April Sprites: We did it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone, I present to you the artistic wonders that are ELECTABUZZ AND MAGAMAR!

I love this, had to be a part of it! Still this took longer than I expected XD I might produce some more incredibly shitty artwork later, but I won't reserve anything just yet.

Enjoy!

I'm doing Mudkip, already got the front-sprite.

Back sprite coming up in a minute, just wanted to make sure no one else sniped Mudkip when they realized it was available :P.

Edit: Back sprite up!

EDIT2:

Inspiration struck me again. Behold, DA GOODS!

(Jellicent F, in case you don't recognize it immediately)

EDIT3:
I JUST CAN'T STOP I'M GOING TOO FAST!

(Excadrill gotta go fast parody)

some attempts at hand-drawn sprites
nidoran back is kinda bleh but that is totally nidoran's fault, not mine!

jimera0, please, the mudkip meme is terrible. :(

Yonko7

Guns make you stupid. Duct tape makes you smart.
is a Contributor Alumnus
Wichu your a genius!

A red-eyes black dragon needs to happen to :3

I've always said all Garbodor needed was some makeup:

Edit: lolpuns

Edit2: Furret distracted by a butterfly

Edit3: big fat turkey

Edit4: I pity the fool that has to face this Pokemon outside the Uber tier

Layell

Alas poor Yorick!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Oh man melvni Woodchuck and I need to watch out you're a pun master. Wichu I prefer the least amount of toe stepping as possible, besides Red Eyes was Joey and nobody care about him anyways :p

I'd love it if all sprites were done by March 29 or so since Zarel may need to run some checks with the sprites in case anything crazy happens. Good stuff everyone.

edit:
sometimes the worst ideas come late at night

Just a note - on the two backsprites I have reserved (Beartic and Krookodile), expect those in the morning or immediately when I get home tommorow (probably the former).

arkeis, that is incredible... especially hippowdon, holy christ

i'm not sure whether i should laugh or be repulsed at chou's cloyster

Layell

Alas poor Yorick!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
So we are on the last day or so before I want to hand this over to Zarel to make sure the directory works and receive my PS mods.

With sixty left there is a lot and I'll be plugging a few away and also double checking everything has been downloaded and accounted for. But anyone else check to see what still needs to be made.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)