B101 Inactive Tutee Posts & Updates

Username: dmbros
PS! Username: dmbros
Your timezone: gmt+4
Usual Hours of Availability: 1:30 - 3 , 6-7 , 8:30-9:30 , all times in pm
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): started ou 3months ago , am very good reached 1400 , need refining and very bad at ou teambuilding wanna learn that too.
Are you able to use Discord?: yea
Do you understand how the blacklist works?:
yea

roxie

https://www.youtube.com/@noxiousroxie
is a Tutoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Username: roxiee
PS! Username: roxiee
Your timezone: gmt-4
Usual Hours of Availability: 11am-12midnight
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I play NU and Monotype and I've been wanting to pick up a 3rd tier. Was going to do this with 1TP but psure I got busy and had to drop. Interested in learning and seeing how the tier changes with different series and perhaps I could grab the actual irl game if that helps me learn a bit more. (Talked to marilli)
Are you able to use Discord?: yes
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: y

Last edited:
Username: low ladder Ertii
PS! Username: Ertii
Your timezone: GMT -3.30
Usual Hours of Availability: Most hours, might be busy on Tuesday to Saturday for this week (four hours each day I'm busy) (in august I'm free all time)
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): Recently I felt like I want to quit, i lost the urge to play but I think me having no urge to play is because I'm pretty bad. I started playing SS OU back on old alts then swapped to the VGC format then I gave up on that and went to National dex. But with this opportunity with tutoring, I want to become a great ND player.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes Erti#7250
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yes

Last edited:

The Dragon Master

So you have chosen, Death
is a Pre-Contributor
Username: The Dragon Master
PS! Username: Advt
Your timezone: GMT+ 5 30
Generation: SM OU
Usual Hours of Availability: I'm usually free frm 2 30 - 4 30pm or night after 9 pm on weekdays and almost the entire afternoon on weekends and also past 9 those days too

Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon: I started mons 4 yrs ago and played on and off till last yr where I started playing more. Got really into Nd like 6 months ago. Now an ND QC member and want to get into SM too as that meta seems fun

Are you able to use Discord?: Yes

Username: Liamoking
PS! Username: Liamoking
Your timezone: EST
Usual Hours of Availability: EST USA (Anytime from 4pm EST to 12pm EST)
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started Pokemon Showdown way back in 2008. I learned about the usual + OU DPP metagame. I was at least top 200 metagame (atm the can't remember the exaxt score/old account details). I focused on building a Curselax team back in the day but realized that I am getting beat every game when it comes to SS metagame. I lost my Smogon username so I understand if users want to bypass me but I would love to learn to the OU metagame again and get back to the high spots I used to occupy in the PS ladders again.

Many thanks for any help you can offer,

Liamoking

Username: Ryuuji Kuroiwa
PS! Username: Ryuuji Kuroiwa
Your timezone: GMT -5 (Colombia)
Usual Hours of Availability: Between 9 or 10 am and after 9 pm
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started play RU after the 2nd dlc and looks pretty nice the metagame but all i have its a basic knowledge in the tier, so i wanna expand all my knowledge with the help of a tutor
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: yes

Mendeez

Get Lucky
is a Tiering Contributor
Username:Mendeez
PS! Username: Mendeez
Your timezone: GMT -4
Usual Hours of Availability: i almost always have free time
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started playing poke since 2015 but it was never serious, 1 year ago I started playing on ps and I saw the amount of levels and things there are, I was interested in lc since it is a very fun level with a lot of potential, I have played tournaments in smogon giving good results and reaching high rounds, although I feel that I can improve a lot, I am currently playing tournaments and I want to be a contribution to the teams that chose me,I still have a lot to learn.
Are you able to use Discord?: yes (Mendez#0332)

Username: GaRy OaK.
PS! Username: lGaRy OaKl
Your timezone: gmt -4
Usual Hours of Availability: plenty of free time, from mornings to nights.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): i started in gen 2 and became proficient in gen 3. keep playing until bw 1 and came back not long ago. in gen 3 i was playing with a bunch of great players (EW, make, siegfried...). my favourite playstyle is stall.
Are you able to use Discord?: yes Horrrr#2102
Do you understand how the blacklist works?
yes

Username: giove97
PS! Username: giove97
Your timezone : +2gmt
Usual Hours of Availability: in the week 10 pm - 12 pm and on weekends I am flexible even in the afternoon
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started playing pokemon on Pokémon Showdown in 2018 but my first tour on smogon was in 2019. I did a lot of suspect tests and I got experience in different tiers. Now I want to take the final step to became a better player overall. The tier that I prefer is LC and it's also the tier that I played the most in the last year, but I feel that I need something to became better.
Are you able to use Discord? yes ( giove 97#8338 )

