Data ASB Raid Zone - The Hour of Twilight General Thread (Distortion World unlocked)

Dogfish44 Maxim

"I sense an ominous aura about you, hero", says Cresselia in your head with her crystalline voice as you approach her in the Caverns of Time. "What is this foul presence that weights over your heart".
Without further ado, you show the corrupted artifact to the Dreamer.
"This...". The Moon Pokemon floats carefully towards the staff. "How did you find it?"
"Necturna last wielded this staff", you explain. Meanwhile, Latios walks to the two of you in his human form.
"Can this really be...?", he utters at the sight of the staff, then turns on Cresselia. "I thought you once told me that it was destroyed centuries ago"
"So I thought, but your eyes are not deceiving you, Latios", replies the Dreamer, looking no less surprised than her interlocutor. "This is certainly what is left of Espyria"
"What is that?", you ask, perplexed.
"In a distant past, a war not unlike this one was thought between me and Darkrai", Cresselia begins to explain. "In order to allow the human champions to prevail against Darkrai's armies, I infused part of my power in a magic staff, turning it into a beacon of hope which allowed humans to dispel the twilight which was about to fall on them - just like today. However, after that confrontation, the staff went lost - its location unknown even to the most learned scholars of your kind".
"It is possible that Darkrai's minions found it, and attempted to twist it to their own purposes", suggests Latios. "But if it were so... the staff's power is probably corrupted beyond redemption already".
"Not necessarily", replies Cresselia, however. "No matter how dark, a shadow always allows for a shed of light to keep glowing in its cold embrace. If we manage to harness the corruption sealed within the staff along with the powers of Light, we may manage to reforge the staff into a new shape. An even mightier one, possibly".
"Are you sure it is a wise course of action?", questions Latios, visibly concerned. "I mean, are you sure we can entrust mortals with such a power? What if they turned it against us?".
"This world is already on the brink of annihilation, my friend", observes Cresselia in return. "We can't help but trust those who share their fate with us".
"If this is your decision, I will abide to it", admits Latios. "But I will never lower my watch over mortals and their activities - now, more than ever"
"As we all will", the Moon Pokemon convenes. Then, as the Aeon Pokemon leaves the conversation, she returns to you.
"While I am not sure about the nature of this presence, I believe that this may not be the lingering effect of Necturna's foul magic - it has been far too long for that. As strange as it sounds to me, it feels as if this were some kind of... independent force. As if something was sleeping inside the staff itself, its twisted dreams fueling the corruption seeping from the staff itself".
"What can we do about it, then?", you inquire.
"First, we need to rebuild a proper vessel, to contain the staff's power", explain Cresselia. "Were you to try and unleash its power in this form, it would consume your soul in the time it takes for your heart to beat once. However, while my magic will neutralize the majority of the staff's power, it will also allow you to carry it safely. Once you will provide me with the components required to conjure the new vessel, I will be able to unlock this artifact's potential without putting your very soul at risk".

You obtained the following item:

Dreamer's Staff: Raises the power of Light-type and Psychic-type attacks by 9 and increases the healing done by Heal Pulse by 8.

Trial of Light (Hard Mode)
Quest giver: Cresselia
Requirements: Sealed Nightmare completed

"The first thing you need to retrieve is a relic of heavenly power which I can use as a focus to infuse the power of Light within the staff", explains Cresselia.
"Where can we find such an item, however?", you ask, confused.
"These artifacts are rare in your world, unfortunately", Cresselia admits. "But I can sense the presence of one of its kind, not far from here. Deep within snow and sorrow, in the far north of this land... but I can also sense a second presence looming over it."
"What does this mean?"
Cresselia takes a few moments before responding. "While I hope my suspicions are mistaken, it may be that Darkrai himself foresaw our course of action, and decided to try and anticipate our plans. The focus relic is out there... but you may have to retrieve it from wicked hands. I wish I could tell you more about the dangers ahead of your path, but not even my dreams can pierce through the darkness which is falling on us..."

Objective: Retrieve the Eye of Heavens in the Assault on Mt. Coronet, The Siege. This quest can only be completed in Hard Mode.
Rewards: 200 Reputation points with the Custodians of Time.
Badge of Light X2
Dreamer's Staff: Raises the power of Dragon-type, Light-type, Psychic-type, and Water-type attacks by 9, increases the healing done by Heal Pulse by 8 and reduces the energy cost of Bubble Shield by 3. (NOTE: This item will replace the previous version with the same name)

Also claiming the above, but with flavor! :D

It'd be a good idea to read this before you read the following.

