Denied Another Witty Title About Randbats!

Status
Not open for further replies.

slayerx725232

"to sea, or not to sea" ~Melodramatic Sailor
So, as per the browsing the 'Article Ideas' section, I came across the gem that is Random Battles. Personally, I love them as they put your skills to the test, with a small luck factor.

What I would be writing about: What randbats are, what to expect, a typical scenario one may encounter in singles randbats. I would then, of course, go into detail on Doubles Randbats and Triples RAndbats, and perhaps close it off with the Challenge Cup saga (Seeing as they are random.) All in all, it would be to teach a user reading what randbats are, and how you can turn your silly team into a dominating one.

I'm honestly unsure whether or not to approve this, mainly because earlier on, The Player pretty much had a firm rule about competitive articles being allowed. This is randbats though...I'm just unsure of what call to make.

Vacate?

antemortem

THE ORIGINAL DAVE
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Socialization Head
just to get it out of the way, metagame and competitive articles are not necessarily disallowed; things that are unique to the server, such as its Other Metagames, are welcome to receive articles if appropriate.

however Oglemi wrote a randbats article some time ago in the Smog so there's little reason to write another one.

Just quickly skimming over Oglemi's randbats article, I can definitely see what Ante means! This article and that one would have too many similarities I can imagine, and I can't really think of anything you would write in this article that would help it stand out any differently than Oglemi's, which is kind of a catch-all randbats article, I suppose.

Sorry slayerx725232. D: We'll have to turn down this article idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)