Lifestyle Bad habits you have or wish to overcome.

Many times we have bad habits that slow us down and can make us not very productive. In this thread you may share what habits you have overcome recently or a habit you wish to break. It can be something as simple as biting your nails, slouching in a chair or something bigger like saying you are gonna quit smoking but keep doing it anyway. Anyways feel free to share them all here!

I tend to not talk about my personal life on the Internet but this one seems like an easy environment to talk about it so here we go.

If there's a bad habit I have, it's probably my clear lack of organization.

I have a very bad tendency to spread my stuff around a given space and a very bad tendency to often get distracted. Naturally, this hurts my productivity in school [and probably college and work once I get to that stage in life] and also makes it easy for me to forget stuff. To be fair this is because I have ADHD but still it's a habit that's noticeably stuck with me.

Despite this, I still tend to do well in school as it doesn't really affect the quality of my work particularly severely, but it's been a habit that's stuck with me for a long time and it's something I've wanted to overcome. The support of my parents has helped in this regard, however.

I tend to not talk about my personal life on the Internet but this one seems like an easy environment to talk about it so here we go.

If there's a bad habit I have, it's probably my clear lack of organization.

I have a very bad tendency to spread my stuff around a given space and a very bad tendency to often get distracted. Naturally, this hurts my productivity in school [and probably college and work once I get to that stage in life] and also makes it easy for me to forget stuff. To be fair this is because I have ADHD but still it's a habit that's noticeably stuck with me.

Despite this, I still tend to do well in school as it doesn't really affect the quality of my work particularly severely, but it's been a habit that's stuck with me for a long time and it's something I've wanted to overcome. The support of my parents has helped in this regard, however.
Great post I relate to this. However I’m not sure if I myself have adhd. Anyways keep pushing it’s clear you are challenging yourself to do better keep it up.

Neko

When you live for love, how precious life can be
is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributor
Overreacting (in extension, being too paranoid)
Cycling between wanting to hide in a hole and "fight me D:<" and getting nothing done because of the mental exhaustion.

Overreacting (in extension, being too paranoid)
Cycling between wanting to hide in a hole and "fight me D:<" and getting nothing done because of the mental exhaustion.
Completely relatable I hope with time you are able to conquer these habits.

Last edited:

bdt2002

Pokémon Ranger: Guardian Signs superfan
is a Pre-Contributor
I’ll spare you guys the details, but it’s come to my attention that I haven’t been “as attentive” about a certain position I find myself in as I likely could have or should have been. My heart wants to call it laziness on my end, and while that may be true, my mind also has a number of other excuses I could put forth. This likely won’t be anything I lose sleep over, but if the people involved want me to do so, I’ll likely start paying much more attention to what’s going on around here. Consider the beginning of March a fresh start.

I’ll spare you guys the details, but it’s come to my attention that I haven’t been “as attentive” about a certain position I find myself in as I likely could have or should have been. My heart wants to call it laziness on my end, and while that may be true, my mind also has a number of other excuses I could put forth. This likely won’t be anything I lose sleep over, but if the people involved want me to do so, I’ll likely start paying much more attention to what’s going on around here. Consider the beginning of March a fresh start.
Gl with it man you got this

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)