B101 Inactive Tutee Posts & Updates

Username: DemonGoatGamer
PS! Username: Spectralized
Your timezone: EST (GMT - 4)
Generation: SM, SS Mostly
Usual Hours of Availability: Weekdays from 11 am to 9 pm, Weekends from 11 am to 11 pm
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started playing competitive in 2016, and I am looking for assistance to be able to be a better player. I am hoping that by gaining experience and skills, it will let me pass down those skills down to newer players who seek the thrill and excitement of battling. I want to learn the gens SM and SS mainly, but I am down to learn any other format as I feel like I can't improve no matter how hard I try, and I am willing to be a tutee.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes, Spectralized #1690
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yes

Username: Siddakid
PS! Username: Siddakid1
Your timezone: EST (GMT - 4)
Generation: DPP, BW, ORAS, SM
Usual Hours of Availability: Mon, Tue, Fri
from 4 to 10 pm, Weekends after 12 pm
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started playing competitive at the tail end of ORAS, where I excelled (by my standards) in the lower tiers, specifically UU and RU. After the Summer cycle, however, I quit mons to focus more on personal matters, like school and sports and didn't really play mons at all until I made my return in January of last year. Over my hiatus, I played casually on the ladder and I didn't really take any format seriously again until the most recent edition of ORAS Seasonal, where I placed in the top 32 in my first-ever attempt at it. I want to learn how to play different styles that exist throughout all the generations so that I become a better player and so that I can regain what I once had when I started playing all those years ago and to gain experience so that when it comes time to play these major tournaments, I'll be ready and I'll be a force to be reckoned with
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes, Siddakid#1830
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yes

Like Reply

Username: Gwanian
PS! Username: Gwanian
Signup Format: SV AAA
Your timezone: GMT -5
Usual Hours of Availability:
5 pm and later weekdays, pretty much any time on the weekends
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences):

I started competitive in gen 8 OU, towards the end of the generation. I eventually swapped over to AAA and that’s pretty much where I’ve been ever since. I ranked pretty low in gen 8, but I’ve gotten a handful of teams into the top 50 (and even one to top 10) on ladder in gen 9. Despite that, I don’t feel like the most consistent player in teambuilding and battles and I’d like some help improving on that.
Are you able to use Discord?:
Yes. My Discord is Gwenyon#3721.

Username: 9essu
PS! Username: 9essu
Signup Format: SV OU
Your timezone: EDT
Usual Hours of Availability: Weekdays 8 PM - 10 PM, Weekends 8 PM - 12 AM
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started playing competitive with SwSh OU in 2021, stopped playing until mid 2022. Peaked at about 1350 during that time. Picked it back up with SV OU in March. I understand all of the technicalities about competitive battling, just looking to get better at understanding nuances of battle and improve my both my skill and ranking.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes. Tag is nines#3005
Other Notes: I know this account is fresh, however I never bothered to make a Smogon account until I discovered B101 was a thing. I've had my PS! account for a long time, though. Hopefully this is still acceptable as I am very enthusiastic about improving.

Username: Mizoraya
PS! Username: Mizoraya
Signup Format: SM OU/XY OU
Your timezone: EST (GMT -4)
Weekdays from 1 PM to 12 AM; Weekends from 1 PM to 12 AM
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences):
I started using Pokémon showdown around 2016, but that was mainly to play with friends, and at the time, I had no idea what I was doing. Moving forward to around 2020/2021, I got back into showdown, and started to take a much more competitive interest in the game, learning the game by watching guides as well as poketubers (if that's what they're called) like Blunder ( https://www.youtube.com/@Thunderblunder777) and PokeaimMD (https://www.youtube.com/pokeaimmd), of which I still do to this day. Currently, I am trying to improve at the game, with the goal to eventually get ladder, and after, top 1. In order to do this, I'm hoping to get help in order to understand my flaws, conquer them, and to become an overall better player. As a side note, eventually I'd like to start entering tournaments and to get more involved within the community.
Yes

Username: Snaxi
PS! Username: Snaxi
Signup Format: OU SV
Your timezone: (GMT-6)
Usual Hours of Availability:8:45 - 3:20
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I've played in Ubers a lot, but I don't know how to build or to play OU, its a lot different, I'm usually a HO player, and my peak in ubers was 1426, but I'm okay at it.
Are you able to use Discord?: No

Username: Cute Srength
PS! Username: Frausdine
Your timezone: GMT +01
Usual Hours of Availability: On the weekend, and french holyday (zone a) or Wednesday, after lunch, if I don't have some activities
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): After many time play, I'm literally stuck at 1300 or -. I play many tournament, like Uber Open IV (or V idk), but I lose R2 (R1 my oppo don't respond). My peak elo was 1750 in gen8ou on OLT, but I don't guard the elo, and lose all of the point. After a long time, I think became a tutee is beneficial for me
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes
Malenia, Goddes Of Roots#7809

