Tournament Anything Goes Snake Draft III - Week Four

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theia

You love me for everything you hate me for
is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnus
User Safety Lead

Amazing art by Spellcaster

RULES
  • Use Smogon VMs for scheduling, it makes decisions regarding activity calls much easier to determine.​
  • If you are not able to schedule with your opponent, please let your managers know ASAP so that they communicate that to me or the opposing team's managers for potential substitutes.​
  • Substitutions may be made after a week as started. When making a substitution, please tag me, the managers of the opposing team, and all of the players affected by the substitute to ensure that everyone is made aware. Players who have already played in the week or were subbed out in the same week cannot be subbed back in.​
  • Any incomplete matches at the end of the week will be subject to an activity decision.​
  • YOU MUST POST REPLAYS
>>Spreadsheet<<
>>Replays and Usage<<
>>Commencement<<

:yveltal: Yveltal Yeet Squad (4) vs (2) Sacred Palafins :palafin:
SV AG: Staxi vs ag is ass
SV AG: TaxFraud vs jb291
SS AG: Geysers vs June
SM AG: ADF Test vs polt
ORAS AG: Farce Of The Death vs Mom Lover
Bo3: Skooma vs Satanic Beast

:polteageist: Smash-Passing Polteageists (3) vs (3) Weaboo Weaviles :weavile:
SV AG: TJ vs Fogbound Lake
SV AG: corvere vs Ainzcrad
SS AG: entrocefalo vs Thiago Nunes
SM AG: Alpha Rabbit vs Andyboy
ORAS AG: MZ vs The Strap
Bo3: Fc vs pdt

:annihilape: Angry Annihilapes (3) vs (3) Headstrong Hydreigons :hydreigon:
SV AG: Mashing vs tier
SV AG: ox04 vs pichus
SS AG: Inder vs JellyIO
SM AG: Dockiva~~ vs Rhmsitb
ORAS AG: Seldanna vs Nineveh
Bo3: Guard vs lotiasite

Yveltal Yeet Squad (0) vs (0) Sacred Palafins
SV AG: Staxi vs ag is ass
SV AG: TaxFraud vs jb291
SS AG: Geysers vs June
SM AG: ADF Test vs polt
ORAS AG: Farce Of The Death vs Mom Lover
Bo3: Skooma vs Satanic Beast

Smash-Passing Polteageists (0) vs (0) Weaboo Weaviles
SV AG: TJ vs Fogbound Lake
SV AG: corvere vs Ainzcrad
SS AG: entrocefalo vs Thiago Nunes
SM AG: Alpha Rabbit vs Andyboy
ORAS AG: MZ vs The Strap
Bo3: Fc vs pdt

Angry Annihilapes (0) vs (0) Headstrong Hydreigons
SV AG: Mashing vs tier
SV AG: ox04 vs pichus
SS AG: Inder vs JellyIO
SM AG: Dockiva~~ vs Rhmsitb
ORAS AG: Seldanna vs Nineveh
Bo3: Guard vs lotiasite

The deadline for this round is Sunday, February 19th at 11:59 PM GMT -5.​

sup, here to do predix before anyone else does to compensate for smth else idk what

Smash-Passing Polteageists (3) vs (3) Weaboo Weaviles
SV AG: TJ vs Fogbound Lake - yo im hyped as fuck 4 this one LOL, this is a mad good mu and prolly 1 of the best sv mu's ive seen yet (there's been a fair amt of good ones ive just not commented). this looks sexy as fuck objectively and i'd be splitting hairs if i had to pick between who wins dis, but my pref n knowledge of foggy from having prepped w him for umpl more than tj'ron (pink) is sending me a bit over the edge to pick him asw as a 2-1 record off of beating one of my own players, whereas tj sadly lost to what i assume is lack of knowledge on rage fist mechanics or some shit.
SV AG: corvere vs Togkey - togkey is 1-2, corvere aint played a game yet. i so badly want this to be either be the worst game oat between two unknowledgeable players or some shit where corvere pops off convincingly and then goes x-0 and carries fc's sorry ass to playoffs so im bolding corvere twice
SS AG: entrocefalo vs Thiago Nunes - booty butt player who'd steal my teams in aglt and is 1-2 vs TNunes (2-0) who i played in his stead in some 6v6 tour stabletheprince2010 managed and lost, whereas this motherfucker would win. aint a hard bold for me
SM AG: Alpha Rabbit vs Andyboy - these matchups are mad fuckin bummy, bolding andy so he can turn the 1 to a 2 and rabbit to turn his 1 to a 2 for two even players like jay z intended
ORAS AG: MZ vs The Strap - bro i dont need to make a predict on this it's mz in oras get me the fuck outta here this dood won his game last week while his pokemon were bedridden, indefinitely wheelchair bound, and most importantly immobile for half of it. ive never been more impressed by the sheer amt of nonsense he was able to pull thru to win that game vs a no slouch opponent of selDAAAAAANNNAAAAAAAAAAA so real shit im bolding who i hope has the second best oras record of the tour
Bo3: Fc vs pdt - bro i dont need to make a predict on this it's fc in bo3 PLEASE get me the fuck outta here

