Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer: Monotype Edition

:air_balloon:
Air balloon is usually your friend and Fire's main way to deal with Earthquake. Sticking one on Heatran and/or Volcanion works, as this allows it to disrupt stuff like Landorus-T or Choice Band Excadrill and threaten to OHKO/heavily damage them

:moltres: / :rotom_heat:
Moltres isn't really that good, as Pokemon such as Choice Scarf Excadrill run Rock Slide too. On the other hand, Rotom-H gets nommed because Mold Breaker. Moltres is definitely an option though if you don't like having too many Air Balloon mons.

:shuca_berry:
Shuca Berry lures such as Victini can bait and remove Dragon Dance Dnite and Choice Scarf Galarian Darmanitan in a pinch.

I hope this answers your question :blobnom:
Thank you for your answer! I have another question for Fire. Although Rock and Fighting are not very common what has Fire to check Choice Scarf Terrakion? Scarf Cinderace? Thanks in advance

Neko

When you live for love, how precious life can be
is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributor
Thank you for your answer! I have another question for Fire. Although Rock and Fighting are not very common what has Fire to check Choice Scarf Terrakion? Scarf Cinderace? Thanks in advance
Yea, pretty much only scarf Cindy...which doesnt even quite work as webs could be set on rock.

Volcanion, the 168 HP EVs set, also lives a stone edge and fights back with steam eruption
Volcanion @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Water Absorb
EVs: 168 HP / 244 SpA / 96 Spe
Modest Nature
- Steam Eruption
- Flamethrower
- Sludge Bomb
- Defog / Toxic / Earth Power
252 Atk Terrakion Stone Edge vs. 168 HP / 0 Def Volcanion: 278-330 (81 - 96.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
244+ SpA Volcanion Steam Eruption vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Terrakion: 428-506 (132.5 - 156.6%) -- guaranteed OHKO
96 speed outspeeds Ada Belly Drum Azu, 168 HP evs lets it live Scarf Exca's Eq too, aside from living a lot of physical supereffective hits :blobnom:

I hope these mons help you a bit :blobnom:

Dead by Daylight

was a long and dark December
is a Pre-Contributor
This is why I run Charti Berry Volcanipn. I’d say don’t, but it has the ability to take Stone Edge from Scarf Terrakion, while simultaneously 1v1ing other dangerous threats such as Nihilego.

So I'm making a mono fighting team. Is there any required pokemon I need to use for it?
Hi! When teambuilding there are some useful threads like the Sample Teams and the Viability Rankings. You can take inspiration from the standard teams and also take a look at the VR to see which Pokemons are really viable and sometimes mandatory on that type. Furthermore, you can check on the Smogon Dex their analysis so that you can understand what they do.
For example, Terrakion has an important speed and when used with a Scarf he can revenge kill or clean many types like Flying and Fire. Cobalion can provide for hazard control and also pivot, while being able to switch on some Psychic and Fairy mons and cripple them with Thunder Wave or threaten to kill them with Iron Head.

Question: Where should I start when teambuilding for psychic? i find this type so complex. I understand the basics; Heavy Duty Boots. Where do i go from there? and do i have a vast choice of pokemon or is it typically just, victini, slowbro, hatterene, indeedee, celebi, and latios set up.

Neko

is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributor
Question: Where should I start when teambuilding for psychic? i find this type so complex. I understand the basics; Heavy Duty Boots. Where do i go from there? and do i have a vast choice of pokemon or is it typically just, victini, slowbro, hatterene, indeedee, celebi, and latios set up.
Cat will attempt to answer this question the clearest way I can :smogduck:

Psychic has too many mons to actually have a clear structure of, but like most types, they have patterns of mons that are pretty much so to say, staples. These are the Victini and the Psychic/Fairy.

Oh, and by the way, Screens Psychic does exist; Screensusers used it to an appreciable extent last MLT, but balance Psychic is preferred in most cases due to its access to very annoying slowtwins

:victini: Needs no introduction, it provides a way to deal with Steel-types which are super annoying to face for Psychic users. Its usually Heavy-Duty Boots due to Psychic teams generally having bad/no entry hazard control apart from Hatterene/Defog Latis. Choice Band sets favor the brave, especially when you have Hatterene+Defog Latias in your team.

