Art for Social Media

Swiffix

pipowo
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Hi artists! I've updated my previous post with 3 new High Priority prompts! These should complete next month's entries ^^
The available new prompts are the following:

==================================
Can you name the slowest Pokemon to be OU in any generation? (13/02) - Kolohe

Assist was recently banned in Natdex because of its synergy with Revival Blessing, but it's also banned in several tiers from before Revival Blessing existed. Do you know what move it most often aimed to call in the oldest tier it's banned from? (20/02) - Albatross

Some BL Knights prefer to fight alone. Including all generations, which banlists only have one Pokemon in them? (27/02) - Kiwi
==================================​

Also, if you guys have any suggestions for the broader prompts, feel free to let us know!

Last edited:

Albatross

Loosely Resembling Some Variety Of Bird
is a Top Artistis a Community Contributor
Assist was recently banned in Natdex because of its synergy with Revival Blessing, but it's also banned in several tiers from before Revival Blessing existed. Do you know what move it most often aimed to call in the oldest tier it's banned from? (20/02)
Ok here is. the art. Ik I said I was gonna use Riolu but then I realised Riolu gets Copycat, not Assist. And you may think this is a very minor point of contention but these are Pokemon fans on the Internet we're talking about

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)