Chapter 14 Interlude: The Staff of Dreams

It was a long journey back to the Pokemon League. Scarlet did not follow us there, instead disappearing along the path. I was curious, but I had to first report our success to Cynthia and the rest of the leaders of the group. There were smiles aplenty in the group at the news, even Gardenia seemed to be somewhat comforted by it. Cynthia then stood up and said "All right, it is time for us to put our plan in motion. It is time for us to finally strike back." She then started giving tasks to the leaders and elite four for the next phase of our operation. The Elite Four were to coordinate the boats, while most of the gym leaders still confident in our success were to scout out as many trainers for the assault ahead. Tomorrow we would be going up to Snowpoint City by boat. Snowpoint was a perfect vantage point for several reasons. First, it was one of the few towns that Darkrai had not swallowed up in darkness, and even as we spoke, Lt. Surge was keeping the peace up there. Additionally, it was close enough to Mount Coronet that we could reach there in relative safety while Darkrai's forces froze in the winter cold. The only real issue was that the city was still under siege, so we would have to break the siege in order to progress forward.

All in all, the plan was coming together quite nicely. We had Cresselia as Darkrai repellent, and Celebi to take us back in time to take down the bad guy before he can put his barrier up. Even so, Necturna's final breath foretold of some ominous goings on. Was it possible that Darkrai knew what we were planning, and leading us into some sort of awful trap? Or was he simply making a move to stop us before we could even start the plan? It was impossible to tell, but for the time being I felt that the group in the Caverns of Time ought to know about this mess, so I bid farewell to the leaders and made my way up to our secret abode.

Once there, I was greeted by N, Latias and Latios, Cresselia, Celebi, and the few other trainers that were trusted enough to come here. I made some small talk with some of the trainers and others there, but then, much to my surprise, Scarlet came in, scarf attempting to cover her face. Latios...or Lorien, as he was still in human form, cried out "What are you doing here?! How did you find this place!" He started to threaten her, and I stood up and stated that she had helped us take down Necturna. Lorien did not really care, and was ready to show her the door when Latias calmed him down. An old friend of mine, Arthur, made a rather shocked glance at Scarlet, before shaking his head. Before I could ask what the matter was, Scarlet had started leaning on the wall, and giving us some information about herself.

"So, this is where humanity's hope lies? So be it. Let me introduce myself, I am Scarlet. For a few years I have been trapped in the Distortion World due to...an accident that happened. But my personal history is not important. Darkrai has been using the Distortion World as a mini base of sorts, and thus I have been able to gather some vital information about his troops' whereabouts. First, I have been informed that Darkrai has sent one of his most brutal, most destructive generals to bear against the town called Snowpoint City. His name is Garchomp, and it was he that led the successful campaigns against places like Eterna City, and none that have fought against him have lived to tell the tale. Second, Darkrai's forces have apparently managed to find out about your plan, the one to use Celebi at Mount Coronet to travel into the past, if I'm not mistaken? To prevent this from happening, Darkrai has allied himself with a man called Ghetsis, a man apparently with many tools to assist Darkrai's army. The third...the way they found out about this plan. There is a spy among you in the League."

"A spy? I knew it." called Lorien, still seething with anger. "And how do we know that you're not the spy in question?"
"Do you really think I'd be insane enough to show up here and tell you about a spy if I was the spy? Come on now." Scarlet retorted.
"The lady makes a good point." I said. "Still, we saw Ghetsis at Stormrage Mountain, and not a peep from him since then. I wonder what insane scheme he's cooked up this time?"
"Then perhaps N is responsible..." Arthur chimed in, eyeing the man suspiciously.
I slammed my hand down on the table we were gathered around "Look, the last thing we need is to send a wave a paranoia throughout the base about some spy. I say we take a slower path, make a list of the most likely candidates and start feeding them information until we get a match."
"Then should we cancel the assault?" Latias asked.
"No point." Scarlet said "They already know you're coming, and if we wait any longer, then there's no way we can get a force through to the mountain in time. We will just have to fight our way through it."