Username: TechnoRaptor
PS! Username: TechnoRaptor
Your timezone: EST (GMT -4)
Usual Hours of Availability: weekdays after 8 PM, most weekends
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started playing competitively in late BW/early XY with VGC, but moved onto OU after VGC 14. Since then, I've mostly played current generation OU and UU on and off and found it very fun, albeit somewhat frustrating when I make choke plays. I've done well on the ladder, but I'd like to refine my play a bit more and participate in tournaments more frequently.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes (TechnoRaptor#0653)

Username: TechnoRaptor
PS! Username: TechnoRaptor
Your timezone: EST (GMT -4)
Generation: DPP/ORAS
Usual Hours of Availability: weekdays after 8 PM, most weekends
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started playing competitively in late BW/early XY with VGC, but moved onto OU after VGC 14. Since then, I've mostly played current generation OU and UU on and off and found it very fun, albeit somewhat frustrating when I make choke plays. I've done well on the ladder, but I'd like to refine my play a bit more and participate in tournaments more frequently. In addition, I'd like to get better at DPP and ORAS OU, since those are the metagames I remember enjoying a lot.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes (TechnoRaptor#0653)

Username: SuperiorHolmes
PS! Username: SuperiorHolmes
Your timezone: +8 GMT
Usual Hours of Availability: 12PM - 4PM
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences):
I've been playing doubles and VGC in Showdown for 4 years now and 1400+ is the farthest I could get in VGC and doubles tiers so far as my time allows me to play. I am very resourceful when doing my researches in every current meta changes and am very eager to be taught. I also play competitive doubles in PokeMMO and loves competing in every tournament within my availability.
Are you able to use Discord?:
Yes
Yes

Username: GaijinEagle
PO/PS: GaijinEagle
Time zone: GMT+8
Usual Hours of Availibity: Evenings (normally 8pm-midnight my time) and weekends (more flexible then timewise)
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I've been playing for a bit over a year, mostly in SS OU but also dabbled in Monotype and Nat Dex. I feel my knowledge of the metagame is pretty solid, and now would like to improve my skill in making plays in-game. I would also like to further develop/hone my ability to evaluate the matchup at team preview and come up with a workable game plan more quickly, as well as learning how to study my replays better/more efficiently (as well as those of other players).

Last edited:
Username: Lerisingr
PS! Username: LaitRiz
Your timezone: Gmt+2 France
Usual Hours of Availability:
Every end of afternoon/evening can be an spot were I'm available
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences):
Been playing a lot of competitive since gen , mostly in Uber where I stacked at high elo for a long time during this generation ( R.I.P Primo-Groudon), I've never realy played any other tier tryharding this much, some UU here and there but nothing. In gen 8 I've been trying a lot more to get good at monotype and I've been peaking at 14XX but I'm too inconsistant in my performances in this tier for now, so I just wanna get better.
Yes
Yes

kolohe

air supply
is a Top Artistis a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
Username: cleffa
PS! Username: cleffa
Your timezone: gmt -7
Usual Hours of Availability: p much any time! i much prefer evenings but anything is fine by me if needed.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): ive been on and off this website since i was 14, mostly clowning with weird meme sets on ladder. i really want to get into this tier as ive heard a lot of good about this gen! i’m not much of an incredible player or builder and i really want to give myself the push i need (or rather, i want help getting it!)
Are you able to use Discord?: yeah for sure! eggu#0001
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: yep!

id actually like to request ausma as my tutor if possible, as she said shes willing to ^^

Last edited:

DIYUSI

formerly KaiserKaiba
is a Team Rater Alumnus
Username: KaiserKaiba
PS! Username: KaiserKaiba
Your timezone: GMT+2
Generation: DPP
Usual Hours of Availability: Usually evenings and week-ends
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I'm mainly a SM main. I play a few no-official teamtours and tours like sm ssnl or sm cup during the ST. On the ladder side, I usually manage to reach around 1700 of elo (even if I really never tried to topladder tbh). I apply again because my tutoring is over, so I would like to learn another tier. I choose DPP because, after playing a bit on ladder and a few tour games, the tier seems fun and I really find tier without team preview really interisting.
Are you able to use Discord?: KaiserKaiba#5863

