Ability: Transistor
Level: 50
EVs: 172 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpA / 12 SpD / 68 Spe
Timid Nature
- Assurance
- Thunder Wave
- Volt Switch
- Electro Ball

Back and forth between this and Zapdos, though this is highly preferred. I've spent a bit of time on EV spreads. I took 1 point from Spe because it was only tying boosted Scolipede, not beating it. This outspeeds positive +1 100s, which is to me all it needs. Max SpA EVs for sure, and an extra point in SpD for p2. Electro Ball is ok for P2, and good for a few other slow mons like Ferro(major, even through resist,) Magnezone(kod max from low HP, T-bolt would likely have failed to do so,) Slowking-g, Slowbro, some Eeveelutions, Scizor, Pyukumuku(you win anyway, but it won't live to Toxic, same w/ Pex,) Stakataka, Lapras(maybe the biggest target, even literally,) Corsola-g, TTar, Grimmsnarl, the odd Pincchurchin, and heaps of paralyzed stuff. Torkoal hasn't been brought the times I brought Lieki, but I've seen it a bit. In Max, Assurance ohkos non-max Caly-S, even w/ -atk, It drops the SpD of a mirror w/o buffing their Lightning, so that un-terrain Lightning from mine kos. This also is the only decent max attack Regieleki gets vs. Excadrill, and it beats Shedinja. Emergency attack to at least damage grounds a tiny bit, and gets Mamo at its sash. Can help get around pink blobs w/ max, the SpD drop, terrain, and Electro Ball after that. Electro Ball has been very fun and Regieleki is great for Pex, though I'm a bit prepared for that besides(I can't remember the last time I faced a Pex. But I did outspeed and ko a +1 Zapdos.) LO per a suggestion that I need the power in max, and sometimes to change moves. The HP loss is somewhat trivial on a frail mon, though it does run some bulk(So should it be Magnet? I'm already missing some kos.)) My favorite for sure, my 1st act in picking a team is to check what's weak to this. Also 2hkos non-max TTar and Blissey maxed itself, if terrain is already up. The bulk is really great, I took airstream into overgrowth from Kartana(maxed ofc,) and 2 hits of LO, w/ 1 HP left. Lives max Resonance, idk if it was max SpA though. Survived +1 Max Flare from Volcarona after 1 LO recoil. Lived Blade after LO. Could run more bulk, seeing as I lost the max war to a mirror(Strike into boosted Lightning,) and didn't take Blade into Quick Attack from Zacian. Still pretty much my favorite,. Thunder Wave was suggested, and I put it over T-bolt. Often I have to switch out w/ Volt Switch to 2hko while not fearing an ohko, and Electro Ball has the same max power. Also Electro ball is potentially even more useful w/ T-Wave. T-Wave is mainly there so Dracovish can be faster than more opponent's than normal. Max Guard has been great to have, mainly on +2 Spe Zapdos. Faqirly useful for Necrozma-Dusk Mane.

1654039169907.png

Zacian-Crowned @ Rusted Sword
Ability: Intrepid Sword
EVs: 76 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def / 12 SpD / 164 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Close Combat
- Iron Head
- Swords Dance
- Wild Charge

This is for Ushifu SS, which is always trouble. EVs are for max atk, Spe up to max Ace, and the rest in bulk w/ the wrong stat boost for P2. Swords Dance is helpful for my Cosmic Power Eternatus match-up. This has been good, It lived a +2 Meteor Beam from Eternatus at half. Ditto has gotten me thanks to this, but generally I like it ok. My best option vs. Mamo. Wild Charge is for Ho-oh, ohkoing non-max or max boosted. Close Combat not fairy STAB for Ferro mainly.

1654039307474.png

Ho-Oh @ Assault Vest
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Careful Nature
- Sacred Fire
- Giga Drain
- Brave Bird
- Earthquake

This is totally new. I got lucky and found someone to trade me an Ability Patch. EVs live Adamant Wild Chage from Zacian and avoid the 2hko from LO Caly-S Psyshock, w/ an even(and very high) SpD number. This took 40 damage from Kyruem-W Max Phantasm(no idea why they did that though, w/o max Rockfall.) Usual moves for AV I think, hitting waters is crucial(esp. 4x weak ones.) This has been one of the better mons generally, though I haven't used Regenerator that often.

1654039533098.png

Bronzong @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Impish Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Body Press
- Iron Defense
- Block
- Gyro Ball

I wanted to try this and I haven't exactly been disappointed, though there's struggle w/ darks, ghosts, and fire(apparently Diggersby gets Max Flare...) Bronzong is pretty good vs. Necrozma Dusk-Mane, Zacian, Calyrex-I, and Landorus-T, to name a few. Block is odd, but can trap SR setters like mamo who can't hurt Zong, so I can set up. Gyro Ball mainly hurts Xerneas. This can also be helpful vs. Zekrom which I do not like. I haven't really been using Block so considering Rest or Sleep Talk, thoughts? Rest lets me beat or stall Quag, and others I'm sure, while Sleep Talk lets me better beat Gastrodon and Umbreon(won't beat some other Yawners like Quag still.)

1654039820330.png

Mamoswine @ Focus Sash
Ability: Thick Fat
EVs: 252 Atk / 196 SpA / 60 Spe
Naughty Nature
- Earthquake
- Ice Shard
- Freeze-Dry
- Bite

This has been put back, largely as a suggestion for Zekrom, though I also really like it for Freeze-Dry(I did bad vs. Seismitoad before.) Bite for Caly-S, also was suggested to me. It could use rock for Rotom-H in particular, though. But I'm not sure my Caly-S match up is strong enough for that. The flinch is moderatley useful too, even on a slower mon. EVs for max ATk, Spe to creep uninvested Rotoms, and the rest in SpA. This can be very helpful by removing Quag.

1654040092826.png

Lapras-Gmax @ Weakness Policy
Ability: Water Absorb
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Modest Nature
- Freeze-Dry
- Surf
- Thunderbolt
- Horn Drill

I needed to cover Rotom-H, Hippo, and Seismitoad, and this should do that. It needs Freeze-Dry and Surf to do those things, and an elcetric move seems obligatory. I have no idea what last move(mine isn't 31 Atk IV, don't really want to level.) For now just put Horn Drill. Normal enough EVs, it already lives hits from the 3 targets so I didn't know what to calc for, and it needs high SpA for low SpD Hippo anyway. Weakness Policy capitalizes on Rotom-H's SE STAB. Also, I am aware Sparkling Aria is better than Surf cause subs. I will try to get it.

I'm 76:76 at the very end this season. So meh, but hopefully Lapras will improve it. I'm not happy to see Zekrom. It's hard to keep track of what I'm weak to cause I'm constantly changing stuff for the worst weaknesses. Diggersby is trouble though.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)