The arguments continued on like this for a little while, at least until everyone calmed down enough to go their separate ways for now. As I stood in the corner pondering what our next move should be, I...felt a faint glow come from the staff I had picked up from the Nightmare Prison. Suddenly Cresselia came over and said, with crystalline voice "I sense an ominous aura about you, hero. What is this foul presence that weights over your heart".
"You aren't suspecting me of being the spy now?" I said.
"No no." Cresselia replied.

Then I realized what was going on, and showed her the artifact. "This...". The Moon Pokemon floated carefully towards the staff. "How did you find it?"
"Necturna last wielded this staff, perhaps", I said, trying to come up with an explanation for how I came across this relic. Meanwhile, Latios walked to the two of us in his human form.
"Can this really be...?", he uttered at the sight of the staff, then he turned towards Cresselia. "I thought you once told me that it was destroyed centuries ago."
"So I thought, but your eyes are not deceiving you, Latios", replies the Dreamer, looking no less surprised than her interlocutor. "This is certainly what is left of Espyria."
"Espyria, what is that?", I asked, quite confused.
"In a distant past, a war not unlike this one was thought between me and Darkrai", Cresselia began to explain. "In order to allow the human champions to prevail against Darkrai's armies, I infused part of my power in a magic staff, turning it into a beacon of hope which allowed humans to dispel the twilight which was about to fall on them - just like today. However, after that confrontation, the staff went lost - its location unknown even to the most learned scholars of your kind".
"It is possible that Darkrai's minions found it, and attempted to twist it to their own purposes", suggested Latios. "But if it were so... the staff's power is probably corrupted beyond redemption already".
"Not necessarily", replied Cresselia. "No matter how dark, a shadow always allows for a shed of light to keep glowing in its cold embrace. If we manage to harness the corruption sealed within the staff along with the powers of Light, we may manage to reforge the staff into a new shape. An even mightier one, possibly".
"Are you sure it is a wise course of action?", questioned Latios, visibly concerned. "I mean, are you sure we can entrust mortals with such a power? What if they turned it against us?".
"This world is already on the brink of annihilation, my friend", observed Cresselia in return. "We can't help but trust those who share their fate with us".
"If this is your decision, I will abide to it", admitted Latios. "But I will never lower my watch over mortals and their activities - now, more than ever"
"As we all will", the Moon Pokemon convened. Then, as the Aeon Pokemon left the conversation, she turned her gaze to me. I felt a familiar weight of crushing responsibility loom towards me.
"While I am not sure about the nature of this presence, I believe that this may not be the lingering effect of Necturna's foul magic - it has been far too long for that. As strange as it sounds to me, it feels as if this were some kind of... independent force. As if something was sleeping inside the staff itself, its twisted dreams fueling the corruption seeping from the staff itself".
"What can we do about it, then?", I said.
"First, we need to rebuild a proper vessel, to contain the staff's power", explained Cresselia. "Were you to try and unleash its power in this form, it would consume your soul in the time it takes for your heart to beat once."
"Oh lovely."
"...However, while my magic will neutralize the majority of the staff's power, it will also allow you to carry it safely. Once you will provide me with the components required to conjure the new vessel, I will be able to unlock this artifact's potential without putting your very soul at risk".

"I see, but how are we going to unlock it's full power again?"
"The first thing you need to retrieve is a relic of heavenly power which I can use as a focus to infuse the power of Light within the staff", explained Cresselia.
"Well, where the heck are we going to find one of those?", I asked
"These artifacts are rare in your world, unfortunately", Cresselia said. "But I can sense the presence of one of its kind, not far from here. Deep within snow and sorrow, in the far north of this land... but I can also sense a second presence looming over it."
"What do you mean by that?" I asked, still not quite following her.
Cresselia was silent for a few monents, before she responded. "While I hope my suspicions are mistaken, it may be that Darkrai himself foresaw our course of action, and decided to try and anticipate our plans. The focus relic is out there... but you may have to retrieve it from wicked hands. I wish I could tell you more about the dangers ahead of your path, but not even my dreams can pierce through the darkness which is falling on us..."

"Then I guess that settles things. We have to continue with the assault on Mount Coronet." I said, as I prepared to leave. Surely this would be my toughest challenge yet, and I needed every ounce of time to prepare for the worst to come.

