Ask the Admins - Issue 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

antemortem

THE ORIGINAL DAVE
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Socialization Head

In Issue 6, we revitalized an old series featured previously in The Smog, Ask the Admins, that involved members submitting questions for a panel of Admins and Leaders to answer. This time around, our panel features Hollywood, Haunter, Joim, and Jasmine!

In this thread, post any questions you want to see answered by the panel. These questions can cover any topic you'd like - you could ask about PS! ventures, Smogon, or just Pokemon in general. The best questions will be selected by The Player staff and will be featured, alongside the answers, in the article in Issue 6. If you have any inquiries, feel free to PM me. This thread will close in approximately a week to give us time to ask the questions and prepare to the article.

Ask away!

Troll questions or anything deemed inappropriate will be deleted.

Last edited:

Nani Man

__what__ does nani mean
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hollywood, Haunter, and Jasmine!

1. how did you first hear about PS and smogon? (all)
2. what is your favourite thing to do on PS and smogon? (all)
3. who is the most tanned female? (all)
4. rof (all)

Here comes a bunch of disgustingly random questions that all of you may answer if thou desires. I apologize if these have been asked to you at some point before.

1) What is the most frustrating part of being an Administrator?
2) Do you ever get bored of Pokemon from time to time?
3) What do you hate about Pokemon?

Beowulf

The RNGesus
is a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
if you could get away with anything (ban a user forever, implement something crazy/nigh impossible, pass some absurd policy, ban a pokemon to ubers or w/e), what would you do and why

Why don't suspect votes require qualifications in both the suspect and regular ladders, rather than just the suspect ladder?

What made you pick where you usually specialize in? Hollywood - OM / NU, Haunter - OU, Jasmine - Showdown as a whole.

Darnell

Respected.
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
You've all been on Smogon/PS for a while. Do you have any future plans where they may intervene with Smogon/PS or do you think you'll be on Showdown/PS for a good amount of time?

Pikachuun

the entire waruda machine
to everyone:
What is your favorite Other Metagame, and why?

to Joim:
If you were to be reoffered your old spot as an Other Metagames Leader, would you take it back? Why or why not?

Empress

33% coffee / 33% alcohol / 34% estrogen
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
What is your favorite CAP mon, and why?
What does a typical day as an admin entail?
Am I a good user?

Ununhexium

I closed my eyes and I slipped away...
is a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
If you could magically implement any feature is PS what would it be (takes no time / effort)

What is your favorite color

dhelmise

everything is embarrassing
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Social Media Head
For all

Is it tiring having to do a handful of various things, such as registering servers to constantly editing tiers/OMs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)