:hatterene: Partially had a resurgence due to Galarian Moltres [which it deals with better than Tapu Lele], provides entry hazard control in magic bounce but you have to be gutsy as some Entry Hazard setters like Landorus-T and Jirachi are ones Hatt wouldn't want to mess with. Its notorious for being able to solo Dark teams with a set of Trick Room, Calm Mind, Draining Kiss, and Psyshock. It doesn't have Terrain unlike Lele though; however you can deal with Bisharp and Choice Band / SD Weavile with Colbur Berry Slowbro. Sometimes, people run both Fairies in Psychic teams, however, this comes at a cost of usually not running a Stealth Rock user.

:tapu-lele: Provides Psychic Terrain and is notorious for being able to steamroll or even clean types late-game. Modest Choice Scarf Lele is sooo Powerful. However, it has bad things going for it too; Its slower than Choice Scarf Blacephalon and Zarude, both of which threaten Psychic teams immensely. Btw if you use Tapu Lele you can use the Ghost berry on Slowbro to deal with Dragapult, as Bisharp gets neutered by Psychic Terrain, Scarf Weavile gets walled by Slowbro, and Band Weevil is outsped by Scarf Lele

:slowbro: Its Psychic's physical wall, walling an obscene number of threats including Excadrill, Urshifu-R, (non Choice Band) Victini, and Barraskewda. There's a reason why Choice Band Exca runs X-Scissor; its to 2HKO this thing. Teleport is its defining trait, as its ability to forces switches from Physical attackers allows it to Teleport out to answer the opposing teams switch-in. Since it has extremely good def, people stick a Ghost or Dark pinch Berry (Kasib/Colbur) to lure and delete Dragon Dance Dragapult/SD Bisharp or Weavile.

Those 3 should almost be in every balanced Psychic team [and is where you start with, most of the time], and you can use the following to complement them:

:slowking-galar: Is the special wall, removes Tspikes [which makes Dragons cri :(] and can sort of handle Blacephalon and Aegislash, while also exerting pressure on teams such as Steel and Fairy. Its usually using Assault Vest

:jirachi: Sets Stealth Rock and can be a decent Scarf user [notably creeping Scarf G.Darm, which Lele can't] or temporary spdef wall [checks Hatterene and Lele which Galarian Slowking can't always do]

:latias: Usually a Defogger, but its not so good in that department unless you have Myst Fire to threaten the Hazard Setters. It does have Healing Wish though, which greatly helps sweepers like CM Hatt / CP Mew / Stuff. It can rarely run a Weakness Policy Set with CM / Agility / Stored Power / Recover, but that's mainly for trolling Electric.

:latios: Offensive Calm Mind user. CM + 3Attacks is super scary to face, having very limited switch-ins. Some people stick a Colbur Berry on it to combat Goltress, though.

:mew: can utilize Cosmic Power sets, entry hazard sets, and is cat. If you're using CP Mew though, pairing it with G.King is ideal as G.King removes Tspikes which cripples it.

Other options that might be worth it to round out the team:
:bronzong: You hate Kyurem and Choice Band Excadrill + you want a Stealth Rock user
:indeedee: Pair it with Hatterene and see both kinda be really scary. Unfortunately, aside from nope-ing Ghost-types like Spectrier and Expanding Force, Tapu Lele is better in almost every other way.
:reuniclus: Annoying brain cell that, unlike mew, isn't bothered by Status. Don't forget to speedcreep for Toxapex though!
:celebi: The thing with Celebi is it can't switch into Urshifu-R nor Excadrill, as they have U-turn and X-Scissor which deletes Onions. It doesn't even reliably switch into Barraskewda's Crunch, iirc. It can be an alternative Stealth Rocks setter though, with the perk of not automatically folding to Electric-types.
:alakazam: Focus Sash for Volcaroo and a lot of threats. And outspeeds Cinderace.
:cresselia: People run Scarf in this thing apparently, Lunar Dance is notable, though is it really an upgrade over H.Wish? Access to Ice beam is also a thing. It can run a CM set due to its bulk and access to Recovery + Moonblast, but this seems inferior to Mew / Reuni. Can set TR too.
:malamar: You get one (1) White Queen stamp of approval. Superpower/Knock Off/Rest/Stalk seems like the best set for it, it lets it deal with Aegislash and some ghosts, this mon is not explored that much tbh.
:uxie: or :orbeetle: + :necrozma: :metagross: Screens Psychic?

