asma arts :)

hell-o! my name is asma :) i draw and writee and i love doing them. i usually draw pokemon characters, and ocs, and sometimes gijinkas of pokemon (pkg)! my main interests are twewy, pokemon, genshin and rythm thief. i am an indonesian artist and i have 3 commission slots open for locals! details r pinned in my twitter :)

please enjoy my works!

⚠ reposting, translation and commercial using of my art is strictly prohibited. please credit my twitter username if you are using as a profile picture or so.

Last edited:
KING - Kanaria but instead its N! he's the king of Unova and my heart ♡

he's holding the light stone btw

edit: used the link from discord attachment instead, the full-res one won't work oof.

what i redrew:

Last edited:

kolohe

room tone
is a Top Artistis a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
beautiful work, tenma! i love that song so much… fits mr gropius very well ^^ the image doesn’t seem to be loading on here, and you might wanna check that out- but i saw it on discord and was taken aback by it! as for your other things, i love how soft your style + coloring feels, and i cant wait to see more on this thread (´◠ω◠`)

beautiful work, tenma! i love that song so much… fits mr gropius very well ^^ the image doesn’t seem to be loading on here, and you might wanna check that out- but i saw it on discord and was taken aback by it! as for your other things, i love how soft your style + coloring feels, and i cant wait to see more on this thread (´◠ω◠`)
Oh arceus im so sorry! fixed now, hope its all well and viewable now!

btw, I have the full res one with me (it won't show up here for some reason though), so if you ever felt like seeing it, feel free to ask! (or you can download it from the smeargle server, i uploaded it on the art channel <3)

HI SMOGSSSSSS new art :3 its Columbina from Genshin ^_^ i really like the winter night's lazzo trailer. i think columbina is my favorite harbinger for now!

sorry for being inactive. school makes me busy and ive been catching an on and off illness lately. later!
Untitled221_20221207200212.png

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)