B101 Inactive Tutee Posts & Updates

Username: ChexMixElixer
PS! Username:ChexMixElixer
Your timezone: UTC-4
Usual Hours of Availability:1-4
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started pokemon showdown a couple years ago although I've never played Pokemon competitively but I've recently got back into it. I think I'm a pretty good player I've made a decent rainy day team. I enjoy doubles because it involves more team play and infinite possibilities like overwatch.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes
Do you understand how the blacklist works?:
Yes

CathyUwU

Banned deucer.
Username: Cath
PS! Username: CalamityCath
Your timezone: EST (UTC - 5)
Usual Hours of Availability: 1pm to 10pm on weekdays and all day on weekends
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I picked up the game in like May 2020. I've been like 1500s on ladder for whatever tier i play since Crown Tundra came out. I've only played in one tour and got 2-0ed r1.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yeah @cath#4461 is my discord
Do you understand how the blacklist works yeah

Username: JackPilotF2
PS! Username: JackPilotF2
Your timezone: GMT+11
Usual Hours of Availability: All day regardless of timezone. Due to insomnia, I cannot sleep most nights and it is the school holidays here, so I'm free round the clock.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I've been playing VGC for a very long time but started to be competitive around 3 years ago. Recently, around 6 months ago, I started playing DOU and DUbers as well to improve my skills, and I'm quite proficient in those tiers. Lastly, I started playing NatDex OU around a month ago and played it here and there to improve my skills. I main using offensive teams in NatDex, and I recently met the requirements for the Magearna suspect test. That's about it, cheers!
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes.
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yes.

Username: Hulk
PS! Username: Hulk831
Your timezone: CET
Usual Hours of Availability: Any (if there is a clear schedule i can adjust my agenda)
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences):

I've played Pokemon Revolution for a while now, I wanted to look for some challenge cause it seemed boring to only play with 500 people around. Some more serious things.
Are you able to use Discord?:
Moha#9485
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yes

Username : eternal ocean
PS username : eternal ocean
Timezone ; GMT +1
Usual Hours of Availability : flexible
Tell us a little about your experience in Pokemon : I have been playing pokemon for 1 year, and I'm very interested by the lc, I have been play lc since 2 month and I would really be a main in this tier. For this reason I need a tutor ^^
Are u able to use discord : yes
Do u understand how the blacklist works : yes

Username: eternal ocean
PS! Username: eternal ocean
Your timezone: GMT +1
Usual Hours of Availability: flexible
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I have been playing in strat pokemon since 1 year. I have no real experience in this tier but I would like learn RU cause I think it's a really cool tier. For this I'm really excited for learn many things
Are you able to use Discord?: yes
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: yes

PS! Username: Dragonitekid101
Your timezone: CST (GMT -6?)
Usual Hours of Availability: 10am-5pm Weekdays. No time on weekends.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences):
I've been playing competitive pokemon since 2017 where i first got into monotype. I was very bad back then of course but around 2018/2019 i joined a side server which has since moved on, they've helped me a lot from where i was, however i still feel like i need help in monotype. I've also played around in many areas in the 3 (4?) years i've been on showdown such as 1v1 and OU. School and lack of interest made me leave showdown for a bit, however i'm back and i want to be good in the monotype scene again!
Yes

DC

Kpop Main, No Brain
is a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Username: DC
PS! Username: Dreamcatcher UwU
Your timezone: GMT-7
Usual Hours of Availability: Mon-Wed Nights, Thurs-Sunday (flexible, usually all day w/ prior notice)
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): Been playing LC for about 2 and 1/2 years. I was in tutoring for SM LC and was taught by a great tutor (S/O Lilyac) who helped me develop my fundamentals well. I've been relatively active in SS LC, writing analyses, articles, and forum guides to help players, so I have good understanding of the metagame and building process. Reason I am signing up is to increase my likelihood of getting drafted for the next LCPL, and I think a tutor can help me improve to reach that point!

