Atmosphir - create your own 3D platformer levels

This is a game that I've been playing for a while now. I had a private beta but just this week it was released to the public. It's awesome.

The game engine is fairly simple, but the design mode allows you to actually build your own levels, using blocks, floors, hazards, moving platforms, powerups, etc.

On top of that, it has an online multiplayer mode (competitive and co-op) and, naturally, it's free.

view trailer

I haven't made any of my own levels yet, but I'm hoping to get the time to make a couple in the next few weeks. My new account name is Faust. if you want to befriend me.

http://beta.atmosphir.com/atmosphir/

Looks pretty cool. A 3D Little Big Planet. There isn't much information on the site without signing up, can you program enemies and bosses?

Looks really cool. It reminds me of trackmania (a game in which ive thrown waaay too many hours) and also vaguely mario galaxy (due to the gravity fuckups and cubes and shit). Must try this out

Interesting, I'll take a look when I have a proper PC. If Smogon is interested in making games though I can suggest many other engines aside from this one, and if you don't know what to do I have lots of work to give at the moment ;)

Played small bits (not the editor yet though) and whats most apparent is that is has some delay when walking (which i find odd) and that the camera can be a bit of an ass when in confined spaces.

Nevertheless, it seems cool, and im gonna have great times in the editor as I did in the trackmania one (which there has led me to do absurd things, so im curious as to what this thing is capable off).

This is very awesome, agreeing with Opti. It has a few annoying things, especially the camera and walking delay, but it's a beta, and I expect them to be ironed out. There's a lot of potential as more content is added. I'll post more at a later date. This is fun -- thanks, Dan!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)