Apprentice Program Signups: SUMO Doubles OU

Status
Not open for further replies.
assigned to Yellow Paint

Username: Tenzai
PO/PS! Username: Tenzai
Your timezone: GMT+2
Usual Hours of Availability: Since it's summer I basically have all day free
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences):
I started playing competitive in January 2018. Since then I have played several tournaments in the Hispanic forums PokeSpain and New Origin. I started only playing singles but over time I came to excel as a doubles player that allowed me to play in the most important Hispanic tournaments: Regional, HPL, OML, OPL, ... . In these tournaments, I've usually been a starter playing VGC/DOU and in the last HPL I was captain.
Are you able to use either Discord or Skype?: Discord
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
assigned to Paraplegic

Username: Catalystic
PO/PS! Username: Catalystic
Your timezone: GMT -5
Usual Hours of Availability: Nighttimes on weekdays, weekends all day
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences):
I primarily play singles, mainly in Ubers, Monotype, OMs, and such, but I've always wanted to learn doubles. I've had decent success in singles in various formats, participating in Exhibition, OMPL, and MPL. Doubles seems like a fun and dynamic tier and I want to give it a shot!

pulsar512b

ss ou fangirl
is a Pre-Contributor
assigned to Yellow Paint

Username: pulsar512b
PO/PS! Username: pulsar512b
Your timezone: PST
Usual Hours of Availability: Most of the day, can arrange for any time tbh
I primarily play singles, mainly in AG. I've started moving to OU recently. I'm interested in learning doubles as well. I'm a decently solid AG/OU player.

Last edited by a moderator:

1_TrickPhony

BSS Circuit Co-host
assigned to Yellow Paint

Username: 1_TrickPhony
PO/PS! Username: 1_TrickPhony
Your timezone: GMT-4
Usual Hours of Availability: Evenings on weekdays, various times on weekends
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started playing super casually around BW, I found out I was shit but was able to cheese my way into top 10 of ubers at one point. It was a weak format at the time, and wasnt representative of my skill level, I was unable to break into any significant ladder rank on OU. Now, Im a competitive BSS player after being tutored by solerme there. I got acquainted to Doubles through Marilli/Mishi/Zaaya who play both formats, and I want to get better. My baseline understanding is pretty high, Ive topped 1800 on the DOU ladder, but want to get a bit more consistent. Whoever picks me up will get a talented student who is ready to learn and willing to make mistakes and improve on them. I also love teambuilding more than playing, and would love to get better and theorycraft with my mentor!
Are you able to use either Discord or Skype?: Discord, skype if needed
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: yup

sanguine

friendly fire
is a Tiering Contributor
assigned to Yellow Paint

Username: faded love
PO/PS! Username: faded love
Your timezone: PST
Usual Hours of Availability: weekday nights and all day weekends
You will regularly find me near the top of the UU ladder. Typically, I’m at the v minimum top 30 with any given alt. I’ve participated in UUPL, and I’m just someone looking for a second tier to hold me over when I don’t feel like playing UU
Are you able to use either Discord or Skype?: Discord (faded#3517)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)