I hope this rambling helps you a bit :blobnom:

Last edited:
Cat will attempt to answer this question the clearest way I can :smogduck:

Psychic has too many mons to actually have a clear structure of, but like most types, they have patterns of mons that are pretty much so to say, staples. These are the Victini and the Psychic/Fairy.

Oh, and by the way, Screens Psychic does exist; Screensusers used it to an appreciable extent last MLT, but balance Psychic is preferred in most cases due to its access to very annoying slowtwins

:victini: Needs no introduction, it provides a way to deal with Steel-types which are super annoying to face for Psychic users. Its usually Heavy-Duty Boots due to Psychic teams generally having bad/no entry hazard control apart from Hatterene/Defog Latis. Choice Band sets favor the brave, especially when you have Hatterene+Defog Latias in your team.

:hatterene: Partially had a resurgence due to Galarian Moltres [which it deals with better than Tapu Lele], provides entry hazard control in magic bounce but you have to be gutsy as some Entry Hazard setters like Landorus-T and Jirachi are ones Hatt wouldn't want to mess with. Its notorious for being able to solo Dark teams with a set of Trick Room, Calm Mind, Draining Kiss, and Psyshock. It doesn't have Terrain unlike Lele though; however you can deal with Bisharp and Choice Band / SD Weavile with Colbur Berry Slowbro. Sometimes, people run both Fairies in Psychic teams, however, this comes at a cost of usually not running a Stealth Rock user.

:tapu-lele: Provides Psychic Terrain and is notorious for being able to steamroll or even clean types late-game. Modest Choice Scarf Lele is sooo Powerful. However, it has bad things going for it too; Its slower than Choice Scarf Blacephalon and Zarude, both of which threaten Psychic teams immensely. Btw if you use Tapu Lele you can use the Ghost berry on Slowbro to deal with Dragapult, as Bisharp gets neutered by Psychic Terrain, Scarf Weavile gets walled by Slowbro, and Band Weevil is outsped by Scarf Lele

:slowbro: Its Psychic's physical wall, walling an obscene number of threats including Excadrill, Urshifu-R, (non Choice Band) Victini, and Barraskewda. There's a reason why Choice Band Exca runs X-Scissor; its to 2HKO this thing. Teleport is its defining trait, as its ability to forces switches from Physical attackers allows it to Teleport out to answer the opposing teams switch-in. Since it has extremely good def, people stick a Ghost or Dark pinch Berry (Kasib/Colbur) to lure and delete Dragon Dance Dragapult/SD Bisharp or Weavile.

Those 3 should almost be in every balanced Psychic team [and is where you start with, most of the time], and you can use the following to complement them:

:slowking-galar: Is the special wall, removes Tspikes [which makes Dragons cri :(] and can sort of handle Blacephalon and Aegislash, while also exerting pressure on teams such as Steel and Fairy. Its usually using Assault Vest

:jirachi: Sets Stealth Rock and can be a decent Scarf user [notably creeping Scarf G.Darm, which Lele can't] or temporary spdef wall [checks Hatterene and Lele which Galarian Slowking can't always do]

:latias: Usually a Defogger, but its not so good in that department unless you have Myst Fire to threaten the Hazard Setters. It does have Healing Wish though, which greatly helps sweepers like CM Hatt / CP Mew / Stuff. It can rarely run a Weakness Policy Set with CM / Agility / Stored Power / Recover, but that's mainly for trolling Electric.

:latios: Offensive Calm Mind user. CM + 3Attacks is super scary to face, having very limited switch-ins. Some people stick a Colbur Berry on it to combat Goltress, though.

:mew: can utilize Cosmic Power sets, entry hazard sets, and is cat. If you're using CP Mew though, pairing it with G.King is ideal as G.King removes Tspikes which cripples it.