Last edited:
Username: The2009Zapdos
PS! Username: The2009Zapdos
Your Timezone: GMT -5
Usual Hours of Availability: Saturday & Sunday 9 am - 12 am
Tell us a little about your competitive experience in Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started to play VGC in 2021. I didn't discover PS! until 2022 on April Fools Day. I'm very fond of "Same Solo". Its a variation of 1v1 where you bring 1 pokemon thats the same for the opponent. My goal is to get 3rd at the Pokemon VGC World Championships. However, I won't be able to play VGC until generation 10 or 11. So right now, I want to increase my singles knowledge and be able to get to top 500 on the ladder - possibly even participate in Smogon Tournaments.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes, The2009Zapdos#0627

RoFnA

Vegan funktioniert ned
is a Top Tiering Contributor
Username: Rofna
PS! Username: RoFnA
Your Timezone: GMT +2
Usual Hours of Availability: Wednesday, Thursday and Friday from 5pm to 9pm. Weekends most of the day.
Tell us a little about your competitive experience in Pokemon (min. 3 sentences):
I used to play a lot of Gen7 OU, but then stopped again in Gen 8. I really got into Other Metagames that time. Now I am very into OM's like Stabmons, AAA etc and also quite decent in that tiers #1 on Stabmons ladder. But I want to play for Austria in the World Cup and need more practice and advice for the current metagame.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes, RoFnA#2071

Username: No Luck No Life
PS! Username: meykell12
Signup Format: SM OU/ADV OU
Your timezone: GMT-5
Usual Hours of Availability: Weekdays from 8pm to 11pm. Weekends from 2 pm to 11 pm
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started playing from 2017 SM OU, I got up to 1500. I stopped playing some time later and only came back to play consistently in 2022.
ADV I started playing from 2022. I was going on the ladder as long as the hax did not intervene.
I have participated in the adv ssnl and I am currently participating in the championship, I was hoping to also participate in the SM ones but I lost the ssnl registrations.
I am currently trying to complete "SM OverUsed Ladder Achievements" and in Spirits Achievement I can't get past 1500. I want to improve enough to complete all the challenges in platinum.
In Adv I have my own and borrowed teams but I feel that he is missing something to be in the top 10.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes, Meykell#7603

Last edited:
Username: Waldinji
PS! Username: Waldinji
Signup Format: USUM OU
Your timezone: +1
Usual Hours of Availability: -6:30 PM -> 3:30 AM

I Started competitive all the way Back in 2010 Before Salamence's Ban in Gen 4 OU (sadly Never had the confidence to Enter any genre of tournament until this year) , But ever since gen 6 , I begun absolutely Hating OU (I mean , Leaving from the hell that was BW2 OU , My standards to come back were , not surprising anyone , High). And no Gen has me more filled with hatred than Gen 7's (If you exclude the desperate hell hole that's been gen 9 OU so far as I heard about)
I already Tried getting into Gen 7 OU When it started with Competitive fellows from the Early BW Days , but , even with all our testing lately for tournament and all the time we spent labbing showdown teams , Even he wasn't able to brink even the slighest of Interest for me , as I see it as Nothing more than "Oh ... koko + Hawlucha = Endgame".
What I search here is maybe another way to reconciliate with OU Metagames as a whole after dropping OU for a decade at this point , and I'd figure "if I can get the worst one off the hook , The rest will be fine to get into".

Are you able to use Discord?: yes (Fuzz #9279)

Last edited:
-Username: Oakdeon
-PS! Username:Oakdeon
-Signup Format: GSC OU
-Your timezone: GMT+2
-Usual Hours of Availability: Monday to Sunday from 8 p.m. to 10 p.m.
-Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): ssnl rby*2 ,majors rby.
-Are you able to use Discord?: Yes
- Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yes

Last edited:
Username: ryangregory78
PS! Username: ryangregory78
Your timezone: EST (DMT - 5)
Tuesday evenings after 6pm EST, Thursday evenings from 3pm EST to 6pm EST, and some weekends.
I'm a relatively new player. I first joined the competitive scene a little less than two years ago during late SS OU, and since then I think I've made pretty well for myself. I typically ladder around 1500s-1600s, having peaked at 1680 not too long ago. That being said, there's still a lot of stuff that I can't seem to get the hang of for the life of me. The most glaring of these is that, by and large, I tend to thud against defensive teams. I guess it has something to do with poor gameplanning or team composition, I just can't break down stall teams no matter what I do. I also struggle a fair amount with teamcomp and planning out games, which I think feed into it quite a bit. I don't view myself as a bad player per se, but I'd really like to be able to consider myself genuinely good.
Yes. RyanGregory78#8114

Username: max op boy
PS! Username: maxopboy
Signup Format: sv Ou
Your timezone: 10+ gmt
3:00pm-5:00pm

I have 1 year in competitive started playing competitivly aug 21 2022.
my knowledge of Pokémon is really high I spend a tone of time doing calcs and looking at movesets.
also my highest elo is 1456 I want to improve to 1500-1800 elo.
Are you able to use Discord?: no

