April Sprites: We did it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Layell

Alas poor Yorick!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hey chou lets at least have articuno for the default since that one is unclaimed. I don't even want to think about shiny's atm because getting defaults is already a big enough task @_@.

Chou Toshio

Over9000
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus

Guess I could, though Articuno's gotta be the least interesting (least recognizable) of the bunch, and not that funny by itself.

which is the front and which is the back? you decide!!

it started out fine but i got lazy on the back sprite zzz

back sprites with m/f differences

Layell

Alas poor Yorick!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
That Raichu shall live forever in my nightmares.

A few more of the ones I've completed recently, good stuff everyone!

Nix_Hex

Uangaana kasuttortunga!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Oh my god Layell...

That Rattata is amazing! Also It took me like a full minute of staring to decipher that blobby mess was Cloyster, and I thought Gloom was Slowking for about 5 seconds >.> oh it's viloplume

Also is that a Fearow or a Pidgeotto in the bottom center?

Layell

Alas poor Yorick!
250 sprites complete

A few new ones I did.

I've been keeping track of the amount or so per week and we are very much on track but starting Monday I'll just be plowing through from one end of the chart to the other avoiding any reserved. Also Buff what is your thing with weird eyes and butts?

Arkeis

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
I'm in the middle of something, so I haven't really been submitting anything. But after this Saturday, I should have time to finish all my reservations.

Layell

Alas poor Yorick!
I personally don't mind reusing some classic old stuff, believe me I already have. The main thing I've been trying is to keep the front and the back sprite the same style. It just fits better when that happens. So if you can make backsprites for them I'm all for it. Also to make sure that they fit the 96*96 pixel size limit. I'll ask for no amethyst sprites unless they are seriously messed up, they are all really good sprites and thus it doesn't seem right to include them in on this. But feel free to add whatever is still free Wichu ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)