April Sprites: We did it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Great comeback after the failure of last year's April Fools! Thanks, Layell for not quitting on us for real and orchestrated this to the very end!

Layell

Alas poor Yorick!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
At the end of the week I'll hopefully have a credits page to thank everyone. Let me restore my pics in this thread too and maybe then we can move this out of IS?

locopoke

Banned deucer.
There should be an option to use these sprites instead of the regular animated ones, I like them much better and the animations can get rather annoying.

Joeyboy

Has got the gift of gab
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Petition to have Arkeis do a whole line of sprites for PS~

plz :)

Also, this whole thing was awesome, nice work spriters and especially Layell!

Also, also, just saw the Substitute sprite, genius

Joim

Pixels matter
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Next time the IS people could play along even if they guessed Layell was joking :P
Great job, guys, this is amazing :)

I think goes without saying, but the sprites should be left up at least a few days after April 1st ends to force nonbelievers into accepting that this is not in fact a joke.

Layell

Alas poor Yorick!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Oh god the XY thread, the people making these their avatars. I can't stop I'm going to die.

Honus

magna carta
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Is it bad that I actually like these better? Only animated moves doesn't lag me at all and it's great.

Also Taunt hahaha

Layell

Alas poor Yorick!
Is it bad that I actually like these better? Only animated moves doesn't lag me at all and it's great.

Also Taunt hahaha
This isn't surprising, most of the sprites are at lest 10% to 50% the size of the animated gifs. Celebi is the sole exception being double the size of a normal gif and the second highest is half the size of a normal sprite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)