gastlies

running up that hill
is a Pre-Contributor
Username: gastlies
PS! Username: gastalies
Signup Format: GSC OU
Your timezone: GMT-4
Usual Hours of Availability:
For the next two weeks I am quite flexible. Starting in April, I'm free between 1:00PM and 6:00PM on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, after 4:00PM on Tuesdays, and after 1:00PM on Thursdays. I'm also generally free on Saturday morning/afternoon, and all day on Sundays. All times -4.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences):
I'm an RBY main who's played RBY for about three years at this point. I have decent results such as third place in the most recent Summer Seasonal, and making top 16 in circuit two years in a row. However, I don't really have a lot of experience with other generations. I have some friends in the GSC community so I think it would be fun to learn it as a new generation of OU, and expand my pokemon skills beyond RBY.
Are you able to use Discord?:
Yup!

Username: Xr Kartana
PS! Username: Xr_Kartana
Signup Format: gen 7 ou
Your timezone: + 1
Usual Hours of Availability: every evening except Wednesday
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): one of my favorite gen, tried to play it competitively, but I struggle at 1300-1400, I want improve my team building skills and playing better
Are you able to use Discord?: no

Username: Illouri
PS! Username: Illouri
Signup Format: Sun and Moon OU
Your timezone: GTM +7
Usual Hours of Availability: 8:30 to 3:30 (my hours can be shaky though)
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences):
I created my first PS! account in April of 2020, and I started playing Gen 7 OU and Ubers and Gen 8 OU. I started to hate Gen 8 OU though so I switched to Gen 8 ND and I've stuck with that ever since. Though I'm somewhat involved with National Dex, I'm not very good at Gen 7 and want to learn how to play the tier successfully so I can become fundamentally better at competitive Pokemon as a whole.
Are you able to use Discord?: No

Amstan

beebadoobea
is a Tiering Contributor
Username: amstan
PS! Username: amstan
Signup Format: SM OU
Your timezone: gmt -5
Usual Hours of Availability: afternoons-evenings US time and weekend varies but usually pretty free
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started off in mons sometime before the Crown Tundra DLC and mostly just had fun on the ladder peaking around 1900 and hovering 1700s. When SV became the current gen, I tried to play that tier for a while, before quitting because I was not a big fan of the tier. I moved to National Dex and currently am council in National Dex STAB. I think my fundamentals are mid tier-decent and SM OU is a tier I've wanted to learn for a bit.
Are you able to use Discord?: yes, amstan_

Username:Sawra
PS! Username:Sawra2.71828
Signup Format:GSC OU or ADV OU
Your timezone:gmt+8
Usual Hours of Availability: always,i am avalieble most of times before midnight
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences):i have played ps for 4 years,and joined many games but in CNPS,so i want to impress my skills in my love games,the tiers i play very many such as SV OU、SM OU and so on,this days i am leading RUPL in China,and win PCD in SS RU,so i want to learn GSC or ADV OU
Are you able to use Discord?:yes

phosphor

ghosts appear and fade away
is a Top Tutoris a Community Leader
B101 Leader
Signups for Chinese language tutoring are now available for the following tiers: RBY OU, GSC OU, DPP OU, BW OU, ORAS OU, SM OU, SS OU

Use this template to sign up for it:

你的Smogon ID:
你的PSID:
想报名学习的分级:
你的时区:
通常空闲的时间:
简单介绍你的宝可梦对战经历(至少三句话):

Last edited:
Username: jking55
PS! Username: JensenDale
Signup Format: DPP OU, ADV OU
Your timezone: MST
Usual Hours of Availability: 5pm - 8 pm Weekdays, 9 am- 5 pm Weekends
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): After doing current gen OU and Randbats for a little bit. I've been mainly laddering in DPP over the last few weeks. Recently been trying to become better at battling in general, knowing what certain strengths and weaknesses I can play around are., and playing safe when at a disadvantage. I don't have too much experience and would love to work with someone at a higher level than I am to compensate for the holes in my Pokemon knowledge.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes

Last edited:
你的Smogon ID:Slowpoke Fan
你的PSID:Slowpoke Gachikoi
想报名学习的分级:SS OU
你的时区:GMT +8
通常空闲的时间:周末或閒日夜晚
简单介绍你的宝可梦对战经历(至少三句话):我負責現在 Showdown teambuilder 的臨時 SS OU sample team 和 viability rankings 帖, 亦在 Smogon SS OU 論壇舉行一些 project 。

Username: Kustavan
PS! Username: Kustavan
Signup Format: GSC OU/RBY OU
Your timezone: GMT-7
Usual Hours of Availability: Free most of the time on weekends and around evening on weekdays. I can schedule with the tutor.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I am a fairy gen player having good experience in sm ou i want to try learning old gens. I have also played some oras and enjoyed laddering these tiers. I hope with this experience i can get good at older gens.
Are you able to use Discord?:
Yes
Jester agreed to tutor me

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)