Announcement B101 News

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ticken

Lotad & Bulbasaur Enthusiast
is a Top Tutoris a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Top Artistis a Programmeris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Host
B101 Leader
The B101 Resources forum has been made hidden while it is under construction. There is no estimated time of completion but we will announce when it returns. Thanks for being patient thus far!

-- If you are a tutor or have ideas regarding what to add to the forum, let the staff know!

Ticken

is a Top Tutoris a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Top Artistis a Programmeris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Host
B101 Leader
A new Flying Press article has been released with the intention of helping new players learn about the fundamentals and navigating around the forum. Future B101 Tutees are expected to know the fundamentals before signing up for a Tutor so if you need a refresher or have been looking for a beginner-friendly resource, be sure to give the article a read! Courtesy of Jordy, maroon, and TPP!

>> Getting Started Article <<

Ticken

B101 Leader
TJ has decided to step down as a B101 Leader, and in his place, I am pleased to announce that Yellow Paint is my new co-Leader! TJ graciously agreed to continue as a B101 Forum Mod so he will still be around to help out.

TJ's defined the system with me during his tenure and has inspired many with his presence and commitment to high-level battling. He was around when the section was on the brink of collapse so I want to say thank you from myself and many others for the work you've contributed thus far. Paint and I will pick up where we left off and I, for one, am excited to see what the future has in store moving forward!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)