Little did I know just how much worse it was going to get.

Assault on Mount Coronet (Part 1) has been unlocked!

Eh...no challenge to Garchomp just yet. Somehow I think charging him head on with a Swablu is probably a bad idea.

IT'S TIME EVERYONE!!!!

Chapter 14: Assaulting the Summit

Outside the Pokemon League, at a makeshift dock, a large group of trainers assembled. About 300 trainers in all, including myself, waited for the signal to move onto the boats. Among them were several prominent trainers, such as Cynthia, Eusine, and Gardenia, as well as some of my friends, Harold, Arthur, Terra, and the ever mysterious Scarlet. For the others, some were pro battlers, others were simply picknickers, trying desperately to see how they could help. Still others had no combat experience at all, but were simply tagging along to heal any wounded Pokemon or trainers in the back line. This was not a large group, and inside I gimaced a bit at how few our numbers were compared to how many forces Darkrai was sure to have. I had to hold on to hope though, hope that this would be enough to set our plan into motion.

From the boat, Drake yelled over to Cynthia at the docks "This all we have?"
The Champion responded with "It looks like it. Those are all the volunteers I remember, and we cannot spare any other official members lest Darkrai attack while we are distracted."
"Understood, I'll get everyone ready then."

A loud whistle signaled the need for all of us to pack onto the boats we had. There was a large variety of boats here, due to most of the military ones being used for the initial defense of Snowpoint and other cities. All us trainers were packed in like sardines to fishermen boats, speedboats, and even a few small cruise ships. Once inside, we all sat down, awaiting our arrival to the destination. I had landed on one of the cruise ships, and the ship was eerily silent. A few brave people tried to strike up conversation, but most were too sick with worry to talk. I, for one, had prepared for this moment. Throughout my ASB career, I had taken on dozens of Pokemon, both weak and strong, to help me, and I managed to secure permission to bring all of them with me. The Pokeballs sat in an orderly fashion within a large silver suitcase, and I planned to let them run amok to defend the city and break through the opposition.

Soon, it would be time for the most important battle of our lives.

Inviting Dogfish44 to Assault on Mount Coronet (Part 1): The Garchomping

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
Yep, we're pretty much ready. Maxim, go get your Altaria Swift and Tailwind before we start though. Otherwise I'll start throwing things at you from behind my endless ream of calcs.

Accepting (Hard Mode)

Last edited:
Was going to challenge Gigas first, but we've got some more preparations to make, with that:

Inviting Dogfish44 to Distortion World [HARD MODE] for much death.

Chapter 15: Distorted Memories
Fire...

All around me, it burned. Where was I, where was everyone? I looked, but all I beheld was soot and darkness. I walked around, attempting to find my bearings...was this a village? Then, I saw it, the great spires of the Pokemon league, cast in flames.

"Maxim, is something wrong?"

I turned back, to see who it was. The first time I turned around, there was nobody, had I just imagined it? Then the same voice came in "Why...why did we lose." I turned again, and I found my Volcarona, mangled worse than I had ever seen her. My partner was in pain. "You came too late, they all died Maxim. Too late..."

Suddenly I heard a human screaming in agony. I tried to locate it, but I could not see the source amdist the embers and the soot. I looked around desperately, but what could I do, would I leave my friend behind to stop an atrocity. Then I turned again, and beheld an army, numberless Pokemon, glaring at me with an intent to kill.

I ran, what else could I do? Why did I abandon my friend to her horrible demise. What was wrong with me? I ran, but before I knew it, I had found a dead end. The champion's room of the league, was this where I was to meet my end. I heard another sound "Maxim? Oh no, he's in trouble, but...what can we do?"

Then, a much darker voice. "Indeed, what can be done?"

A primal, chilling fear crept over me. I turned around, and saw...him.

"They are all dead you know. All the fools who got in the way of my nightmarish domain. You know as well as I do, don't you? Eusine was correct, the only way you can live is to give up."

"Balderdash! If we're going to die anyway we may as well try and stop you."

"Stop me?!" the beast cried, laughing. "Stop me?! You would have a better chance at stopping the tides from coming in. It is hopeless, the age of mankind has ended, and their corpses line the ground. They stood up to me, and were crushed beneath my heel. However...I am not without mercy. Your exploits against Thundurus prove your strength, strength that will be valuable for me. Join me, and together we will usher in a new age of darkness!"

