Attack of The Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Attack Of The Staff
As a user who regularly plays in the survivor and mafia room, I have been noticing things recently. These rooms don’t usually get many staff but recently, staff is having a strong presence in these rooms. There are more staff in larger rooms, but comparatively these 2 rooms have a lot. Survivor gets around 30 people at its peak and I am used to seeing 5 at that point. But 1 time it reached up to 10! The mafia room was even better. They can reach 50 at their peak but I am used to only seeing a few. Recently I saw 12 on at once! I think the attack is dying down but it was crazy while it lasted. This may not seem interesting however it entirely changes the rooms for good and bad. In order to be accepted to host you must ask a staff so people can ask different staff and due to lack of communications there may be arguments. However it's good for obvious reasons. Trolls are shut down even when boTTT can't get them. It's like a firing squad of bans and mutes. When the attack dies down, things may go back to normal. But frankly, I like it with all the staff. I have recently been trolled and the staff banned the troll from the room. It really helps the people in the room. And that's the whole point of staff. To help people on PS have the best experience possible.

Last edited:

antemortem

THE ORIGINAL DAVE
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Socialization Head
The amount of staff in a room isn't really an interesting prospect, but the effort is appreciated. :)

If you have alternative ideas we'd love to see them, or if you can somehow make this something people would enjoy reading.

antemortem

THE ORIGINAL DAVE
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Socialization Head
I'm sorry, but I don't think talking about the staff - or any user - in this particular light is conducive to The Player's purpose.

Again, appreciate the effort; if you have any other ideas feel free to submit them as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)