Tournament Anything Goes Snake Draft III - Semifinals [Tiebreaker @ Post 9]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theia

You love me for everything you hate me for
is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnus
User Safety Lead

Amazing art by Spellcaster

RULES
  • Use Smogon VMs for scheduling, it makes decisions regarding activity calls much easier to determine.​
  • If you are not able to schedule with your opponent, please let your managers know ASAP so that they communicate that to me or the opposing team's managers for potential substitutes.​
  • Substitutions may be made after a week as started. When making a substitution, please tag me, the managers of the opposing team, and all of the players affected by the substitute to ensure that everyone is made aware. Players who have already played in the week or were subbed out in the same week cannot be subbed back in.​
  • Any incomplete matches at the end of the week will be subject to an activity decision.​
  • YOU MUST POST REPLAYS
>>Spreadsheet<<
>>Replays and Usage<<
>>Commencement<<

:yveltal: Yveltal Yeet Squad (3) vs (3) Weeaboo Weaviles :weavile:
SV AG: TaxFraud vs Togkey
SV AG: Staxi vs Fogbound Lake
SS AG: Opnoob 598 vs Thiago Nunes
SM AG: Geysers vs Andyboy
ORAS AG: ADF Test vs The Strap
Bo3: Skooma vs pdt

Yveltal Yeet Squad (0) vs (0) Weeaboo Weaviles

The deadline for this round is Sunday, March 5th at 11:59 PM GMT -5.​

Fardin

Tournament Banned

i personally think this will be a complete wash, but i wish some luck to the opponent because they will need it, except for the strap, i wish him a terrible time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)