Done Auto-Adding Moveset/Tera hovering on Pokemon when accepting Team Sheets

Hello all!
How are you?

Hopefully this find you well.

I was wondering how feasible is to, if both players agree to Open Team Sheet, to (on top of showing the list on the chat), if the user hovers on the active Pokémon, to display the moves they have (not the PPs of course if they haven't used any move yet).

As currently is, if both players accept, it will display like this until a move is used:
1679532975292.png

Maybe something like this can be done (totally epic Paint edit):
1679533070074.png

Edit: forgot to edit the image to display the correct ability, but I took a really old replay because I used the first public I found for one of my accounts :blobpensive:

Understanding that an user can simply just scroll up the chat to check the info, having that quickly available in that format could help.

Thanks for taking the time to read.

Kind regards!

DaWoblefet

Demonstrably so
is a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Top Researcheris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
PS Admin
Yep, this would be a really nice feature to have! For the developer implementing this, the chief issue is figuring out how to send the whole team as a protocol message the client can use to then go through and reveal everything.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)