A black mass encroached the room, the darkness was getting closer. I gasped, hardly able to breathe, but...I could not give up to this charlatan.

"I...I...never...will...bow....ARGH!"

"You fool, the Hour of Twilight is soon at hand, and your precious friends will be annihilated. And the next casualty of your kind will be you!"

Suddenly, pain shot through me, the Darkness surrounded me, and seemed to almost consume me. But, just as I was about to give in to despair, I saw a soft light illuminating the place, a force dragged me to the light quickly, and then...

I shot awoke, Cresselia and Latias were beside me, looking quite worried for Pokemon.

"It appears that he has been recovered."

"Oh thank goodness. We thought Darkrai had you."

"Wait what?! So that dream..."

"Darkrai's influence has almost reached this place. It will not be too much longer before even this mount has been consumed."

"Then what are we waiting for? We need to --AARGH!"

"Latias has healed the worst of your wounds, but you are still injured. You need to rest tonight for the battle ahead. Do not worry, I will stay nearby to prevent Darkrai from trying to claim you again."

I nodded, and reluctantly went to sleep, waiting for tomorrow to come.

Last edited:

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
"Death... is an illusion."

Challenge: Acceptedonce things are approved

Gengar: Wand of Hexxing, Glyph of Skill Swap, Pumkin Berry
Froslass: Ephemeral Snowflake, Glyph of Icy Wind, Pumkin Berry
Kitsunoh: Gygax the Runeblade, Glyph of Meteor Mash, Pumkin Berry
Chandelure: Relic of Spectral Flame, Glyph of Heat Wave, Pumkin Berry

XV - Devil (F)

Nature: Timid
+15% Speed, +19% Acc, -1 Atk

Type: Ghost / Poison

Abilities: Cursed Body

Stats:
HP: 90
Atk: 2 [-]
Def: 2
SpA: 5
SpD: 3
Spe: 127 [+]
Size Class: 3
Weight Class: 3
Base Rank Total: 19

EC: 9/9
MC: 0
DC: N/A

Type: Ghost / Poison

Abilities: Cursed Body / Shadow Tag

Stats:
Def: 3
SpA: 7
Spe: 150 [+]
Base Rank Total: 23
Accuracy Boost: 26%

Attacks [50]:
Hypnosis
Lick
Spite
Mean Look
Curse
Confuse Ray
Night Shade
Sucker Punch
Shadow Punch

Clear Smog
Disable
Perish Song
Reflect Type
Will-O-Wisp

Taunt
Torment
Substitute
Infestation
Protect

Bide
Counter
Dazzling Gleam
Destiny Bond
Dream Eater
Endure
Explosion
Focus Blast
Foul Play
Giga Drain
Hex
Hidden Power Fire
Hyper Beam
Icy Wind
Knock Off
Ominous Wind
Pain Split
Psychic
Rest
Shadow Ball
Skill Swap
Sleep Talk
Sludge Bomb
Sludge Wave
Snatch
Thunder
Thunderbolt
Toxic
Trick
Trick Room
Venoshock

Raid Only:
Shadow Mend
Bloodlust

Nana (F)

Nature: Modest
+1 SpA, -1 Atk

Type: Ice / Ghost

Abilities: Snow Cloak / Cursed Body [DW]

Stats:
HP: 100
SpA: 4 [+]
Spe: 110

EC: 6/6
DC: 5/5

Attacks [28/78]:
Astonish
Aurora Veil
Bide
Bite
Blizzard
Block
Confuse Ray
Destiny Bond
Disable
Double Team
Draining Kiss
Hail
Headbutt
Hex
Ice Beam
Ice Fang
Ice Shard
Icy Wind
Leer
Light Screen
Ominous Wind
Powder Snow
Protect
Safeguard
Shadow Ball
Substitute
Sucker Punch
Weather Ball

Raid Only:
Dispel
Shadow Mend

Reynardine (M)
♫ Labyrinth ♫

Nature: Jolly
+15% Speed, +19% Acc, -1 SpA

Type: Ghost / Steel

Abilities: Frisk / Limber / Cursed Body [DW]

