Strategy & Metagame Arceus forme predicting article

Status
Not open for further replies.

shrang

General Kenobi
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hi, since Arceus is a big part of the Ubers metagame, I'm planning on writing an article on how to narrow down and attempt to predict what Arceus forme and potentially which set your opponent has when you see it on team preview. An important thing to note that obviously the guidelines I'm going to be setting will not work all the time, but in general, different Arceus formes work on teams, and by looking at the other Pokemon on Team Preview, you should be able to have a general idea on which Arceus forme it is more likely to be.

Birkal

We have the technology.
is a Top Artistis a Top CAP Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
This sounds super cool and incredibly relevant. I'm fast approving you; start writing whenever you like. You have access to the Article Workshop subforum, don't you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)