used Sleep Talk.
Gyarados used Rest.
But it failed!
Heatran used Roar.
The sandstorm rages.
Heatran used Lava Plume.
Rotom-h lost 7% of its health.
Earthworm's Rotom-h fainted.
The sandstorm rages.

100% vs. :pmd/rotom-heat:DEAD (zzz!)

This is my world and Earthworm is now living by my play-style rules. Gyarados fails in Sleep-talking and Heatran was able to phaze in Rotom-H meaning Rotom-H is done for.

:pmd/heatran:100% vs. :pmd/gyarados:
31% (zzz!)

I am very confident now that I can win after such a long-hard struggle playing against Earthworm and trying to break his fucking wall. I tried ladders, I tried Trojan Horse, I tried pretty naked men, and I tried to get my secretary, MS to sneak inside the wall and get me cookies. All failed until now. I am gonna Roar this wall-shit outta here!

Gyarados is fast asleep!
Gyarados used Sleep Talk.
Gyarados used Roar.
High Tower switched in Smeargle (lvl 100 Smeargle ?).
The sandstorm rages.
Smeargle is hurt by poison!
Smeargle lost 12% of its health.

Uhh.... Gouki... Can you give me a hand here? Holy fuck.. this shit is not over. Just when I thought I was gonna get it easy and Roar shit out with Heatran. But it looks like Gyarados' last cry pushed back Heatran's Onslaught.

Smeargle used Taunt.
Gyarados fell for the taunt!
Gyarados woke up!
Gyarados used Waterfall.
Smeargle lost 57% of its health.
High Tower's Smeargle fainted.
The sandstorm rages.

:pmd/smeargle:DEAD vs. :pmd/gyarados: 31%

Thanks Doggie Aldaron.. I mean Smeargle.. you started off the battle for me really well. Now you can leave your gift by preventing Gyarados from resting.

Zapdos used Thunderbolt.
The sandstorm rages.

:pmd/zapdos: 60% vs. :pmd/blissey: 63%

Earthworm switched out Gyarados for Blissey... Good Move! At this point of the match, I was pretty sick of this battle lol. I suffered from exhaustion after numerous attempts in breaking Earthworm's wall. I could have broken it if not for Gyarados' last Roar. However, I was still thinking and knowing that Blissey may potentially use Toxic or Seismic Toss, I just switched to Snorlax to give him a little credit even though Heatran would have been the better move.

Earthworm switched in Forretress (lvl 100 Forretress ?).

Good desperation move by switching in Forretress. Without my Spin-Blocker: Gengar, Forretress will definitely Spin.

Forretress used Rapid Spin.
Forretress blew away the spikes!
Forretress blew away the pointed stones!
Snorlax lost 5% of its health.
Snorlax used Superpower.
Forretress lost 32% of its health.
Earthworm's Forretress fainted.
Snorlax's attack was lowered.
Snorlax's defence was lowered.
The sandstorm rages.

76% vs. :pmd/forretress: DEAD

Ok.. so Forretress spun my rocks/spikes and I can't win it my way or make my own life easier... BUT WHO CARES! BIG LOKI SNORLAX UNLEASHED HIS SUPERPOWERS! Holy shit! Bye fucking hoe Forretress who unleashed hell throughout the match for me. Big Loki Snorlax strong...

Gyarados's Intimidate cut Snorlax's attack!
High Tower switched in Swampert (lvl 100 Swampert ?).
The sandstorm rages.

Earthworm and I switched. In my Swampert and his Blissey. I lost my rocks, but this the best opportunity to set it up again.

Blissey used Softboiled.
Swampert used Stealth Rock.
Pointed stones float in the air around the foe's team!
The sandstorm rages.

38% vs. :pmd/blissey: 94%

Boring stuff... I get rocks, Earthworm's Blissey eats his own eggs. Same old fuk worms!

Gyarados's Intimidate cut Swampert's attack!
The sandstorm rages.

Not a hard predict. Blissey was basically stuck using Softboiled, so Earthworm had to make some kind of switch. Therefore, I had to take this opportunity and switch in Zapdos to take Gyarados or Blissey outta game completely. In this case, Earthworm switched in Gyarados and Gyarados is now completely outta the picture due to its low health.

Zapdos used Thunderbolt.
Blissey lost 14% of its health.
The sandstorm rages.

Nothing important really here. Gyarados is pretty much dead and Earthworm switched to try and do some last ditch moves in hopes that I would fuck myself over. Not gonna happen though.

High Tower switched in Heatran (lvl 100 Heatran ?).
Blissey used Toxic.
Blissey's attack missed!
The sandstorm rages.
Blissey is buffetted by the sandstorm!

Wanted to insure my victory and keep all my teammates as healthy as possible. Couldn't let Zapdos take a possible Toxic.

Gyarados lost 7% of its health.
Earthworm's Gyarados fainted.
Heatran used Roar.
The sandstorm rages.

:pmd/heatran:100% vs. :pmd/gyarados:DEAD

You dead hoe... just like SoT's love for Pokemon.

Blissey lost 10% of its health.
Blissey used Seismic Toss.
Heatran lost 31% of its health.
The sandstorm rages.