Stats:
Atk: 4
SpA: 1 [-]
Weight Class: 4

Attacks [61/103]:
Bulldoze
Copycat
Curse
Defog
Dig
Double Team
Earthquake
Endeavor
Endure
Fake Out
Feint Attack
Flail
Flash Cannon
Foul Play
Giga Impact
Gyro Ball
Hex
Ice Punch
Imprison
Iron Defense
Iron Head
Iron Tail
Knock Off
Lick
Magic Coat
Memento
Metal Burst
Metal Claw
Meteor Mash
Odor Sleuth
Pain Split
Payback
Perish Song
Phantom Force
Protect
Psycho Shift
Revenge
Roar
Rock Slide
Safeguard
Scratch
Shadow Ball
Shadow Claw
Shadow Sneak
ShadowStrike
Sleep Talk
Snatch
Substitute
Sucker Punch
Super Fang
Tail Whip
Taunt
Thief
Thunder Punch
Torment
Toxic
Trick
Trick Room
U-turn
Will-O-Wisp
Yawn

Raid Only:
Shadow Mend

Calcifer (M)
♫ Sosban Fach ♫

Nature: Timid
+15% Speed, +10% Accuracy, -1 Atk

Type: Fire / Ghost

Abilities: Flash Fire / Flame Body / Infiltrator [DW]

Stats:
Atk: 1 [-]
SpA: 6
Spe: 92 [+]
Size Class: 2

Attacks [66/66]:
Acid
Acid Armour
Astonish
Attract
Calm Mind
Captivate
Clear Smog
Confide
Confuse Ray
Curse
Dark Pulse
Double Team
Dream Eater
Embargo
Ember
Endure
Energy Ball
Facade
Fire Blast
Fire Spin
Flame Burst
Flame Charge
Flamethrower
Flash
Frustration
Giga Impact
Haze
Heat Wave
Hex
Hidden Power Fairy
Hyper Beam
Imprison
Incinerate
Inferno
Memento
Minimize
Night Shade
Overheat
Pain Split
Payback
Power Split
Protect
Psych Up
Psychic
Rest
Return
Round
Safeguard
Secret Power
Shadow Ball
Shock Wave
Sleep Talk
Smog
Snore
Solar Beam
Spite
Substitute
Sunny Day
Swagger
Taunt
Telekinesis
Thief
Toxic
Trick
Trick Room
Will-O-Wisp

Raid Only:
- Shadow Mend

Gengar: Wand of Hexxing, Glyph of Skill Swap, Pumkin Berry
Froslass: Ephemeral Snowflake, Glyph of Icy Wind, Pumkin Berry
Kitsunoh: Gygax the Runeblade, Glyph of Meteor Mash, Pumkin Berry
Chandelure: Relic of Spectral Flame, Glyph of Heat Wave, Pumkin Berry

[hide=Gengar (F)][IMG]http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/sprites/bw/gengar.png[/IMG]
[B]XV - Devil (F)[/B]

[B]Nature:[/B] Timid
+15% Speed, +19% Acc, -1 Atk

[B]Type:[/B] Ghost / Poison

[B]Abilities:[/B] Cursed Body

[B]Stats:[/B]
Def: 2
SpA: 5

DC: N/A

[hide=Mega Data][IMG]http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/sprites/bw/gengar-mega.png[/IMG]
[B]Type:[/B] Ghost / Poison

[B]Abilities:[/B] Cursed Body / Shadow Tag

SpA: 7
Spe: 150 [+]
Base Rank Total: 23
[I]Accuracy Boost: 26%[/I][/hide]

[B]Attacks [50]:[/B]
Hypnosis
Lick
Spite
Mean Look
Curse
Confuse Ray
Night Shade
Sucker Punch
Shadow Punch

Clear Smog
Disable
Perish Song
Reflect Type
Will-O-Wisp

Taunt
Torment
Substitute
Infestation
Protect

Bide
Counter
Dazzling Gleam
Destiny Bond
Dream Eater
Endure
Explosion
Focus Blast
Foul Play
Giga Drain
Hex
Hidden Power Fire
Hyper Beam
Icy Wind
Knock Off
Ominous Wind
Pain Split
Psychic
Rest
Shadow Ball
Skill Swap
Sleep Talk
Sludge Bomb
Sludge Wave
Snatch
Thunder
Thunderbolt
Toxic
Trick
Trick Room
Venoshock

