Announcement B101 News

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ticken

Lotad & Bulbasaur Enthusiast
is a Top Tutoris a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Top Artistis a Programmeris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Host
B101 Leader
Hi, yes, it's me again but with a forum update this time! We have made 2 new threads to make the forum more organized. The All Official B101 Pairing Records thread will house all the pairings, for both on-going and finished, while the B101 Inactive Tutee Posts & Updates thread will notify and request for updates on prolonged sign-ups to ensure the user is still around and interested.

Be sure to read the OPs for further detail. The inactivity thread is currently empty but we plan on moving posts there soon once we determine which posts should be placed there. Hit up me or Yellow Paint if there are any questions or concerns!

ckw

Tired
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
After holding the reins for the past couple of years, ErPeris will be stepping down from the role of B101 Forum Moderator. The community thanks you for your years of contribution and hard work. I personally wish you best of luck in your future endeavors.

Unfortunately, it is also time for me to step down as well. I had taken the decision to step down and move on from competitive Pokemon once Pokemon Scarlet and Pokemon Violet will be released. I would like to thank Ticken and Yellow Paint who granted me this opportunity. I'm sure with Gen 9 coming up, you guys, TJ, and justdrew are going to be very busy. B101 will always be a special place to me. Wish you guys the very best for the future!

Ticken

Lotad & Bulbasaur Enthusiast
is a Top Tutoris a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Top Artistis a Programmeris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Host
B101 Leader
After a long tenure, TJ has decided to step down from his position as B101 mod. I'd personally like to thank you for your devotion to the section all these years and I wish you the best going forward!

Additionally, I'm pleased to announce that Oathkeeper is our newest Forum Mod! Congrats!
Oathkeeper was an SS NU tutor and is around in a plethora of lower tier communities from RU, NU, PU, and ZU. I look forward to working with you throughout the new generation!

Yellow Paint

working as intended
is a Top Tutoris a Top Team Rateris a Community Leaderis a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staff
B101 Leader
Battling 101 is now reopening for SV! In addition to Oldgens OU, which now includes SS, our starting SV formats are OU, UU, Ubers, Doubles OU, Monotype, and National Dex. If you're interested in learning with one of our excellent tutors, check out the signups thread for your respective format. Be sure to read the OP! Welcome back, everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)