All Official B101 Pairing Records

Status
Not open for further replies.
assigned to Tea Guzzler

Username: BrainDamageHaver
PS! Username: BR4IN
Signup Format: SV BH
Your timezone: GMT +2
Usual Hours of Availability: Past 4pm on Monday, Past 6 pm on Tuesdays, Past 11 am Saturdays, Completely free on Sundays, Generally unavailable on Wednesday Thursday Friday
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I've played on and off for years but I've started being active in tournaments room recently. There I grew a fondness of oms and got interested in BH. I've played it quite a bit and I think I've gotten decent at it but I'd like to take my skill in it to the next level.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes, BrainDude#7029

Last edited by a moderator:
assigned to Tea Guzzler

Username: Crazy_Cube
PS! Username: Crazy cube
Signup Format: BH
Your timezone: GMT+1
Usual Hours of Availability: usually from 15:00 onward during weekdays, all day saturdays
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): Started as a kid in VGC 2011, didn't know anything, then i started playing doubles more seriously in VGC 17 (gen 7 was the time i played the most), i loved playing charjabug seaking. I discovered OMs with Gen 6 BH, from then BH was my favourite meta, i also played quite a bit of MnM. I played back and forth and reached 1400 multiple times and almost 1500, but I don't consider myself being very good and I've never played for more than 3 months straight, but I'd love to improve. I'm not a great teambuilder but I think I'm a decent pilot, however if I can actually produce a good team of my own i think I'll be an even better one. I also do need gameplay advice thou.
I never played imposter and I never will (i do acknowledge that's not a smart choice because you get so much information and the chance to sweep teams easily, I just think relying on it toI much makes you a worse player).
Are you able to use Discord?: yes, Hamelin#9498
P.S. Never used Smogon because i'm not fond of forums

Frixel

Double down
is a Social Media Contributor
Assigned to Danny

Username: Frixel
PS! Username: Frixel
Signup Format: SV NU
Usual Hours of Availability: My afternoons and nights
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I'm a doubles player who started to play competitively 18 months ago and someone is finally trying to lay hands on singles. I'm looking to dive deeper into the singles gameplays because it is something that I've always wanted to and to give me new points of view and ways to think about that the game that may or may not translate to doubles.I've played multiple team tours (won pspl, won teamballo, got to DWCUP finals and playing DPL is the ones I consider most relevant) and individual tours, but always have trouble figuring out my next moves when there are only 2 Pokemon in the field.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yes

Assigned to Mizuhime

Username: AtraX Madara
PS! Username: AtraX Madara
Signup Format: SV DOU
Usual Hours of Availability: Afternoon/evenings weekdays - free in the weekend
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): Started 2 years ago playing Monotype, now I am playing a lot more OU this gen, along with other Lower Tiers. I have played singles tiers in several tours but I don't really have experience with Doubles.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yea

assigned to Togkey

Username: TR23
PS! Username: TR23
Signup Format: SV NU
Your timezone: CST (GMT -6)
Usual Hours of Availability: weekdays 10 PM - 12 AM, weekends can be available whenever
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started playing competitively during gen 4. I've played all team types in multiple gens but have always been stuck in the 1500s. I'm trying to improve both my building and battling so I can get to a point where I can help out other people who are stuck where they are.

assigned to vapicuno

Username: Dastardlydwarf
PS! Username: Dastardlydwarf
Your timezone: GMT+1 (uk)
Generation: ADV OU
Usual Hours of Availability: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday 4pm-12am Saturday and Sunday all day
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I began playing games on the ladder at the very end of gen 7 where I’d say I was pretty terrible and didn’t take it to seriously. Through gen 8 I mainly played Nat dex where I stayed at around 1500 on a different showdown account. Recently I’ve been trying out older generations and ADV has been my favourite to play but I also like BW and ORAS. I’ve played a bit of doubles and vgc. I feel like my biggest shortcomings are team building and not thinking far enough ahead in the game. I’ve recently tried my hand at a bit of draft playing in emerald open3 but didn’t make it out of pools, and I’m trying to play in tournaments regularly. For example I recently signed up for the ADV global championships.
Are you able to use Discord?: yes dastardly dwarf#6497
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: yes