Username: Lolito
PS! Username: haxlolo
Your timezone: GMT -3
Usual Hours of Availability: My schedule is pretty flexible, so unless I have something really important to do I could be there.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I've been playing Pokemon since 2015-2016 and never have been too much into competitive, until SS came around in which i just played OU for a while, until DLC 1 dropped in which i changed my tier to UU and stayed there. Teambuilding was never my forte so I just used teams from other people, until recently in which I started being active on forums and started building more teams for some tours.
Are you able to use Discord?: yep, Lolo#5354
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: yea

Username: TotomonGang
PS! Username: MegaTotomon
Your timezone: GMT-6
Usual Hours of Availability: Afternoons almost every single day (My timezone) but I am generally very flexible
I started playing competitive Pokemon very recently, I first started playing VGC in the DLC 0 and DLC 1 era, then my interested shifted into singles when the crown tundra arrived especifically the UU metagame, after that I started to be more active on smog forums and the discord and while I have participated in some room tours and suspect tests I am still trying to learn more about teambuilding and playing the tier in general.
indeed, Mega Totomon#8199
Yep

(I'm not quite sure how the assignment works, I'm new to doing this kind of thing.)
Username: DemonGoatGamer
PS! Username: Spectralized
Your timezone: EST (GMT - 4)
Generation: SM OU
Usual Hours of Availability: Weekdays from 11 am to 9 pm, Weekends from 11 am to 11 pm
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started playing competitive in 2016, and I am looking for assistance to be able to be a better player. I am hoping that by gaining experience and skills, it will let me perpetuate those skills down to newer players who seek the thrill and excitement of battling. I want to learn the SM OU mainly, but I am down to learn any other format as I feel like I can't improve no matter how hard I try, and I am willing to be a tutee.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes, Spectralized #1690

Last edited:
Username: Foukrou
PS! Username: Foukrou
Your timezone: GMT+2
Usual Hours of Availability: Wednesday, Thursday and friday Afternoon, and Friday,Saturday from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. or at 11pm gmt+2 to whenever
Playing since 2020, i first started to play in SMOU in some french tournaments and in ladder, i've learned that tier with a good french player. In the end of the year i've played in LC for a french tournament and i really loved it, so i begun to play in that tier. I first learn a bit how to teambuild from a french player (TDW) and i started to play in smogon tournament, like LC Seasonnal, LC Ladder tour and LC Open. My goal is to increase my level Ingame and increase my level in preparation for future competitive tournaments.
yes on Fukru#8007
yes

Username: OctoMystic
PS! Username: OctoMystic
Your timezone: GMT+1
Usual Hours of Availability: Usually available from 4-6pm or 11pm-1am but on weekends this can shift

I started around February last year in ou and began to properly get the hang of it around June 2020, from there I played ladder around 15-1600 until about end of January this year where I peaked 1900s, but have fell down from there and have been stuck around 1500s, looking to improve.
Yes
Yes

Username: Skeptcal Dingo

PS! Username: Skeptcal Dingo

Your timezone: GMT + 9.5

Usual Hours of Availability: after work most weeknights for 5-6 hours and most Saturdays. For 3-4 hours.

My name is Skeptcal Dingo, but people call me SD. In mid February 2020 I found jamvad and his academy. I bought his book and hit 1700 on ss0u in 10 days from 1100. I’ve learnt about tilting, metagame changes and mindset in that time and a hit 1800 for the first time early this year. In jamvads academy I was drafted to a PL. i managed to win all my matches and Our team went undefeated in the regular season. I watched all replays of my peers for the tier I have chosen to learn, i am at the start of my journey and whilst I have had success pretty quickly I know there is still heaps to learn.

Last edited:
Username:HyperT22
PS! Username
:HyperT22
Your timezone:+5:30
Generation: Gen7 OU
Usual Hours of Availability:Prefer after 6:00 pm according to my gmt
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences):Pokemon MMO competitive rank ladder, Pokemon Revolution Online Monthly Ladder Tournament
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: NO

Username: JoJonaseh
PS! Username: JoJonaseh
Your timezone: gmt +1 (currently +2 because daylight saving is dumb)
Usual Hours of Availability: weekends all day and after 4pm on week days.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): so I first found smogon in like 2018/2019. I played on and off until covid (without any ladder succes but I was just having fun with kinda bad teams lol). Then when covid started I got really into vgc until the end of the year while being interested in ou in the summer. Again not much succes (story of my life). Then end 2020 begin 2021 I got bored of incin..I mean vgc so I went back to singles. Up until a few weeks ago I was playing ou but looked if natdex is more fun (and serperior) so now im trying to get better at natdex (and pokemon in general)