Yveltal Yeet Squad (0) vs (6) Sacred Palafins
Bo3: Skooma vs Satanic Beast - if i'm completely removed from anything that happened last week, satanic beast is my favorite even without bias. (biased reasons inc) edgar has beaten fardin before due to outprepping in usum cup; edgar farmed the shit out of fardin in the most recent ss ag lt; what the fuck is sv lmao im not finishing this threesome comparison. i rly dont have anything to say w this mu LOL the whole point of it was to do a bit abt the fc predict and then compare it to like " if youre going to shit on someone for bad scheduling, not show up in the last game of the week giving that team the only way to tie, wake up and see your team had to sub you out due to taking your good night's rest during 1 pm - 9 pm, then be sad on discord after your sub ends up losing, odds are you shouldn't have made the predict." but i couldn't actually end up fitting it in a non-schizo way so fuck 12, im fucking up skoomdog in bo3.

Angry Annihilapes (3) vs (3) Headstrong Hydreigons
SV AG: Mashing vs tier - turned a 1 to a 2 to a 3, mad fuckin easy to bold tier. join tha list g
SV AG: ox04 vs pichus - i wont even lie i didnt know ox was 0-3 what the fuck happened bro, bolding pichus bc of her being a fav ag player for a bit, cool 2 talk to, writing a guide for avarice on how to use lance stall, and being 2-1
SS AG: Inder vs JellyIO - i rly dont care abt this mu from a player to player standpoint im not even gonna front, and i hate ever saying this in any context where im involved but these are two side characters in ag snake LOL. im bolding jelly for a clean tie of the week but he was solid asf in umpl and i hope he can continue it
SM AG: Dockiva~~ vs Rhmsitb - im doin this as an investment bc dockiva's loss last week was so stupid (hypnogar winning vs ho) and rhmsitb is not him like kareem and if mr keyboard mash loads lance stall im robbing a convenience store in protest
ORAS AG: Seldanna vs Nineveh - SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY on general principle this catfight is seldanna over nineveh any time of the muthafuckin DAY, both on a general skill level and bc french player nineveh lost to our french player and malded abt being ct'd by roar geomancy xerneas (i wanted to veto it bc it was sleep talk asw). this permanently has repolarized the french equilibrium and thrown the french ag community into agony as jojos extravagantly ascends to the top of the french foodchain with immaculate ease
Bo3: Guard vs lotiasite - not bolding loti bc they'd have a worse record if me and him actually played, even harder to bold for loti when their opponent is 3-0 and has the name guard. cold. intense. to the point. vicious but firm. i say this with a mixture of heart and brain: what the fuck is a lotiasite i was planning on bringing the fluffie bo in sm and mauling whatever u brought for the first ever 3-0 bo3 set, im deferring this to guardsweeper to go 4-0 and loti to go pseudo 0-4

gang shit, im assuming u read this far. if u have im actually mad proud to say that everyone of my predix for last week went correct outside of the geysers vs andyboy predict and i can technically not count my own game since there was no bold but like idc, also insanely proud to say i bolded staxi's game and then their sub came in and won for them asw LOL so im hard calling that as a dub and props to the staxfraud 4-1 sv combo. im curious if me being right means more abt me being in touch w the community or if it says smth abt this tour, and im hoping it's just that ive been around too long and can read sheet records properly lol. something might be in the cards for this week but i havent decided yet, regardless give me quality games or give me death

Last edited:

tier

PUPL Champion
Welcome to the goat predicts.