Other options that might be worth it to round out the team:
:bronzong: You hate Kyurem and Choice Band Excadrill + you want a Stealth Rock user
:indeedee: Pair it with Hatterene and see both kinda be really scary. Unfortunately, aside from nope-ing Ghost-types like Spectrier and Expanding Force, Tapu Lele is better in almost every other way.
:reuniclus: Annoying brain cell that, unlike mew, isn't bothered by Status. Don't forget to speedcreep for Toxapex though!
:celebi: The thing with Celebi is it can't switch into Urshifu-R nor Excadrill, as they have U-turn and X-Scissor which deletes Onions. It doesn't even reliably switch into Barraskewda's Crunch, iirc. It can be an alternative Stealth Rocks setter though, with the perk of not automatically folding to Electric-types.
:alakazam: Focus Sash for Volcaroo and a lot of threats. And outspeeds Cinderace.
:cresselia: People run Scarf in this thing apparently, Lunar Dance is notable, though is it really an upgrade over H.Wish? Access to Ice beam is also a thing. It can run a CM set due to its bulk and access to Recovery + Moonblast, but this seems inferior to Mew / Reuni. Can set TR too.
:malamar: You get one (1) White Queen stamp of approval. Superpower/Knock Off/Rest/Stalk seems like the best set for it, it lets it deal with Aegislash and some ghosts, this mon is not explored that much tbh.
:uxie: or :orbeetle: + :necrozma: :metagross: Screens Psychic?

I hope this rambling helps you a bit :blobnom:
Thanks so much neko, the rambling was awesome. Time to build ._.'

Dead by Daylight

is a Pre-Contributor
Hey! I was wondering why Blaziken was banned. While Speed Boost + SD is a dangerous combination, the prevalence of Water, Ground, and to a lesser extent, Rock, make it incredibly difficult for it to setup, and even if you do, it’s not an auto win button. It gets walled hard by Swampert and Gastrodon, two very common ‘mons. Additionally, its longevity is hampered significantly by Stealth Rock and the fact it wants to run Life Orb over HDB.

Hey! I was wondering why Blaziken was banned. While Speed Boost + SD is a dangerous combination, the prevalence of Water, Ground, and to a lesser extent, Rock, make it incredibly difficult for it to setup, and even if you do, it’s not an auto win button. It gets walled hard by Swampert and Gastrodon, two very common ‘mons. Additionally, its longevity is hampered significantly by Stealth Rock and the fact it wants to run Life Orb over HDB.
You don't really care about longevity as Blaziken's role is to clean up in the lategame. Swords Dance is not always needed to start sweeping but at +2 the mon is a completely manance for every type as stabs + Thunder punch/Knock Off threaten almost every mon and in addiction to that, it also gets screen support which help it setting up more easily.

You mentioned Swampert but at +2 it simply gets ohkoed
+2 252 Atk Blaziken Close Combat vs. 252 HP / 4 Def Swampert: 402-474 (99.5 - 117.3%) -- 93.8% chance to OHKO
while max def gastro takes 80-93 without the Life Orb, which would just ohko it directly.

Speed Boosts, Swords Dance, the very few mons that can resist both of its STAB but that will die to the coverage move, screens and rocks support, make it really scary and capable to snowball every type after only one turn, which sometimes is even unnecessary

Dead by Daylight

is a Pre-Contributor
You don't really care about longevity as Blaziken's role is to clean up in the lategame. Swords Dance is not always needed to start sweeping but at +2 the mon is a completely manance for every type as stabs + Thunder punch/Knock Off threaten almost every mon and in addiction to that, it also gets screen support which help it setting up more easily.

You mentioned Swampert but at +2 it simply gets ohkoed
+2 252 Atk Blaziken Close Combat vs. 252 HP / 4 Def Swampert: 402-474 (99.5 - 117.3%) -- 93.8% chance to OHKO
while max def gastro takes 80-93 without the Life Orb, which would just ohko it directly.

Speed Boosts, Swords Dance, the very few mons that can resist both of its STAB but that will die to the coverage move, screens and rocks support, make it really scary and capable to snowball every type after only one turn, which sometimes is even unnecessary
[/QUOTE
Thanks! What gives it screens support?

Dead by Daylight

is a Pre-Contributor
Finally, should we think about a suspect of Zamazenta? I get that it’s near the end of the Gen, but G8 mono should be decently popular as we figure out G9. Additionally, Zama has a bad defensive typing and 4 moveslot syndrome, so I think it’s worth a chance.