You dead hoe..

Blissey used Seismic Toss.
Heatran lost 31% of its health.
The sandstorm rages.

not dead yet?

Earthworm's Blissey fainted.
High Tower wins!

now you dead... EARTH POWER ON yo Earthworm ass... I own the earth now! I destroyed the fucking wall.

Earthworm: gg
EnderWiggin: EPIC
High Tower: gg
EnderWiggin: Battle of the century

4real.. who da fuk is EnderWiggin?

---
Pros:
-Smeargle setting the tone of the match
-Heatran's sexiness (thxs REM!)
-Gengar tricking Scarf into Blissey
-Swampert's Stealth Rock
-Big Boy Loki's Superpower!
-Zapdos' bluff vs Forretress, scared Gyarados, Toxic scared Rotom-H into resting and Blissey from switching into Zapdos all the time
-This match was pro
-Earthworm and LoveDestiny are pro

Cons:
-Focus Blast miss by Gengar
-I am limited to 100 images in posting this warstory when originally I had 200 -.-.

Final Comments
That's the battle folks... I hope you guys enjoy it... First of all, I like to thank Earthworm. He is a vastly superior battler and most definetly in my top 3 of best OU battlers. I also like to thank him for giving me permission to post up this warstory. So mad props to fuk worms.. And because of popular demand (Zerowing, Haunter), I did not masturbate to Katya's or Jumpluff's picture, but to Duskie's picture again.

Great battle, great commentary. This is amazing for a first warstory, and I sincerely hope it isn't your last.

The SPrinkLer

Banned deucer.
cool match of stall vs a very defensive team. it just shows how full stall is still very capable, putting up a big effort for you to beat. gg guys

Destiny Warrior

also known as Darkwing_Duck
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
If I ever have the (mis)fortune to meet Earthworm on the Suspect ladder due to an error, I know what to do. RUN FROM THE FRIKKIN' GUY AND HIS STALL!

Yeah, I'm no great shakes at battling, but this was excellent. The comments were good, and that Focus Blast miss sucked. Still, I've seen worse(In a tounament which is currently going on, I lost due to a T-Bot paralyzing me, and 3 Power Whip misses), so this is nothing new. I have other tales too, like Draco Meteor and Will-O-Wisp tales, but I'll sav them for another day.

great read... lovedestiny may talk about weird shit on irc but he writes warstories that explain his thought processes really well. i think you had a bit of a team/playstyle advantage but it was a very good game nonetheless.

o yea hilarious commentary

5 stars from me

great read... lovedestiny may talk about weird shit on irc but he writes warstories that explain his thought processes really well. i think you had a bit of a team/playstyle advantage but it was a very good game nonetheless.

o yea hilarious commentary

5 stars from me
<LoveDestiny> whistle hoe
<LoveDestiny> match was even
<LoveDestiny> if forrey spun once on me
<LoveDestiny> im dead
<LoveDestiny> its harder to set up spikes+sr again vs a team like ew's

I did have an advantage by having such a good start to the game, but I had to always be aware of Forretress trying to come in and Spin my hazards or set up his own. Other than that, ty for comments guys!

edit: typo

Loki

like seashells
is a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 7 Championwon the 3rd Official Smogon Tournament
my boy ld doin the corp proud....this was a great combat story

i am proud to play a role in defeating worms

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
I try get dem COOKIE :(.

Anyway, well played LD, you don't have any real stallbreakers on your team but you showed how through clever switching and through thinking ahead how even amazing battlers like EW can be overcome. 5 stars from me, Koala!

That was some nice feinting you had going on there man, really novel workarounds for the pitfalls the Stall/Stall match can fall into. Your insights into the option tree were well done, even if your color was a little stupid IMhoe.

A+ would read again.

Aeron Ee1

Nom nom nom
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
Great battle =P, had me on my toes the whole time.. mostly because Earthworm's reputation precedes him but also because your comments were neither long winded nor choppy. Does anyone else notice that EW didn't change his team at all for the Suspect ladder?

For all you aspiring warstory authors out there, this is what warstories should be like. Good battles, insightful commentary, personality, and neat formatting. I loved it.

Great battle =P, had me on my toes the whole time.. mostly because Earthworm's reputation precedes him but also because your comments were neither long winded nor choppy. Does anyone else notice that EW didn't change his team at all for the Suspect ladder?
He used it to great success (he won) in FUK DRAGON. It works extremely well with the Dragons gone. If I were him, I probably wouldn't change either. Everyone knows it, but that doesn't stop it from owning.

-I am limited to 100 images in posting this warstory when originally I had 200 -.-.
So true

So true

Anyway, this was a great battle with great commentary, might even get archived if deemed worthy enough. And philio was fun. GJ.

Great battle, great commentary. This is amazing for a first warstory, and I sincerely hope it isn't your last.
My thoughts exactly. This was a brilliant read, and is the best warstory I've read in a long time. I agree that this has archive potential, looks like we'll have to wait and see.

vashta

"It was pretty cool to watch Tim Duncan from afar"
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
excellent battle and thoroughly entertaining commentary.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)