Raid Only:
Shadow Mend
Bloodlust[/hide][hide=Froslass (F)][img]http://veekun.com/dex/media/pokemon/main-sprites/black-white/478.png[/img]
[b]Nana (F)[/b]

[b]Nature:[/b] Modest
+1 SpA, -1 Atk

[b]Type:[/b] Ice / Ghost

[b]Abilities:[/b] Snow Cloak / Cursed Body [DW]

[b]Stats:[/b]
SpA: 4 [+]
Spe: 110

[b]Attacks [28/78]:[/b]
Astonish
Aurora Veil
Bide
Bite
Blizzard
Block
Confuse Ray
Destiny Bond
Disable
Double Team
Draining Kiss
Hail
Headbutt
Hex
Ice Beam
Ice Fang
Ice Shard
Icy Wind
Leer
Light Screen
Ominous Wind
Powder Snow
Protect
Safeguard
Shadow Ball
Substitute
Sucker Punch
Weather Ball

Raid Only:
Dispel
Shadow Mend[/hide][hide=Kitsunoh (M)][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/ShvayZ8.png[/IMG]
[B]Reynardine (M)[/B]
[i][url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXOcZAT80AY]♫ Labyrinth ♫[/url][/i]

[B]Nature:[/B] Jolly
+15% Speed, +19% Acc, -1 SpA

[B]Type:[/B] Ghost / Steel

[B]Abilities:[/B] Frisk / Limber / Cursed Body [DW]

Atk: 4
SpA: 1 [-]
Weight Class: 4

[B]Attacks [61/103]:[/B]
Bulldoze
Copycat
Curse
Defog
Dig
Double Team
Earthquake
Endeavor
Endure
Fake Out
Feint Attack
Flail
Flash Cannon
Foul Play
Giga Impact
Gyro Ball
Hex
Ice Punch
Imprison
Iron Defense
Iron Head
Iron Tail
Knock Off
Lick
Magic Coat
Memento
Metal Burst
Metal Claw
Meteor Mash
Odor Sleuth
Pain Split
Payback
Perish Song
Phantom Force
Protect
Psycho Shift
Revenge
Roar
Rock Slide
Safeguard
Scratch
Shadow Ball
Shadow Claw
Shadow Sneak
ShadowStrike
Sleep Talk
Snatch
Substitute
Sucker Punch
Super Fang
Tail Whip
Taunt
Thief
Thunder Punch
Torment
Toxic
Trick
Trick Room
U-turn
Will-O-Wisp
Yawn

Raid Only:
Shadow Mend[/hide][hide=Chandelure (F)][img]http://veekun.com/dex/media/pokemon/main-sprites/black-white/609.png[/img]
[b]Calcifer (M)[/b]
[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rll5jIJ7DD0][i]♫ Sosban Fach ♫[/i][/url]

[b]Nature:[/b] Timid
+15% Speed, +10% Accuracy, -1 Atk

[b]Type:[/b] Fire / Ghost

[b]Abilities:[/b] Flash Fire / Flame Body / Infiltrator [DW]

[b]Stats:[/b]
Atk: 1 [-]
SpA: 6
Spe: 92 [+]
Size Class: 2

[b]Attacks [66/66]:[/b]
Acid
Acid Armour
Astonish
Attract
Calm Mind
Captivate
Clear Smog
Confide
Confuse Ray
Curse
Dark Pulse
Double Team
Dream Eater
Embargo
Ember
Endure
Energy Ball
Facade
Fire Blast
Fire Spin
Flame Burst
Flame Charge
Flamethrower
Flash
Frustration
Giga Impact
Haze
Heat Wave
Hex
Hidden Power Fairy
Hyper Beam
Imprison
Incinerate
Inferno
Memento
Minimize
Night Shade
Overheat
Pain Split
Payback
Power Split
Protect
Psych Up
Psychic
Rest
Return
Round
Safeguard
Secret Power
Shadow Ball
Shock Wave
Sleep Talk
Smog
Snore
Solar Beam
Spite
Substitute
Sunny Day
Swagger
Taunt
Telekinesis
Thief
Toxic
Trick
Trick Room
Will-O-Wisp

Raid Only:
- Shadow Mend[/hide]

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)