B101 Inactive Tutee Posts & Updates

Username: Omega X7
PS! Username: Omega X7
Your timezone: GMT +5:30
Usual Hours of Availability: Afternoons everyday
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yes
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I heve played for 1 month on alt accts.Just a beginner,will need all the help i can get,have a basic idea of competitive pokemon.i have hit 1700 with a weather team on gen 7 ou,also i have a basic idea of how smogon works

Last edited:

Kenix

World Defender
Username: Kenix
PS Username: K3NIX0190
Gmt +1
Gen: ADV OU
Avaliability: 15:30 minimum (depends on the day the times I can, also can accommodate to the tutor avaliability
Experience in competitive: I've been playing mons for 2 years, competitively for 1 year and I'm interested in learning the dif gens, ADV is one of the ones that interests me the most and it's my weakest too so I'd like to improve there
Discord: K3NIX#5949
Do u understand how the blacklist works?: Yes

Rubyblood

Obluda, kierá nemá své jméno
is a Tiering Contributoris a Past SCL Champion
World Defender
Username: Rubyblood
PS! Username: Rubyblood
Your timezone: GMT +1
Generation: RBY OU , ADV OU
Usual Hours of Availability: Week A available Thursday,Friday and Sunday in general , Week B Available Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday ,Saturday,Sunday . Pretty flexible with time
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I want to become good in the first generations ,
For ADV OU it seemed important to me to deepen my knowledge and gain experience because it takes a lot of work and time to become good in this gen , I would like to know how to build my teams and understand the gen as well as all archetypes if possible I'm ready to invest myself for it
For RBY OU
I would like to know all the mechanics, to know how what set is played on each mon, for what purpose , to know how to build a gameplan and to play around the rng. I would also like to get in having my own style so as not to just play the teams built by others. The rby interests me a lot.

I am ready and listen to my tutor. Having already started the gsc where it went really well with Century Express and his program, I have already even performed, hoping that it will also happen in adv and rby!
Are you able to use Discord?: yes
Do you understand how the blacklist works?:
yes

Last edited:
Username: Doomstadt
PS! Username: Doomstadt
Your timezone: gmt -5
Usual Hours of Availability: everyday super flexible willing to make anything work
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I’m trash but enjoy uu so would like to really commit to the uu scene during this upcoming year.
Are you able to use Discord?: Ya
Doomstadt#1371

Username: pokeloop99
PS! Username: Rahmufasarah
Your timezone: PST
Usual Hours of Availability:
Weekdays after 17:00, weekends are primarily free
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences):
I've been playing Showdown for several years now, with Gen 7/8 being my most played; specifically OU and Monotype. I've done the B101 program before for BSS. I'd like to get some experience with Smogon tiers, particularly the lower usage ones.
Are you able to use Discord?:
Yes
Yes

Username: Ewin
PS! Username: Electric win
Your timezone: +1 GMT
Generation: RBY OU
Usual Hours of Availability: 6-10 pm and sometimes earlier depending on the day
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): Been playing since 2018 but only really started taking Pokemon seriously mid 2019. I played in cg wcop and snake (before I was banned for “cheating” ig). I'm also pretty active on ladder for cg OU but I don't really have much experience in old gens other than ROA roomtours.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes (Ewin#1796)

Last edited:

Kenix

World Defender
Username: Kenix
PS! Username: K3NIX0190
Usual Hours of Availability: After 3pm gmt-4 and weekends
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I've been playing competitive since last year, but only ou gens and, as I'd like to try some low, Ive chosen RU cuz it seems the most entertaining to my eyes. However, I have already applied for PU, so just applying here if it works better than PU as idrc what tier to learn from them both.
(Just sending again cuz my tutor dropped)
(Btw idc between ru or pu, so if im accepted in pu ignore this)

Rubyblood

Obluda, kierá nemá své jméno
is a Tiering Contributoris a Past SCL Champion
World Defender
Username: Rubyblood
PS! Username: Rubyblood
Usual Hours of Availability: Week A Monday , Tuesday , Wednesday and weekends , Week B Thursday and weekends. Pretty Flexible for the time
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences):

I have been playing ou since 2015 and I would like to start seriously low tier, ru was my favorite. I built and played the sm ru which was really fun, would like to continue this in ss

Username: pokeloop99
PS! Username: Rahmufasarah
Your timezone: PST
Usual Hours of Availability: Weekdays after 17:00, weekends are primarily free
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I've been playing Showdown for several years now, with Gen 7/8 being my most played; specifically OU and Monotype. I've done the B101 program before for BSS. I'd like to get some experience with Smogon tiers, particularly the lower usage ones.