Yveltal Yeet Squad (3) vs (3) Sacred Palafins
SV AG: Staxi vs ag is ass - this ag guy thought I’d lose or smth so yknow I’m a hater, no lie tho I don’t know enough about them to hate on them
SV AG: TaxFraud vs jb291 - dude is evading the IRS in broad daylight clearly he is deranged
SS AG: Geysers vs June - geysers kinda seems like the favorite and also I feel like I should know who June is but I don’t
SM AG: ADF Test vs polt - HL, this can go either way, only rsn I didn’t bold **vs** is because I’m biased
ORAS AG: Farce Of The Death vs Mom Lover - see above, mom lover is a homie so I’m bolding them Altho I think this is gonna be quite close and can be a toss up
Bo3: Skooma vs Satanic Beast - edgoat. Simple

Smash-Passing Polteageists (x) vs (x) Weaboo Weaviles
SV AG: TJ vs Fogbound Lake - this will be fun to watch edging lake
SV AG: corvere vs Togkey - no lie I only vaguely have seen either play so yknow shrug p sure corvere has a good record right Cba to check so go him!
SS AG: entrocefalo vs Thiago Nunes - guy is 3-0 he is fire
SM AG: Alpha Rabbit vs Andyboy - yo these MUs r fire gl to both hope my goat rabbit wins
ORAS AG: MZ vs The Strap - insert another shrug MZ kinda just better and if he doesn’t get haxed he wins
Bo3: Fc vs pdt - wow predicts are boring I think Fc is edged here but dude has been kinda getting fucked over by some MUs and shit so perhaps a better build in SV could take this one

Last edited:
Yeah im also back with the predicts last week was kinda lame with everyone tieing and edgar falling into a coma at 6pm for some unknown reasons (get a therapist bro) but this week surely some shit will happen and it wont be a waste of time.
Yveltal Yeet Squad (1) vs (4) Sacred Palafins
SV AG: Staxi vs ag is ass: Not gonna bold anyone on my own game but i got high hopes to squeeze out a victory.
SV AG: TaxFraud vs jb291: i do not care who jb is facing i will always bold him. most underrated sv player and proved it by beating pichus in a relatively safe victory.
SS AG: Geysers vs June: Geysers not on sm? Easiest bold of my life. june has got this.
SM AG: ADF Test vs polt: NOW THIS GAME ladies and gentleman is a usum classic and might be polts first challenge, i see this game going either way but im giving it to polt because go palafins or whatever.
ORAS AG: Farce Of The Death vs Mom Lover: Farce has more experience but mom lover is a freak of nature learning quickly so this too will be a very good game. the only reason i bolded farce over mom is because i will look biased if i dont (i am not we are just good zzz)
Bo3: Skooma vs Satanic Beast: listen really fucking good Satanic Beast this is the easiest game of your life. So easy you could dream it, Doesnt mean dreaming it will count (unlucky). i got high hopes this week for some good matches and edgar will win 2-1 losing sv.

Smash-Passing Polteageists (4) vs (2) Weaboo Weaviles
SV AG: TJ vs Fogbound Lake: Hype af game TJ is clearly getting better at AG adapting fast and i got my bets on him this week.
SV AG: corvere vs Togkey: Always like a underdog, togkey is 1-2 so far which isnt that convincing and corvere could surprise very easily.
SS AG: entrocefalo vs Thiago Nunes: boom boom bam thiago will claim another victim.
SM AG: Alpha Rabbit vs Andyboy: i have always liked andys playing style so gotta give the edge to him but a good game for sure.
ORAS AG: MZ vs The Strap: MZ has been showing hes still the big bad boss of oras this tournament it would be a crime not to bold him.
Bo3: Fc vs pdt: Going to go pdt here because fc is mad and bad and pdt is good basic math really.

Angry Annihilapes (4) vs (2) Headstrong Hydreigons
SV AG: Mashing vs tier: i am sorry for predicting against you you have shown me you deserve the bold in this one with that immaculate level of pokemon selection (goth).
SV AG: ox04 vs pichus: Pichus should have this one as ox04 is an easier opponent then JB but still not a dead match by any means.
SS AG: Inder vs JellyIO: I predicted they would win last week and they did so surely they will again, got no other reason.
SM AG: Dockiva~~ vs Rhmsitb: This is a fun matchup for sure. will be a close one but at the end of the day only one can be the best and its dockiva.
ORAS AG: Seldanna vs Nineveh: ORASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS (this is a coinflip imo but giving it to zayele for no other reason then fuck whoever is reading this thats why)
Bo3: Guard vs lotiasite: I must be out of my mind if i dont support my fellow dutch in this war (also loti bullied our member mom lover in their games)

Yeah thats basically all i had to say this time i know nobody gives a fuck what i say but you will read it anyways so who really wasted his time me or you? (it was me)

Out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)