Other Metagames Anything Goes Team(using favorites from each gen)(not super comp)

Hello,So we all know that the 7th Pokemon Generation is coming soon,and I had made a team about a week ago,and through testing,completed it with my favorite pokemon that appears in each generation as a new pokemon,You'll soon see which are mine.Anyways back on topic,I made my team to try and create walls,annoyances,and set ups(kind of)mso let's get to it. Btw the Team is For Anything Goes,new to the forums to.

gen 1 Bae (Clefable) @ Leftovers
Ability: Unaware
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 Spe
Bold Nature
IVs:31 across
- Moonblast
- Flamethrower
- Wish
- Calm Mind
So this Clefable throws people waaaay off,especially set up pokemon,most I know use Magic Gaurd,but realistically,I like Unaware more,it Just helps wall more easily.So my Set-up here is pretty much a mid-game,late game sweeper/early game healer with wish.I usually try to fit it in after throwing a sticky web on the field so I can calm mind first,and then a Light screen or Reflect after sticky web to help wall even more while I set-up,I considered running toxic over Wish,but I need a healer I feel,and it just fits well tbh to me.,this is arguably my Strongest pokemon on the team after set up.

gen 6 Bae (Klefki) @ Light Clay
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
IVs: 31 Across
- Swagger
- Light Screen
- Foul Play
- Thunder Wave
KLEFKI,the only pair of keys you'll ever need,ok so I chose Klefki as m 2nd Setter/Lead as it easily annoys people and causes switches which is a free turn for me.I play a unusual build as I run the Swagger/Thunder wave combo,with standard Foul Play,but I threw in a Light Screen(can replace with Reflect but Light SCreen tbh works better for my team,as I've gone against more Spc Attacks than physical attackers.I try and set the SwagWave combo first,then set my Screen up,then switch,basically what I do,and I've considered spikes over screen,but screens allow more time to set up and not die when I do end up against more Uber and legendrdy teams.

gen 2 Bae (Jumpluff) @ Leftovers
Ability: Infiltrator
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
Bold Nature
IVs: 31 across
- Cotton Guard
- Energy Ball
- Leech Seed
- Substitute
I know,I know,you must be asking why the hell Jumpluff for my gen 2 favorite,well It's fluffyand shut up!Anyways I play a infiltrator SubSeed set inseatd of an attacking set,and here's why:It's speed is amazing after I get a sticky web or Thunder wave on an opponent that is faster,,I usually try not to switch into Jumpluff unless I know they are switching or wasting a turn,My standard go to is Substitute>Lech Seed> Cotton Guard,this pokemon becomes my physically wall that has a decent if not great anti physically match up,and I run Energy Ball for a attack if need be to.And I think the Def stat goes to a whopping 655 after a Cotton Guard +3,and come on,that's pretty good right?

gen 3 Bae (Mawile) @ Mawilite
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 248 HP / 16 Atk / 244 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Iron Head
- Play Rough
- Sucker Punch
- Baton Pass
Mawile Is a a very good paring with Jumpluff against a Physical team/pokemon,after after Mega evo,it's a nightmare,know I do play the standard Smogon Set because #scrub,but I like it,if anything I wish baton pass had more of a use,than a switch out,but this pokemon is great if I catch a pokemon in Sticky web or got a thunder wave in,Because we all know a Mega Mawile out speeding you is,well,a nightmare in it's own.Basically it's still great for a somewhat SpcWall,and really the only reason I play Reflect over LightScreen on Kelfki,to not hurt from Earthquake as much.as far as a mega choice ,I'm happy with it.

gen 4 Bae (Garchomp) @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Rough Skin
EVs: 240 HP / 176 Def / 92 Spe
Iv's 31 across
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Dragon Tail
- Fire Blast
ya ya ya,TankChomp is my favorite set for G-Chomp and always will,I love it lol.Most players Will obviously know how TankChompWorks,and that's ok,but it is somewhat hard to find out what set being played when it comes to Garchomp,I chose to use the TankChomp because my team is well,mostly tanky-ish,and I can heal it if need be with a Wish,and Garchomp still shows great attack power in the Tank set.Overall,it catches people of guard on my team.