Username: Skeptcal Dingo

PS! Username: Skeptcal Dingo / ACADEMY SD

Your timezone: GMT + 9.5

Usual Hours of Availability: after work most weeknights for 5-6 hours and most Saturdays. For 3-4 hours.

My name is Skeptcal Dingo, but people call me SD. I signed up for tutoring before but wasn’t successful so I looked for other help. In mid February 2020 I found jamvad and his academy. I bought his book and hit 1700 on ss0u in 10 days from 1100. I’ve learnt about tilting, metagame changes and mindset in that time and a hit 1800 for the first time a few months ago. In jamvads academy I was drafted to a PL. I played my first game in week 2 and won. I continued to win both my other matches and Our team went undefeated in the regular season. I watched all replays of my peers for the tier I have chosen to learn, i am at the start of my journey and whilst I have had success pretty quickly I know there is still heaps to learn.

Do you understand how the blacklist works?: yes

Last edited:
Username:Aadhikesh S
PS! Username:Aadhikesh
Your timezone: GMT+5:30
Usual Hours of Availability: Everyday Mostly at night After 8 Pm
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I mostly play 1v1's and Randoms and Recently started playing Monotype. I just feel like I should know about it more and hence I need help. And I after all only know to play one type properly so I would wish to get some help.
Yeah

Username: Doomstadt
PS! Username: Doomstadt
Your timezone:-5
Generation:SM/ORAS
Usual Hours of Availability: Anytime Monday and Tuesday, anytime after 8pm-2am every other day
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): Would like to really make a push into competitive ou this year. Have been playing good for a decent minute but never really sign up for anything asides from the occasional olt and this years ost. Need help refining my team building and with general prediction knowledge/making good midground plays. Can play all gens decently but don't play anything extremely well and I'd like to start with older gens then gradually progress to the current.
Are you able to use Discord?:Yes, without any problem
Do you understand how the blacklist works?:Yes

Username: TenSpeedTricycle
PS! Username: TenSpeedGXE

Your Timezone: GMT -8

Usual Hours of Availability: Mornings/Afternoons, depends on the day

Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I've played for a while but mostly casually. I like to think I'm not terrible at battling but I am always open to improvement. I got deep into Gen 6 NU and Monotype but stopped playing when Gen 7 came out. I recently just got back into it this month, and would be eager to get some training from a pro. Anyway, I've been having fun in Gen 8 NatDex and that's probably where I could use the most improvement in.

Username: WolfishOne
PS! Username: WolfishOne
Your timezone: GMT
Usual Hours of Availability: Weekdays 3pm - 5pm
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I joined about a year ago and i've mostly played nat dex and AG. I've been trying to get back into Nat Dex OU after taking a break for a bit. I tried 1st getting into AG again but I just really hate the lack Arceus.
Are you able to use Discord?:Yes
Yes

Last edited:
Username: Bread Sandwich
PS! Username: A Bread Sandwich
Your timezone: EST (GMT -5)
Usual Hours of Availability: Weekends 1pm-9pm
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): Although I have been playing on ps casually since 2014 I never really got really in to competitive until 2017 when I started laddering ag, I played ag on and off for a while until a found a group of friends in the ag community and got more involved in the community. I really like competitive pokemon but haven't really branched out in to anything other than ag.

Username: Victini4ssbu
PS! Username: VictoryMudkip
Your timezone: GMT-7
Usual Hours of Availability: 3:00-5:30 pm on weekdays and 9:30a.m.-6:30p.m.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started in June of 2020 and I was into competitive years before that, I played some let's go competitive. I mainly play national dex OU and I've made yugon kind of salty in a room tour before which I found funny. I just want to know how to teambuild well and properly battle. Also help me escape from the tragedy that is low ladder

Note: I might not be able to call

Last edited:
Username: Meganium1579
PS! Username: Meganium1579
Your timezone: GMT +8
Usual Hours of Availability:
02.00 pm-05.00 pm and 07.00 pm-08.00 pm on Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
04.00 pm-05.00 pm and 07.00 pm - 08.00 pm on Monday
03.00 pm-05.00 pm and 07.00 pm - 08.00 pm on Thursday
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started become Better at Pokemon Competitive When I first joined a Competitive discord Group (Not Smogon). I have Fun Doing Competitive, And Hopping I will Be in Ladder One day, and now, I have Been In Ladder In National dex OU, Gen 8 Monotype, and Im In Ladder at National Dex Monotype. I Still Need To Learn More About Competitive, So I can Be One of the Best Players, So Thats Why I Want To Learn
Yes
Yes

SupremeFashion

Banned deucer.
Username: SupremeFashion
PS! Username: ThomasKesler
Your timezone: GTM +8
Usual Hours of Availability: All day (I have a flexible schedule)
I am an incredibly experienced and skilled player. I was consistently reaching Top 500 in Gen 6 and Gen 7 OU. I am an incredibly quick learner and someone who prides himself in understanding the game on a deeper level. When I played Pokemon, I take it as an opportunity to look into the soul of my opponent. Because of this, I do not want to hear much about "teambuilding." Although I understand the importance of it, it is not my primary goal and I am perfectly fine using teams that are standard in order to achieve my goals of unlocking the true potential of the opponent I am facing.