TL;DR: Unban Zamazenta, ban Rusted Shield

Neko

Finally, should we think about a suspect of Zamazenta? I get that it’s near the end of the Gen, but G8 mono should be decently popular as we figure out G9. Additionally, Zama has a bad defensive typing and 4 moveslot syndrome, so I think it’s worth a chance.

TL;DR: Unban Zamazenta, ban Rusted Shield
Zamazenta-C is actually the worse Zama, imagine Band Zama with that speedtier (412, outpaces spec koko)- it'll be a really terrible time for faster paced types

Edit: Huge oversight; I forgot Zama-C provides Steel teams Zama-C, which isnt optimal at all. Free no doggo then >:(

That aside, Monotype tiering framework doesn't permit people favoring a type, unless there's a compelling reason to do so (other than buffing fighting teams), its unlikely to happen

That being said, Zama solves a lot of problems Fighting teams have though, so it would be quite interesting if ever it happens...

Last edited:

Dead by Daylight

is a Pre-Contributor
Zamazenta-C is actually the worse Zama, imagine Band Zama with that speedtier (412, outpaces spec koko)- it'll be a really terrible time for faster paced types

That aside, Monotype tiering framework doesn't permit people favoring a type, unless there's a compelling reason to do so (other than buffing fighting teams), its unlikely to happen

That being said, Zama solves a lot of problems Fighting teams have though, so it would be quite interesting if ever it happens...
Fair, but I would say that Zama-C’s lack of an item is worth it having higher defenses, a great secondary STAB, and a neutrality to Fairy.

According to pikalytics, 60% of the very few talonflame users in monotype are running steel wing. An unresisted flare blitz or brave bird deals more than a super effective steel wing. What niche does steel wing have over something like roost or taunt, which have only 24% and 10% usage respectively?
Also why do almost half of them run life orb over boots?

Last edited:
Question, should I bother putting 56 EVs into my Armaldo's defense? Current EVs are 252 HP, 200 SpDef, and 56 Def. I'm using him to set up entry hazards for my bug team. Item is Heavy Duty Boots, if it matters.

According to pikalytics, 60% of the very few talonflame users in monotype are running steel wing. An unresisted flare blitz or brave bird deals more than a super effective steel wing. What niche does steel wing have over something like roost or taunt, which have only 24% and 10% usage respectively?
Also why do almost half of them run life orb over boots?
Those Talonflame sets aren't really viable and i wouldn't care too much about those stats as usually those are really fishy sets or some lower ladder player that is using some less viable strats to have fun. I believe LO can allow you to deal stronger damage and probably take some KO's while Steel Wing can probably "help" against mons such as Diancie altho it isn't really popular, and can avoid recoil from Flare Blitz to kill Alolatales altho Hail will still remove Gale Wings. It can probably also clean some slower teams but i wouldn't recommend it as you have for sure better options, especially for ladder.

Question, should I bother putting 56 EVs into my Armaldo's defense? Current EVs are 252 HP, 200 SpDef, and 56 Def. I'm using him to set up entry hazards for my bug team. Item is Heavy Duty Boots, if it matters.
Usually u want to maximize your 2 main stats, in this case if u want it to help with hazard control u can prolly just go for max def/spdef without splitting them without a real reason. U can try and check if there is 1 / 2 major threats on your team and eventually put some investements there to avoid like 2hko, while also checking if u want to run some speed to outpace determinate mons which can easily be done with the Speed Tiers thread altho in Armaldo's cause i don't think u really need some Speed.