gen 5 Bae (Galvantula) @ Life Orb
Ability: Compound Eyes
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 31 Across
- Sticky Web
- Thunder
- Bug Buzz
- Gastro Acid

Gaaaaaalvantula,an OG gangsta with a Og set with a twist-Gastro Acid,also my suicide lead btw
We all probably know Galvantula is probably the best Sticky Web user once it came out,unless being outsped(which I usually toss on focus sash but life orb is fun after a clean set).And I play the random gastro(gonna give you a replay to why it's grrrrrrreat) to throw off teams,because who ever thinks a random Gastro Acid is about to hit you???I usually use Galavantula for just Sticky Web,then it's done for,but if I get a successful Acid on a pokemon that needs their ability,it's awesome.
and as to why it can work,I'll share a replay real quick,its showing off against a Lv1 Team that uses Endeavor and Sturdy:
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/anythinggoes-469626318http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/anythinggoes-469626318
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/anythinggoes-469626318

anyways thats my anything goes,favorite pokemon from each generation team,sad that i wont be able to use all of them once generation 7 comes out for obvious reason,but still,this is my team that I play for fun,on here,and on ORAS sometimes,I don't go for a rating usually so please don't think I don't know what I'm doing,I just made a team that I personally like and use for fun,running the same teams and set's gets old,so I like mixing up things sometimes,anyways thanks for reading,and let me know your thoughts and rating on what it does as a team.

Last edited:
Hey, Welcome to Smogon! Unfortunately this team is not categorized under a certain meta, and most of the mons used aren't very viable in any other meta. You're going to have to change some of the mons, and choose the meta you're playing in.

Hey, Welcome to Smogon! Unfortunately this team is not categorized under a certain meta, and most of the mons used aren't very viable in any other meta. You're going to have to change some of the mons, and choose the meta you're playing in.
Ok sorry,I use them in Ayything Goes so I thought that it goes in here under Other Metagames,so where would I put it then?

Just adjust the title so it has the term "anything goes". Also, Jumpluff is completely unviable. If you're looking for someone who can do it's job, go with whimsicott.

MZ

And now for something completely different
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Yeah I'm afraid that if you want to use the team competitively, it's not gonna work out. This team is comprised of favorites, not of what's actually good, so it's completely unprepared to handle the AG metagame. If you were looking for any sort of helpful rate, the only serious one I can give is start over and try to use klefki or clefable which are both at least viable standalones with different sets.

Reactions: Mq
As
Yeah I'm afraid that if you want to use the team competitively, it's not gonna work out. This team is comprised of favorites, not of what's actually good, so it's completely unprepared to handle the AG metagame. If you were looking for any sort of helpful rate, the only serious one I can give is start over and try to use klefki or clefable which are both at least viable standalones with different sets.
i said in it,It's not meant for competitive,but for fun,half the time I'm not even going against a viable team in AG anyways,I even stated its for fun,and I did say made of favorites,and I know they aren't all good,Clefable and Klefki being the only ones when I change the sets,again,I said for fun,not for a rating or competitively,really I wanted rating on how the team is suppose to function(as explained),and when not on here,i play it on OR and do just fine,I've even broken Taunt Deoxys a few times,but I know it's not viabe against a true AG meta team.

Matame

New Rules
As

i said in it,It's not meant for competitive,but for fun,half the time I'm not even going against a viable team in AG anyways,I even stated its for fun,and I did say made of favorites,and I know they aren't all good,Clefable and Klefki being the only ones when I change the sets,again,I said for fun,not for a rating or competitively,really I wanted rating on how the team is suppose to function(as explained),and when not on here,i play it on OR and do just fine,I've even broken Taunt Deoxys a few times,but I know it's not viabe against a true AG meta team.
then why post in the rmt forum? If ur not looking for competitive advice then this isnt the right subforum to post ur team in. This team is obviously not build relative to any meta so its very difficult to give advice on the team composition alone

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)