assigned to Quantum Tesseract

Username: Codename C.A.T
PS! Username: CodenameCAT
Signup Format: SV AAA
Your timezone: GMT-5(-4 when daylight savings ends)
Usual Hours of Availability: 3 PM to 9 PM on weekdays, all day on weekends
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I’ve been taking the game seriously for about 2 years now and want to see some better tournament results. Started out playing AAA after the ban of Archeops in SS, but never truly took it seriously until last year when I started regularly entering tournaments. I always end up breezing through the early bracket, getting matched up with the good players, and then get stomped. Teambuilding is a big issue for me, especially when it comes to making teams unique from one another and consistent.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes, Codename C.A.T#2304

Assigned to Aqua Jet

Username: Wesh papillon.
PS! Username: Wesh papillon
Signup Format: Sv uu
Your timezone: -4
Usual Hours of Availability: Pretty much all day every day
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon: Ive been playing since around 2017. My first tour was actually grand slam 2019 (I was a uu main in gen 7). Im prob most well known for making top 4 in little cup circuit and team building for terrors in the last SCL . I have the pokemon basic mostly down (I think) but I would like to go back to my roots and be able to build good teams and know the meta at a higher level then what I currently do.
Are you able to use Discord?: yup sure do

KarpeChan

Banned deucer.
Assigned to UT

Username: Magikarp_Is_AG
PS! Username: MagikarpIsAG
Signup Format: sv aaa
Your timezone: gmt +10
Usual Hours of Availability: (+10) 5pm-2am mon-sat, 11am-2am sunday.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences):
I'm decently competent at fundementals and mid at building. The only relevant tour result I have is top 4 in 2022 lgpe ou fall seasonal and somehow qualifying for 2022 circuit lgpe championships where i forgot my game r1 and got called act. I've played OMs since mid-2022 and results in the seasonals ranged from mid (mnm) to terrible (everything else lol). I've topped the SS AAA ladder once and climbed fairy high on GG and MnM but it doesn't count in my opinion since I didn't play many good players (gmt +10 kinda sucks). I haven't really touched SV OMs that much. I often build around fun mons rather than viable mons because 1. it's fun 2. the good mons have already been built by good players and i can just steal from replays.
i'm proud of my calcing speed i literally calc in blitz games lol
Are you able to use Discord?: yes KarpeSan#7247

Assigned to 3d

Username: MeatyMisconduct
PS! Username: MeatyMisconduct
Your timezone: GMT - 4
Generation: BW, SS, SM
Usual Hours of Availability: Saturday and Sundays almost always, and certain weekdays depending on my schedule
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I discovered showdown about 5 months ago but really started playing about 3 months ago. Since then I’ve managed to peak in the 1600’s of each of the mentioned tiers with sample teams I’ve found through smogon, however I’ve never been able to get 1st on ladder and have had little tournament success. I’m hoping to overcome that and learn how to team build, as it’s my favorite part of mons, but I’m absolutely horrible at it.
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yes

bea

I COULD BEA BANNED!
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderator
Assigned to smely socks

Username: bea
PS! Username: beautifications
Signup Format: SV 1v1
Your timezone: EST (GMT -4)
Usual Hours of Availability: weekdays 4 PM - 12 AM, weekends 12 PM - 12 AM
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started playing pokemon competitively in late USUM on the ladder. As I became more integrated in the community I played in a few 1v1 Team Tours. I could use more help understanding the current gen

assigned to Murman

Username: realaccountami?
PS! Username: realaccountami?
Signup Format: sv 1v1
Your timezone: gmt+8
Usual Hours of Availability: weekdays afternoons
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): played randbats at a low level since early 2022, saw the post for 1v1 classic and figured eh why not sign up. did poorly but did fall in love with 1v1. been fine in roomtours sometimes, laddered for ape and gren suspect but missed out twice
Are you able to use Discord?: yes, realaccountami?#4246

