All Official B101 Pairing Records

Status
Not open for further replies.
Assigned to Éric

Username: Shazbah
PS! Username: Shazbah91
Signup Format: SV LC
Your timezone: GMT +0
Usual Hours of Availability: Preferably Mon-Thurs 6-9pm; can be more flexible if that doesn't work
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I've been watching comp pokemon on and off for the last 2-3 years but for whatever reason only got into it in January. Played just over 50 games on ladder in the past month or so and played in the Winter Seasonal. I watch plenty of replays and youtube videos during my lunch break and down time to help understand the game more.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:

sparks bloom

formerly ketchup disliker
Assigned to Siatam for GSC OU

Username: sparks bloom
PS! Username: sparks bloom
Signup format: GSC OU
Your timezone: GMT -8
Usual hours of availability: 8 PM - 12 AM is usually best, although 4 PM - 6 PM can work on most weekdays as well
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I've only begun playing seriously since the launch of SV, but I did some ladder dabbling in the SM days, especially in NU. After rediscovering competitive I really became engrossed in the intricacy and long-term planning of GSC, though, and have consumed old threads, YouTube videos (special props to cherryb0ng's match analyses for helping me see the depth of strategy in the tier), and have experimented with a ton of different teams in different styles. I've hovered around mid 1300s in the ladder as well, and the battles I've been lucky to have with really experienced players in roomtours/ladder have taught me a lot and made me really eager to become a better player. I realize I don't fit the 15 post requirement and would understand if my relative newness to competitive Pokemon makes a prospective mentor more reluctant to pair with me, but I'm eager to grow and learn more in this tier.
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yes

Athena's Myth

Banned deucer.
Assigned to Raptor

Username: Athena's Myth
PS! Username: Athena's Myth
Signup Format: SV OU
Your timezone: -3
Usual Hours of Availability: afternoons
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started on smogon in the last year. I would like to polish myself in cg.

Assigned to Century Express

Returned: 09/09/2023

Username: Oakdeon
PS! Username: Oakdeon
Your timezone: GMT +1
Generation: GSC OU
Usual Hours of Availability: Tournament player and regular ladder .
I am available on Saturday and Sunday from 8 p.m. to 11:59 p.m. .
my discord is Oakdeon#9155

Assigned to Ashbala

Username: Opnoob 598
PS! Username: Opnoob 598
Signup Format: SV Monotype
Your timezone: GMT +5.5
Usual Hours of Availability: 9 pm and 2 pm usually and a bit more available on Sundays.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): Well- To be frank I'm not a monotype mainer nor have played it enough even in generation 8 where i had to use teams i was passed on and not having enough knowledge about the mono meta meant me to deprived of how accurately or precisely I could come up with my own strategies. I am an AG main and have played in teamtours like hpl for hpl and currently in agsd so I'm pretty familiar and decently experienced with ag ( not close enough to the old goats of the tier like bacon fardin and others ), but being good at only one tier overall doesn't make you good overall in all the tiers. It's always great to have some knowledge and ideas about the other tiers, the strats and keep a note of the ongoing changes in tiers and play them interchangeably thus avoiding a monotonous mindset about the Pokemon usable and avoid boredom while still being ready to play seriously and competitively thanks to the knowledge or experience I'll gain. I've had a lot of interest in mono to learn about the meta but around half a year back i wasnt familiar with smogon, or didn't have enough friends or sources or actually tried to know about tutors and stuff. THE BALAOAT has been my manager in previous teamtours and has motivated me since the start to reach out a bit more about monotype and learn to teambuild and get better than what i currently am at the game!
Are you able to use Discord?: Indeed ( OpNoOb#4648 )

Assigned to roxie

Username: Silveruby
PS! Username: Silveruby
Your timezone: GMT -5
Usual Hours of Availability: Weds and Thurs almost all day
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I have been playing monotype for almost 3 years now, and I have some tournament experience and achieve moderately high on ladder. Outside of monotype, I have experimented with other tiers such as old gen OU's and Ubers. I simply wish to solidify my gameplay as I tend to be shaky in a vast majority of my games.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes, Silveruby#1744

Assigned to Hurtadoo

Username: Jeza.p

PS! Username: Pousspouss

Signup Format: SV monotype

Your timezone: GMT0

Usual Hours of Availability: During my afternoon, untill something like 8pm my time due to an early work shift..

Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon. During all the 8g, I was an UU player, playing tha biggest UU tournament like the UUPL, the UUWC, or the biggest french tournament. But at the end of the generation, I started to get bored a bit about the tier, and my motivation went down. In a good relation with some amazing french mono players, I have started the tier at the end of the generation with the last 8g ssnl, than, for a reason that i still ignore RN, I went untill the round 7. I have also done a pretty decent 4-1 during the SV kick off. And then at this moment I realised that i really loved the tier, so i have started seriously, with a decent R6 SSNL and a blt qualification. I know with some little details, I can do so much more... I'm also famous for this little chick --->
Pouss.png

The reason why I want to be tutored is simple, I assume i'm a decent mono player with a decent level, but I want to improve my team building that is different than everything i know in the other low tier, learning how to prep a tournament game, someone to review my games also.
Are you able to use Discord?: yeah sure ---> Jeza.p#5036

Bella

Not a furry
is an official Team Rateris a Social Media Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
assigned to gali

Username: uhBella
PS! Username: uhBella
Signup Format: sv lc
Your timezone: MST (Gmt-7)
Usual Hours of Availability: Weekdays after 4:30pm my time (5:30 Tuesday and Thursday), weekends after 2:30pm
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I've been playing LC since mid 2021~ and have been on and off competitive pokemon 6v6 since 2018~. I enjoy LC and have gotten good experience as a battler and builder aswell as meeting people aaround the community. I've written Analysis' and played in tours for LC very often, but i think im missing a bit of game knowledge and in general feel like im not really reaching up the my potential as a player and specifically as a battler, so i want to have a person who knows the tier better than me that can guide me and teach me into becoming the best player i can be.
Are you able to use Discord?: yes

Assigned to Ashbala

Username: manan999
PS! Username: manan999
Signup Format: SV monotype
Your timezone: +5.5
Usual Hours of Availability: 6am - 9am my time and 6pm - 10pm my time. Sundays mostly full day.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I've been playing since 2015-16 but I was mostly a casual players, I used to do smogon tours and I almost always got eliminated within the first 3-4 Rounds.

In the recent sv monotype cup, I tried to build a team really hard and still I got eliminated in Round 2. I want to win tour games. I have many times reached top 50 on the ladder, but never reached beyond round 4 of any smogon tour

Dead by Daylight

memory tapes cycling blankly
is a Pre-Contributor
Assigned to sasha

Username: Dead by Daylight

PS! Username: looking 4 horizons

Signup Format: SV Monotype (What, was I gonna sign up for ORAS or something?)

Timezone: GMT-5

Usual Hours of Availability: I have quite erratic hours in the afternoon, but I can let you know when I can play.

A little bit about my experience? I began playing "competitive" Pokémon with the TCG back in 2016-ish. I picked up Smogon during the midst of lockdown, when a friend told me to check out PS!, and now I play true competitive 'mons. During the 8th generation (my first), I wasn't selected in any tours, but I did write a couple analyses towards the end of the generation. I played in some team tournaments, including ULC (where I went 1-2). I had mushamu (the goat) as my tutor, and under him I made great strides in SS. I'm looking for a tutor that can critique my building and help me improve with practice matches. Also, I need help getting out of mid ladder because I am not good at predicting mid-ladder plays, so help with that would be greatly appreciated. Cheers!

Can I use Discord? Yes, of course. (Dead by Daylight#6379)

assigned to sasha

Username: Siddakid
PS! Username: Siddakid1
Signup Format: SV Monotype (What other tier would I sign up for in this thread?)
Your timezone: GMT-4
Usual Hours of Availability:
After 4:30 pm on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday; After 6:15 pm on Thursday and after 1 pm on Sat and Sun
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I began my competitive journey back in early 2016 at the tail end of ORAS and hit the ground running in UU and RU. At the end of the spring cycle, I chose to quit mons for some time so I could focus on school and other things and I didn't come back until early 2022 when I sought to regain my former glory. During my long break, I still continued to play friendly matches against some of my irl friends and the concept of Monotype intrigued me a little. Over time, my interest in monotype grew bit by bit and I started doing a bit of research, mainly into ORAS and SM monotype teams. I'm looking for a tutor who can help me build and help me shape a mindset on how to play monotype properly, especially in competitive tournaments, and can help me improve with practice matches.

phosphor

ghosts appear and fade away
is a Top Tutoris a Community Leader
B101 Leader
assigned to RealJester

Username: phosphor
PS! Username: phosphor
Signup Format: GSC OU
Your timezone: GMT+8
Usual Hours of Availability: Friday-Monday 12nn-6pm but I am very flexible
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I am an avid player of GSC OU and largely figured out how to play by myself, however I need a more experienced and "standard" player to refine my building and playing and show me what works in higher levels of play, as well as provide reality checks for my wilder ideas and "unstick" me from building/ playing slumps. RealJester has already agreed to tutor me so I would like to request him as my tutor.
Are you able to use Discord?: phosphor#9000