Username: PoofVGC
PS! Username: Pooof!
Signup Format: SV 1v1
Your timezone:
EST/EDT
Weekdays 8pm-12am, Weekend 6pm-12am

Been playing competitively since gen4. I usually don't like to play on ladder but just have custom games with regs in the tier's respective tier room. I just got into 1v1 and would like to get better at both teambuilding and reading leads.
Yes

Username: Heal_Fire
PS! Username: Deltathune (Delta)
Signup Format: SV LC
Your timezone: GDT+1 (France)
Usual Hours of Availability: Monday and Wenesday: from 2p.m. to 6p.m., other day: from 5p.m. to 6p.m., some weekends (rare)
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I've started showdown yesterday and someone ought me to sign up here and i want to become better. I've started to watch pokemon strategy on august with some french youtuber (a lot of Fildrong and sometimes Redemption). For me, it's hard to create a good team with only a few common weakness, and some pokemon than can counter the top of the usage. In short, a good team. I guess i need more experience.
Are you able to use Discord? YES

Username: Fancy1
PS! Username: Fancy Is Human
Signup Format: 1v1
Your timezone: gmt -4
Usual Hours of Availability: depends on classes but usually most afternoons on weekdays and most times of day on weekends
played ou and vgc since last year and joined a few tournaments. My interest has recently peaked in 1v1 and I’ve been playing in the majors tournament. I have made too 100 on the 1v1 ladder, but I’m still looking for improvement in team building and just in general in the tier

(non comp but I’ve also contributed some art to 1v1 disc, and talk there semi often so I’m pretty familiar with the people there)

Are you able to use Discord? yep

Last edited:
Username: skinnyrainbow11
PS! Username: skinnyrainbow11
Signup Format: 1v1
Your timezone: Cst
Usual Hours of Availability: 5-9 pm
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I've been playing since sword and shield on pokemon showdown. Never really made it that high on the ladder max 1300. I've played most of the formats and have made numerous teams. Decent at battling know most the basics but still new to gen 9 and the meta.
yes.

Username: wai321
PS! Username: wai321
Signup Format: RBY
Your timezone: GMT
Usual Hours of Availability: On weekdays, 10 a.m. EST to 4 p.m. EST, on weekends, change the 4 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I’ve always wanted to try out competitive Pokemon and watching videos on it justified my goal more. It didn’t seem easy and I was right. For the month I’ve tried RBY OU (Gen 1 is my favourite gen) and other metas, I’ve lost 90% of it. I just think I’m ladder points fodder at this point. TL:DR, I’m too bad and I’m fodder for other players, I need help.
Are you able to use Discord: Yes, waiwai9380#8101

Username: do more drugs
PS! Username: slumgod
Your timezone: EST (GMT -4)
Weekends: 8AM-10AM & 8PM-10PM, Weekdays: 5:30AM-7:30AM & 10PM-Midnight
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started playing mons with my friends in school, simple stuff mostly randbats. I got a lot more into it, and started playing a lot of SS OU, although I was never really good. So far in SV, I have peaked at around 1600s~ (on an alt I forgot the pw to :D), but hit a wall when I reach that barrier. My goal is to be able to reach higher ladder, and a further endgoal is to break top 100 in the OU ladder
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes, ademalawer#8254

Username: Dan Dan
PS! Username: dandan88
Your timezone: GMT
A couple hours between 5pm and 10pm, weekdays - can be flexible
I have been playing pokemon since RBY competitevly but not to a great level,took a long break after DPP and just came back there's so much to learn and it's extremely overwhelming just loading up a team and trying to figure it out that way, so I came for some help here.
Yes kushadow#5638

Username: maxopboy
PS! Username: maxopboy
Signup Format: sv Ou
Your timezone: gmt 10+
Usual Hours of Availability: 3pm to 5pm
I played mono for 2 months in ss then played Ou for 3 years (and still stuck in 1500s I know skill issue).
I’ve played Pokémon unite since it came out if that matters in other words I don’t have a big history.

Im not sure if this counts but I’ve played insane amounts of Pokémon chess.
Are you able to use Discord?: no

Last edited:

recti

formerly Arvinraj K III C
Username: Arvinraj K III C
PS! Username: Arvinraj K III C
Signup Format:bw Sv1v1

Your timezone: get +5.5
my evening on week days and mornings on weekends
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. Three sentences): uhh Idk I made it to r13 in masters I started playing Pokemon as a monotype fan but my tastes changed and I was quickly turned into a 1v1stan because of nice people like smelly Nick etc.i would like to learn sv 1v1 teambuilding
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes

Username: MechSteelix
PS! Username: MechSteelix
Your timezone: EST
Usual Hours of Availability: Most times after 7PM
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I played a lot of Monotype in Generation 7, peaking #11 on ladder. I've played a lot of Random Battles, and only a little bit of OU. I haven't played much since generation 7, so there's a lot of gaps in my knowledge in Generation 8 and 9. I've been trying to build and ladder with a team for OU, but I would like some longer-term mentorship to help me understand the tier better. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Are you able to use Discord?: Yup, MechSteelix#3333

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)