Last edited:
Username:Kylz7
PS! Username:KyleHasEaten
Your timezone:GMT/BST
Usual Hours of Availability:Around 5pm to 8pm my time. Saturdays free all day Sundays 11am to 8pm
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences):I started competitive last year in the pandemic it was fun but slightly lost hope after losing quite a lot but I'm motivated and willing to learn from great battlers to become one of the best. I have hit 1500 at max but want to improve even more. Always been playing Nat dex and want to keep on Nat dex as I'm most comfortable. Wanting to expand my skills
Do you understand how the blacklist works: yes

I am currently at a hospital and unable to play. Please skip me indefinitely. Thanks

Username: Coeur7
PS! Username: pearl of exchange
Your timezone: GMT+2
Generation: ADV OU
Usual Hours of Availability: my evenings and weekends
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I used to play the various Battle Facilities; if I have any "claim to fame", it's that I more or less made this team which encapsulates everything I don't like about current gens. Played some RBY OU and gen8 Doubles randbats recently to mediocre results (~75% GXE). I'd like to learn ADV; here's the replay of the most recent ADV OU battle I had, where I'm piloting a beginner sample team by pasy_g. That's about all I can do, I'd like to improve at teambuilding in particular, all my teams are bad.

Last edited:
Username: DanPeartree
PS! Username: DanPeartree
Your timezone: BST
Generation:
Any will do. See below why.
Usual Hours of Availability:8pm-10pm
I started in 2017 with Sun and Moon and started learning by myself through smogon and other sites. I have been playing showdown more and more on my android, training my pokemon and buding teams but I maintain a ratio of 50-50 wins since I lack more in depth experiencial understanding of predictions and synergy in my teams. That's why I think any generation will do for now. I'd like to learn that so I can be the very best the world has ever known.

Last edited:
Username: HUNTER098
PS! Username: HUNTER098
Your timezone: UTC +2
Usual Hours of Availability: (in est) from 2 45 - 5
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started playing pokemon showdown a while ago and started with gen 8 OU.Later on i started playing in NATdex OU and i still do. i also sometimes play the tour.

Username: Puffy's mom
PS! Username: Puffy423
Your timezone: GMT-4
Usual Hours of Availability: After 6:00 PM on weekdays and anytime before 6:00 PM on weekends
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started playing and liking competitive mons back in January and have been hooked since. I want to learn all the lower tiers since all the mons here since I haven't been fascinated with OU. I'd Like to use this as an opportunity to get better at RU.
Are you able to use Discord?: No
Yes

Username: Churielix
PO/PS Username: Churielix
Timezone: Gmt-6
Usual hours of availability: 3-8 pm Gmt-6
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive pokemon (min 3 sentences):I started playing around the end of 2013, so through the years but without progressing, I also feel that my progress in ss is very slow and more than anything I would like to learn about the tier.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes, Churielix#0965

Last edited:
Username: CyberFaeYT
PS! Username: CyberFaeYT
Your timezone: Mountain central i believe
Usual Hours of Availability: 10am-6pm Monday to Friday
most of my experience comes from testing gym style mono teams for a Pixelmon minecraft server and I really need some help re-learning how to battle with the new gen 8 and 7 pokemon that I'm not used to.
yes my username is CyberQueen#8352
yes I do

Username: Ghostmanz
PS! Username: Ghostmanz
Your timezone: Eastern (gmt-5)
Usual Hours of Availability: Generally free after 5pm but i’m on throughout the day.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I’ve been playing mons for a while and have been in and out of the game but never really into the Smogon scene. I want to join some of the bigger monotype tournaments eventually cause it’s one of the tiers I enjoy the most. I’ve had some success on the monotype ladder before, where I’ve reached top 10 twice in my monotype laddering attempts, but the ladder is different than winning tournaments because you can get top 10 with sample teams and matchup fishing. I’ve got some experience with counter-team formats so my teambuilding experience is pretty decent I would say.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes. Ghostmanz#7027

Username: Highscorezero
PO/PS Username: Highscorezero
Your timezone: Est
Usual Hours of Availability: 5-12 pm
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences):i played vgc 2019,20 tried rbyou and really like the tier. Would like to try something different.i really enjoy team building and made a ton of teams around when crown tundra dropped, but havent really kept up with the meta-game i mostly make national dex team nowadays and want to get back into ssou but have been kinda stuck
Are you able to use Discord?:yes
Do you understand how the blacklist works?:yes

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8ou-1421478374 ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)