(idk what happens now lol)

Username: SpookyKidSkid
PS! Username: SpookykidSkid
Your timezone: Eastern Daylight
Usual Hours of Availability: 8:00 A.M.-9:00 PM
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started out as a user who made teams for fun, but then I eased into competitive formats. My Ghost Monotype can counter almost anything, and I made it to be like that. I’m having fun with it, and I like to do this greatly.
Are you able to use Discord?: no
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: no

Username: vNatFly
PS! Username: vNatFly / nat lolxd / NatFly
Your timezone: GMT -4
Usual Hours of Availability: I can be on Pokemon Showdown! and Discord only on weekends. However, I can be on Smogon anytime / anyday.
I started Pokemon Showdown! like four-five months ago, this is my first generation playing. I'm usually hanging around 1300-1500 (im not that good yet). I know quite a bit about teambuilding, and I understand the metagame pretty well. I never entered a OU tournament yet, but I hope to become a much better Pokemon player, eventually.

Username:Spicyymilk
PS! Username:Spicyymilk
Your timezone: EST
Generation: 7
Usual Hours of Availability: 2 pm - 7 pm
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): ive plated pokemon showdown for about a year now. I started with gen8 monotype but worked my way to gen7 ou somehow. Im kinda ass a pokemon but im not that bad.
Do you understand how the blacklist works?:yes

Username: lolebruh
PS! Username: lolebruh
Your timezone: GMT+2
Usual Hours of Availability: 2pm - 8pm
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): Started playing pokemon competitively around july 2020. Ever since than I have participated in every tournament that I could and have been trying to improve as a player. I think that a tutor would help me take my ss skills to the next level.

Username: knowitall
PS! Username: TheSpecialKay
Your timezone: PMT
Usual Hours of Availability: 1000-2200
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I played a lot in the BW era, most of my experience is with stall teams. Although I don't have screenshots I peaked top ten at the time on smogon. Looking to update my knowledge to the current gen and learn the new meta.

airfare

is a Tutoris a Tiering Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
OUPL Champion
Username: airfare
PS! Username: airfare
Your timezone: gmt-4
Generation: adv
Usual Hours of Availability:
weekday evenings, all day on weekends
i started off on ps as an oras ubers main before beginning to learn ou during gen 7. i consider myself best at ss and sm ou, and have been playing + contributing to these tiers on smogon and ps for a while, but wanted to branch out into adv because of how good ppl said it was :3 looking for a more in-depth experience building and playing adv
yes
yes

sawamura

Banned deucer.
Username:Sawamura
PS! Username: Sawamura /zikam
Your timezone: GMT -4
Usual Hours of Availability: 4 pm to 8 pm
I started playing competitive pokemon around 4 years ago and I leaned more towards Doubles OU which is my favorite tier and the main one I tutor for it, since I left ou and I have some knowledge about it. I have participated in OU Circuit Tours but have not done very well, which I would like to undertake and extend my knowledge with Turns and Builds to expand my repertoire of play and not just stay stuck in a single tier of play.

If there is a Spanish-speaking tutor it works much better.

Username: YouSlakingBro1
PS! Username: YouSlakingBro
Your timezone: EDT
Usual Hours of Availability: 8am-4pm Monday-Friday and any other time by just letting me know really.
I've played alot, ive been around for 8 years on showdown alone and played on PO before showdown. I started off in OU back in gen 5 and then played alot of Mono in gen 6. I took most of gen 7 off due to the fact that I did not like z moves, also not a fan of dynamax but thats just me i suppose. I want to get back in to the competitive again, I'm not really good but willing to learn.
Yes I have one, not always super active but I can be if I need to. (boomerish you can say)
Yes, understood

Username:
Leafbolt8
PS! Username:
Leafbolt8
Your timezone:
GMT+8
Usual Hours of Availability:
3-5 PM
I started playing competitive Pokemon in December 2020. Then I've been playing singles ever since, and, I improved a lot in singles. Then I heard of Pokemon VGC, which is a tournament of doubles, ever since then, I've been dreaming to become a Pokemon VGC player. And now I want to improve in doubles, so I can now take my first step to become a Pokemon VGC player.
Yes
Yes

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)