Tutor requirements: I request a tutor who is better than me at Pokemon. We will discover which one of us is stronger with a 1v1 battle upon meeting each other.
Please be aware that I will most likely succeed you in strength relatively quickly whilst studying under you. Let's be courteous to each other about these changing power dynamics in our relationship. I am willing to offer you assistance if you assist me. This goes for all areas of life, not just Pokemon Battling.

Last edited by a moderator:
Username: Beastmaster13303
PS! Username: Beastmaster13303
Your timezone: EST
Usual Hours of Availability: 5:00-7:00 pm
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I have been doing this for a few months and I have a basic understanding of what I'm doing on showdown. I have a 43.6% win rate with my best Ubers team. I am far from mastering my skill at competitive battling.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes you can add me @beastmaster13303#4827
Yes I have a full understanding of the blacklist.

Eledyr

Le vilain petit Wooloo
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Host
Translations Leader
Username: Eledyr
PS! Username: Eledyr
Your timezone: GMT+1
Generation: SM OU
Usual Hours of Availability: 6pm to 11pm everyday, 11am to 11pm during the weekend.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started to play on Showdown during March 2016 and I was very bad to be honest. I spammed lots of things on the OU ladder, but honestly I was just so bad that I don't want to talk about that period. When Sun/Moon showed off, I started to spam the SM OU ladder with Hyper Offense teams. With years (and litteral thousands of game) on the ladder, I got an experience of the metagame (I don't wanna say a solid experience cause I don't consider myself that much good at the game). I started to play more and more seriously, I participated to the SM OU Global Championship a few years ago, where I won vs. some quite good players, and i'm currently qualified for the r6 of the SS Ubers seasonal (loser's bracket). Now, I want to become even better on Pokemon, knowing that my default is that I suck at teambuilding and I still have difficulties to play different archetypes of teams.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes, Eledyr#1136
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yes.

Last edited:
Username: SanJl
PS! Username: SanJl
Your timezone: GMT+1
Usual Hours of Availability: Especially saturday and sunday in the afternoon
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): Started to play pokemon around 3years ago with some breaks in SMUU. I keep playing ss uu but the tier is whack so I'm trying to learn SS OU actually
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: yes

Username: Own3y
PS! Username: L 0 R D E
Your timezone: GMT0
Usual Hours of Availability: Most afternoons and weekends, depends on job schedule
I started playing mons back in 2011 in Pokémon Online, some years after that (late bw2 and beginning of xy) I started playing on a higher level in the spanish community but I ended dropping mons for playing lol. I haven't played mons until 2 weeks ago where I started playing some OU again. I feel the tier is shit but I think is necessary to understand how it works if I'm going to play more and I need help for that u3u.
yes
yes

Username: Heheus
PS! Username: Heheus
Your Timezone: PST
Usual hours of availability: 2:00-5:00
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I am sorta average, I am not that experienced or skilled. I know a few parts of teambuilding but i dont know all of it. I want to know more badly so i can win more often.
Are you able to use discord: Yes
Tutor requirements: I want someone who knows much about the meta, lots about teambuilding, and knows mons that work well with other mons.

Username: Oda123
PS! Username: Oda123
Your timezone: GMT -4
Usual Hours of Availability: All Weeks to 8 am to 4 pm - 7 pm until 9 PM
I have been playing pokemon for 3 years but only in the Ingame since I discovered this page I would like to learn about the competitive and I joined the Major OU and Smogon Tour as a way to get into this tier, I started with sample teams and then I concentrated to play with my teams but I do not handle them all I've been playing for 5 days and with some help in the important aspects of the game I can hold on to the development of SS which is the generation with which I am starting to play OU.
Yes
Yes

Username: crystal lynn
PS! Username: crystal lynn
Your timezone: gmt+8
Usual Hours of Availability: 8pm sgt onwards everyday
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences):uhh, i used to be an ok (imo at least) ou player sm ou. i havnt played since the last sm olt, which was 2 years ago now i think? and id be interested to play again if i had a coach o.o my peak during that olt was a 54-6 in 60 games at abt 2k elo with 90% gxe. never played in tournaments before.
Are you able to use Discord?: ya
ya

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)