Neko

Hi, Armaldo isnt really used as much for Bug teams nowadays, due to hazards being less impactful nowadays (Bugs spam heavy-duty boots, while Flying/Fire types, which are the main targets for Stealth Rock, also use boots), so if ever, you're using it as a check to hurricane spammers/knock off physical Flying-types such as Choice Scarf Galarian Zapdos, aside from being able to spin away hazards on your side. There is no suggested spread, but if I were to make one, I'd do something around these lines:
Armaldo @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Battle Armor
EVs: 248 HP / 164 Def / 96 SpD
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Rapid Spin
- Knock Off / Earthquake
- Stone Edge
This Armaldo will not get 2HKO'ed by physical attackers such as Cinderace and Choice Scarf Galarian Zapdos, while still having enough special defense to possibly trade with Choice Specs Zapdos and Galarian Moltres (you do enough for Buzzwole / Scizor to revenge-kill it). However, since its Special Defense is kinda lacking with this set, Araquanid should be partnered with this guy, as Armaldo eases the pressure off Araquanid in dealing with phys Fire-types like Vict and Cinderace, letting it focus on checking threats like Blacephalon, Spectrier, and Volcarona. Knock Off lets it remove items from annoying mons like Victini, Celesteela, and Galarian Zappy, while Earthquake lets you annoy Steel-types like Heatran and Aegislash a bit more.

If you want to creep in speed, 68 Speed EVs are needed to outspeed Celesteela (-speed), though it still 2HKOs you anyway but at least you can Knock Off its item. The next relevant speedtier is when you invest 132 Speed EVs to outpace specially defensive Tyranitar, which isn't worth it at all. So, no need to invest in speed.

I hope this helps. :blobnom:

Last edited:
Is Clangorous Soul Kommo-O viable on either Fighting or Dragon? On paper it seems like it could be a nice late-game sweeper, especially as Fighting doesn't have many Special Attackers (only D Rank Keldeo iirc). Yet I only see the Body Press set listed for it on either types.

Is Clangorous Soul Kommo-O viable on either Fighting or Dragon? On paper it seems like it could be a nice late-game sweeper, especially as Fighting doesn't have many Special Attackers (only D Rank Keldeo iirc). Yet I only see the Body Press set listed for it on either types.
Hi, Kommo-O on Dragon likes ID BP cause it can help a lot against Dark which isn't always easy as mons such as DD Tyranitar and Weavile can easily win and it can also annihilate Steel, altho Steel can be beaten by other mons such as Sub NP Hydreigon. It can also be a helpful win condition against Ground seen that most of the mons there are physical and you can often struggle to it due Mamoswine and Excadrill in sand being strong. On Fighting you don't really have that problem so setup sets such as Clangorous Soul or Belly Drum can eventually be viable altho Fighting isn't known to be a good type, and Keldeo is usually good and you can even run some Sub Cm sets to break bulkier mons and Fighting probably wants to run same 6/7 mons.

Neko

What are the pros and cons of skuntank and drapion on poison teams?
Drapion pros:
>Has Knock Off, which makes the stalling strat of Poison teams better
>Is Fast, meaning it can PJab Tapu Bulu and can taunt stuff like Bisharp / Washtom
>Can Set Tspikes (frees a moveslot on Toxapex)
>Battle armor means no crit hax (see: Urshifu-R too)
>Can use Sub SD Taunt Knock Off sets which throw bulkier types such as Steel and Poison off guard

Drapion cons:
>Its pretty frail and much easier to overwhelmed. You kinda want Galarian Slowking or Nihi to act as a secondary buffer (esp vs specs ghosties). For instance it nearly gets 2HKOed by Lele, while Skunk is always 3HKOed
>No priority, making handling Alolan Raichu scarier

Skutank pros:
>Priority in Sucker Punch (Picks off Scarf Ghosties, Dragapult, Alolan Raichu)
>Has Play Rough to hit Hydreigon (a problem, esp the sub Nasty Plot set) or Fire Blast (hits Ferrothorn)
>Is much bulkier, but is slower
>Aftermath means it can murder Azumarill along with it if Toxapex has already been chipped (I.e. in OHKO range)
>Defog (if you can fit in a slot)
>You'd use something like Sub Toxic Taunt Crunch to take advantage of switchins like slowbro, if ever

Skunk Cons
>its slower than Tapu Bulu usually, making that matchup a bit more messier
>No Knock off or Tspikes, which means Toxapex has to cover for that

There really isnt a fixed combination on which Poison/Dark goes well with the ground immune, but I'd suggest Crobat should be paired with Drapion (+ infil Toxic goes a long way vs stuff Drap cant tank, like NP Hydrei) as they're both a bit more offensively inclined, while Skunk be paired with Galarian Weezing (spreads status and deals with phys attackers a bit better) as they're both stallers.

I hope this helps :blobnom:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)