Sign-Up Apprentice Program Signups: Old Gens OU

Amstan

areyouboredyet
is a Tiering Contributor
Username: amstan
PS! Username: amstan
Signup Format: SM OU
Your timezone: gmt -5
Usual Hours of Availability: afternoons-evenings US time and weekend varies but usually pretty free
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started off in mons sometime before the Crown Tundra DLC and mostly just had fun on the ladder peaking around 1900 and hovering 1700s. When SV became the current gen, I tried to play that tier for a while, before quitting because I was not a big fan of the tier. I moved to National Dex and currently am council in National Dex STAB. I think my fundamentals are mid tier-decent and SM OU is a tier I've wanted to learn for a bit.
Are you able to use Discord?: yes, amstan_

phosphor

ghosts appear and fade away
is a Top Tutoris a Community Leader
B101 Leader
Signups for Chinese language tutoring are now available for the following tiers: RBY OU, GSC OU, DPP OU, BW OU, ORAS OU, SM OU, SS OU

Use this template to sign up for it:

你的Smogon ID:
你的PSID:
想报名学习的分级:
你的时区:
通常空闲的时间:
简单介绍你的宝可梦对战经历(至少三句话):

Last edited:
Username: jking55
PS! Username: JensenDale
Signup Format: DPP OU, ADV OU
Your timezone: MST
Usual Hours of Availability: 5pm - 9 pm Weekdays, 9 am- 5 pm Weekends
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): After doing current gen OU and Randbats for a little bit. I've been mainly laddering in DPP over the last few weeks. Recently been trying to become better at battling in general, knowing what certain strengths and weaknesses I can play around are., and playing safe when at a disadvantage. I don't have too much experience and would love to work with someone at a higher level than I am to compensate for the holes in my Pokemon knowledge.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes

Last edited:
Username: toinha
PS! Username: toinha
Signup Format: ORAS OU
Your timezone: GMT -3
Usual Hours of Availability:
I'm nearly always able to play during wednesdays, fridays and weekends.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences):
I feel like I do have a great experiencie overall, I've already won a RU seasonal back in Gen 8 DLC 1, but I also feel I got pretty bad after a 2 year break and I want to know how to adapt, improve and overcome some faillures I usually do.
Are you able to use Discord?:
Yes, toinha is also my discord.

(Coming from the inactive tutee posts)

Username: GustavoR
PS! Username: gr1997
Signup Format: ADV OU
Your timezone: GMT -4
Usual Hours of Availability: Afternoons after work (clock out at 5:30 PM my timezone) and weekends all day. Will let know with anticipation if I can't make it one day.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): Started to play seriously around Gen 7 OU, but between college and now work I barely play. Been watching some ADV vids on Yt, and I wanna get involved and learn how to play efficiently (plus Aerodactyl is my fav mon and ADV OU is its peak so)
Are you able to use Discord?: Yessir. gr1997#5796

Username: matherumaderu
PS! Username: matheru
Signup Format: ORAS, USSM, SW
Your timezone: -3
Usual Hours of Availability: I am available in the afternoon, -3 GMT, on Mondays, Thursdays, Fridays, and Sundays. On Wednesdays and Thursdays, I am only available in the evening, and Saturdays depend on the day; I am available.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started playing competitive Pokémon at the beginning of the year. I had been playing Smogon's random battles for a while and some matches in higher ladders, but I've also participated in a few tournaments. However, I haven't performed well in them. I'm noticing my mistakes and experimenting with different strategies to correct them.
Are you able to use Discord?: yes, matherumaderu

你的Smogon ID:Darker123456
你的PSID:Darker1233456
想报名学习的分级:gen5 ou gen6 ou
你的时区:gtm+8
通常空闲的时间:下午大部分时间 或者 晚上10点左右
简单介绍你的宝可梦对战经历(至少三句话):玩过几年时间,但是没有深入研究,基本就打到1500就不打了,对环境不太熟悉,新精灵和神兽更是一概不知
mega和梦特也接触较少。没有什么头绪,只能网页上找队伍打打。现在目标是1600

你的Smogon ID:VinGC雨舞
你的PSID:vinmouren
想报名学习的分级:gen7 ou
你的时区:gtm+8
通常空闲的时间:晚上5点半到7点
简单介绍你的宝可梦对战经历(至少三句话):玩过几年时间,但是研究的并不够深,最高也就打到k7上不去,环境不是很熟悉,操作也有待加强。

Username: ratty
PS! Username: ratty67
Signup Format: RBY OU
Your timezone:
GMT+9
Usual Hours of Availability:
Between 20:00~0:00 most week nights and (usually) any time after 13:00 during the weekends.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences):
Been playing Pokemon since RBY, but I took a break for gens 6 and 7. I started playing VGC after Isle of Armor came out and have been having a blast with Scarlet and Violet. My first love is RBY, though, so I'd love to talk to someone like-minded about gen 1. I realize I have a long way to go since singles are so different than doubles, but my goal is to get good enough for RBY OU tournament play.
Are you able to use Discord?:
Yes!

genisu

I COULD BE BANNED!
Username: genisu
PS! Username: genisu x org
Signup Format: BW OU
Your timezone: -7
Usual Hours of Availability: throughout the day
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I main LC, and recently wanted to get into an old gen OU and bw looked very fun. Have played LC at a relatively high level doing decent in some teamtours as well as starting for rbywc in rby ou. I'm looking for an experienced tutor that can help me understand the tier, play it at a good level, and build for it.
Are you able to use Discord?:yes my discord is genisuxsimp

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 0)