Assigned to hidin

Username: BakingSoda
PS! Username: Blair but wild?
Signup Format: ND OU
Your timezone: IST(GMT-5.30)
Usual Hours of Availability: Midnight 12 AM to 2AM, around 7pm and 3pm to 5pm
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I joined showdown last year. I played Gen 8 and I want to get tutored for Gen 9 now. Teambuilding and plays, but playing is the main.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes!

assigned to peap

Username: Of Shade
PS! Username: Fresh Shades, Tripping up, Gshade
Signup Format: Gen 9 NatDex OU
Your timezone: GMT -5 / CST
Usual Hours of Availability: Any day after 4pm my time
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I have been playing on PS since XY debut, but I never really played too seriously. I played a lot of Natdex OU in gen 8 and actually did pretty well, consistently getting top 500. This Gen I feel really behind and I notice I am lacking certain information about how to play in certain matchups, like vs HO, and I struggle with risk vs. reward plays. I am get to about 1500 and then start losing, sometimes making up to 1550~ and on the rare occasion making it to 1600, but its never stable and I hover in the 1450-1500 range usually. Win a game lose a game kind of thing.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yep! Gshade#3529

WigglyTree

Just a normal tree, nothing to see here
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staff
assigned to Swiffix

Username: WigglyTree
PS! Username: WigglyTree
Your timezone: GMT+1
Usual Hours of Availability: 8 pm - 3 am. Basically all day on Fridays and weekends
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): Not much tbh, I've started playing between the end of gen 6 and the start of gen 7, but only rarely stepping outside randomized formats. Very recently I've started to play a little bit of other formats (mainly on alt), like OU and Monotype, but i wouldn't define me as a good player at all and i wouldn't know how to improve by myself. Most of my knowledge comes from random battles and analysis. I'm looking forward to increase my confidence with battling enough to participate in community projects here on the site like tours and suspects.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes indeed, WigglyTree#6527

assigned to Corckscrew

Username: Greedy_eb
PS! Username: Greedy_eb
Signup Format: SV LC
Your timezone: Currently GMT -6, will be switching to GMT -5 soon for my job
Usual Hours of Availability: Weekends. Currently unsure of my weekday schedule as I’m starting a new job but after 6 pm seems like a safe bet.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon: I started playing competitively about a week before Vullaby was banned in Gen 8, but after mediocre results to my own standards, stuck to OU. I was bad at Gen 9 OU when the generation first dropped so I came back to LC and had lots of fun and success on the ladder. I got drafted for Winter League to Ashely Quaxely going 2-1 and I'm currently on the winner's side of the bracket for LC Winter Seasonal as of Round 8. Looking for tutoring to help with my teambuilding skills to not be carried by friends and teammates, and to help polish my gameplay to the levels I know I can get to.

assigned to sasha

Username: snaga
PS! Username: snaga
Your timezone: -4
Usual Hours of Availability: - 4pm-8pm on weekdays
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): Started playing Smogon in 2015, have played/managed officials and have played many tiers but recently got into Mono, looking to learn more in-depth.
Are you able to use Discord?: - ya

assigned to AndViet

Username: Nichalho
PS! Username: Nichalho
Signup Format: SV OU
Your timezone: GMT-4
Usual Hours of Availability: Fairly open on weekends, but can only do post 7PM on weekdays, if at all. My schedule is pretty spotty and it's likely I'll only be able to commit a couple hours a week.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I've been playing mons competitively off and on since gen 6, taking breaks that could last years at a time. Despite all the years of playtime, studying and learning as many tricks about predictions and teambuilding as I possibly could, I've hit a wall where I struggle to improve anymore. I hover around 1400 on the ladder, and my last attempt to get reqs didn't go great. I feel like there's something I'm missing where once I learn it and fit it into place, I'll suddenly get much better. Or maybe this is as far as I can go. But I'd like to try and see.