Assigned to bored_glitch

Username: Toto
PS! Username: Temporal Totodile
Signup Format: sv 1v1
Your timezone: +1
Usual Hours of Availability: eu afternoon/evenings 4-10pm thursday-sunday
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): Played mons competitively since 2020 mainly in ZU with some success winning a couple of tours. On the 1v1 side I'm somewhat involved with the community through a few mutual friends and having managed umpl twice and taken part in 1v1pl as well. Think I'm a decent picker when passed solid teams from friends having made it though a few rounds of global cup and majors with the highlight being my DPP No Johns tour win. Overall I'm looking to learn how to build in the tier so I can stop leeching teams off friends and also get a better meta knowledge of the tier.
Are you able to use Discord?: yes Toto#5905

bored_glitch :wo:

sundays

dhoondne nikla hu khudko mai nakaabon mein
is a Tiering Contributor
Assigned to Frixel

Username: sundays.n_sundaes
PS! Username: sundays.n_sundaes
Signup Format: SV DOU
Your timezone: GMT+5:30 (IST)
Usual Hours of Availability: Nighttime (9pm-1am)
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): Got into actual competitive Pokemon very recently (I'd say last year but most of my experience is from niche formats from monita games in tmg room). Got into SV DOU exactly a month ago while trying to qual for Tournament Room's BLT and found it to be cool. Looking forward to improve.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes.

Assigned to DripLegend

Username: SuperMemeBroz
PS! Username: SMBZ
Your timezone: -6
Usual Hours of Availability: 3pm-1am
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I’m familiar with 1v1. I’ve played it since early 2021 and I’ve played in a bit of team tours in the past. However, I don’t really know anything about sv 1v1
Are you able to use Discord?: これらのナッツに乗る#2334

Vertigo

the inevitable masquerading as a coincidence
is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host
Assigned to DripLegend

Username: Vertigo
PS! Username: Vertigo
Signup Format: SV 1V1
Your timezone: GMT +1 (temporarily, we can discuss scheduling when I change soon)
Usual Hours of Availability: Weekdays: 6pm-12am / Weekends: 12pm-12am, can be more flexible
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started during late SS mostly laddering, sometimes having success and reaching like top 20 or smth consistently but never played on the tour scene. This gen I started getting more involved, am laddering more and got reqs for the most recent suspect. I think I'm doing okay when I get passed teams but I really would like to get better at teambuilding just so I don't purely rely on other ppl's teams or plain counterteaming when I know what my opponent is bringing.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yup

Gangsta Spongebob

"Mama I'm a Criminal" - Badass Smoking Caterpillar
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributor
Assigned to SwordIsBored

Username: Gangsta Spongebob
PS! Username: Gangsta Spongebob
Your timezone: GMT -7
Usual Hours of Availability: Weekdays 5 pm to 10 pm, Weekends 12 pm to 10 pm
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started playing Pokemon around Gen 5, and my first forays into competitive were Gen 6 Wi-Fi battles. I started playing Showdown in early-mid Gen 8, and joined Smogon on December 2020. I play a variety of tiers, but 1v1 has been an enigma to me, which is why I'm interested in a tutor.

Assigned to Yellow Paint

Username: Arcanine1929
PS! Username: Arcanine numbers
Signup Format: Sv DOU
Your timezone: GMT-5
Usual Hours of Availability: Weekday mornings and afternoons (8am to 4pm)
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): Got into competitive pokemon a year ago and really enjoyed it. Participated in a whole lot of smogtours and i never could do anything with the dou ones. Never really got into sv dou, i just couldnt hold my own even after almost 100 ladder games. I really loved gen 8 dou and i wanna get really good at this gen earier then last gen. Dou is my worst format and im looking forward to improving.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yep. Arcanine1929#6820