Username: Raytro
PS! Username: Raytro
Signup Format: SV DOU
Your timezone: GMT-5
Usual Hours of Availability: Weekdays: 6:00 to 9:00 Weekends: 1:00 to 9:00
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): Currently have little to no experience with competitive pokemon but in my free time I've been playing pokemon showdown and I realize how much fun the competitive side of pokemon really is and now I'm ready to see what it takes to be the best like no one ever was.
Are you able to use Discord?:
yes

Ashbala

You can pretend that it was me, but no, oh ♪
is a Pre-Contributor
Assigned to UT

Username: Ashbala
PS! Username: Ashbala99
Signup Format: SV AAA
Your timezone: GMT +5.5
Usual Hours of Availability: Usually free night my time (7 pm - 11 pm +5.5) on weekdays and almost free weekends (depends on my schedule)
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started playing PS at the start of gen 6, mostly playing Mono. But took competitive side at the start of gen 8. Played last gen AAA through ssnls and I really fond of this tier and went round 7 with just some sample teams and get from others. Since the start of this gen... I really want to learn how to build and how the meta works so that I can build and play by myself.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes (xmystery07#6139)

assigned to UT

Username: Wooper Person
PS! Username: woopre
Signup Format: SV AAA
Your timezone: GMT-3
Usual Hours of Availability: Usually in the morning (8 am untill 13 pm, gmt-3) or in the night (7 pm untill 12 pm) on weekdays and all the time on weekends (mostly).
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I've been playing pokemon showdown since october of 2021, been playing a lot of tiers ever since. Haven't ever been much in smogon, but this year i've been trying to be more active. I played multiple OMs in Generation 8, usually Godly Gift but also a bit of AAA. Unfortunately this generation I've stopped playing OMs, but I'd like to get back into it and learn how to play AAA.
Are you able to use Discord?: yes

assigned to Chessking345

Username: LuciShrimp
PS! Username: LuciShrimp
Signup Format: BH
Your timezone: MEST (Please abolish daylight savings, Mr. Europe)
Usual Hours of Availability: 5:30-10PM during the week, 2-10PM on the weekends(I am rather flexible here)
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I've started playing competitive Pokémon quite a while ago. In my early days I mainly played Monotype(Normal FTW, at least until Dexit) and RBY OU. When the Dexit came around and Normal was omega-gutted in Monotype, I looked around for new stuff to play. I tried a lot of things in Gen 8, pretty much all the main tiers, and nothing really stuck, except for BH.

I have played BH ever since and I consider myself to be okayTM at the game. My main issue is efficient teambuilding, as most of my teams are just me cobbling things together and fluctuating by over 300 ELO constantly, as a result of that. Sometimes I get good teams done(I reached Top 10 in Gen 8 BH at one point, very briefly), but I have to honestly say that a lot of it was just me trying out things and refining them over a long time. In Gen 8 that worked quite well as the meta was quite well-established when I really got into it, but in Gen 9, where BH is currently a MessTM with constant changes, I am overwhelmed and looking for help in the teambuilding department.

Are you able to use Discord?: Absolutely. I am basically on there all the time when I am available in general.

BlackKnight_Gawain

PUPL Champion
Assigned to LordBox

Username: BlackKnight_Gawain
PS! Username: BlackKnight_Gawain
Signup Format: AAA
Your timezone: +6
Usual Hours of Availability:
very flexible atm, but tend to prefer later in the day (I do well with EST mornings/afternoons)
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): fairly experienced, including aaa but i'd like to be more competent at the tier so I can do better into tour games and actually ladder (and rank high) for once
Are you able to use Discord?: yes, HawkeLuke#7473

Assigned to TTTech for BH

Username: it's on your left
PS: APOGRAPHA, phlebas, a few other alts I don't use
Signups: AAA & BH
Timezone: Mountain (-7 but DST so idfk)
Availability: Mornings before 1130, late nights, weekend evenings as well.
Experience: I played singles on and off for years, with not much to show for other than barely scraping top 500 on a couple ladders. Doubles OU in gen 7/8 accelerated my understanding, and I came back to singles and OMs during my time off and had a much more renewed interest and passion. In AAA I hit top 10 on the ladder a few weeks ago, and my focus is now geared towards tournament play and learning theory and teambuilding. Same goes for BH. Ideally I'm looking for a tutor who can further push my play to have stronger tournament showings and develop more skills wrt theory.

I'm on Discord always: AIDAN#1312

HiZo

我が為に苦しめ。我が為に狂い泣け。我が為に死ね。
is a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Assigned to Frixel

Username: Instruct
PS! Username: Instruct
Signup Format: SV DOU
Your timezone: GMT -4
Usual Hours of Availability: Mostly free from 3pm-12am, friday-sunday is more flexible.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started playing seriously during SM/early SwSh, used to play official formats and then went into OM Mashups at the latter half of Gen 8. Somehow got drafted playing godly gift for ompl/omwc, and got involved in OMs during that time period. Want to learn DOU so I can apply my knowledge into leading/playing the OM Partners in Crime better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)