Miyoko

Doraemon Enthusiast
is a Tiering Contributor
Assigned to Lumii

Username: Miyoko
PS! Username: Ad067
Your timezone: GMT+5.5
Usual Hours of Availability: 4:30 to 7:30 pm and 9:30 to 11:00 pm
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started playing Competitive pokemon from 2021 i.e., late during SS and I enjoyed playing the SS 1v1 ladder and all the times I was like top 5 to top 25. I have played in many tours those days in SS and even played 1v1 as main in some other tournaments. In this gen I am not laddering much but have some good achievements in tournaments and ofc suspects. I played many different tiers but 1v1 served as an inspiration to me. I am familiar with this tier and have enough knowledge about this tier.
Are you able to use Discord?: yes (Miyoko#8630)

Raahel

MANO TENGO FE
is a Tiering Contributor
Assigned to Siatam for GSC OU

Username: Raahel
PS! Username: Raahel/RahelGamer03
Signup Format: GSC OU
Your timezone: GMT-4
Usual Hours of Availability:
Every weekday at night from 7pm-12am, and on weekends it varies a lot but I do have availability
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokémon (min. 3 sentences): I started playing SM PU, and I learned thanks to batling101 SM Ubers, Monotype, GSC OU, ORAS OU, and thanks to that I was able to play several teamtours like RUWC, RUPL, UUPL, UUSD, and several oldgens teamtours like GSC PL, Rcop among others , but I've been inactive for a long time and haven't played, so I'd like to relearn and resume playing GSC OU, which is my favorite oldgen and could help me for different tournaments.

assigned to SwordIsBored

Username: EXDF
PS! Username: wanbroccolicandle
Your timezone: EST (gmt -5 I think)
Usual Hours of Availability: mornings, weekends
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started on showdown in middle school and played casually for years. Then I realized I started getting ok at Gen 8 AG, but not good enough to be proud of. I slowly made my way to Gen 9 1v1 which kind of clicked instantly compared to other formats. Peaked at 3 on the ladder but am currently at 15. I fell in love with the format, but need help especially with learning how to team build.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes, EXDF_#2028

Links

Bang.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
assigned to kythr

Username: Links
PS! Username: Links
Signup Format: SV LC
Your timezone: GMT-4
Usual Hours of Availability: weekday nights/weekends
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): Been on sims since like 2010 but didnt rly get into comp until ~2019. Mostly stick to old gens, particularly BW. I've been enjoying SV lower tiers but haven't played much since gastly ban and want to get better at building the tier in general.
Are you able to use Discord?: yes

assigned to peap

Username: thunderboxer
PS! Username: washtom
Signup format: SVNDOU
Your time zone: GMT-5
Usual hours of activity: 7 AM-3PM, 9:30 PM-11:00PM
Tell us about about your experience in competitive Pokémon (min. 3 sentences) I love Pokémon, I have since I was a kid. I’ve also known about showdown for about 10+ years now. I’ve only gotten into competitive Pokémon in the last 2 years but I love it a lot.
Are you able to use discord?: yes

Assigned to Vkhss

Username: AC7
PS! Username: AC77
Signup Format: SV OU
Your timezone: GMT -4
Usual Hours of Availability:
Weekday evenings after 8pm. Most of the day on weekends.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started playing competitively only a few months ago, though I have known and played singles for some time before then. I've been learning SV OU as well as some past gens OU, but I have plateaued in SV and I can't seem to improve my team-building or play. I've played in a few tournaments, and I struggle getting past round 4 or 5, when the competition starts getting a lot tougher. I would like to work on my team-building, so I can try and put forth ideas that are truly my own, while making a team that is still consistent. I also would like to learn how to play more consistently, so that I don't end up shooting myself in the foot and put myself in bad spots for no reason.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes, AdamC#7113

Assigned to Lumii

Username: OU investigation
PS! Username: OU investigation
Your timezone: BST (GMT+1)
Usual Hours of Availability: Weekdays: 4pm-5pm and 10pm-12am, Weekends: Flexible (10am-12am)
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences):
I have been playing competitive Pokémon since Gen 6. I’ve grasped a more in depth understanding of certain tiers such as VGC (mainly Gen 8), and have been involved with laddering several smogon formats, in conjunction to custom games in our room. I’d like some help with understanding the nuances of this format, whilst also strengthening my teambuilder skills. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)