Analysis Reservation Index

dhelmise

everything is embarrassing
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Social Media Head
Semi-Official Other Metagames Reservation Index

Spelling and Grammar standards
Analysis format

All analyses need to be approved by their respective QC teams (linked above).

Moderators
Kris (project leader)
Chloe. (OM mod)
The Immortal (OM leader)
E4 Flint (OM mod)

Reserving an analysis
  • If you are a badgeholder or QC team member, you may reserve up to two analyses at a time. Once an analysis is sent to GP, your current analysis count goes down (If you have two analyses and one is in GP, you only have one analysis, meaning that you can reserve another one to make your count two again). Everyone else may reserve one analysis.
  • We reserve the right to refuse you taking another analysis if we feel that you need to focus on your already existing analyses.
  • Post below in this thread to reserve analyses. Reserve them in the format "[Metagame] Pokemon". An example is "reserving BH Primal Groudon". Check other posts before yours to make sure that you're not attempting to reserve an already taken analysis.
  • Do NOT post your thread until a QC member likes your post AND I have edited in "Kris: approved". If you are a QC member, this does not apply. Make sure to pay close attention to your reservation posts.
  • Do not edit your posts for any reason. Double post, triple post, whatever it takes, but do not edit your posts. It makes it much easier for us to keep things organized in terms of what's being reserved and what is not.
  • Don't reserve an analysis on a Pokemon in a metagame that you do not have a lot of knowledge about, playtime with, and experience in. Your analysis will be reassigned if it is obvious that you don't know what you're writing about.
  • If you wish to reserve a rejected Pokemon, you are free to. However, you must provide good reasoning and proof of a set that you believe is analysis-worthy.

Last edited:

3d

継続は力なり
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
World Defender
1v1 primarina

kris approve

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: DEG

dhelmise

everything is embarrassing
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Social Media Head

Mix and Mega Tapu Lele, AG Ho-Oh, BH Mega Gyarados, BH Giratina, BH Zekrom, and BH Regigigas are ready for reservation again (click the icons above for the links to the old threads where you can continue off of the old analyses).

Is the analyses 1 total (2 if badge or QC) or 1 per metagme (2 with badge or QC)? If the latter, I'd like to take Muk-Alola (AAA)

kris approve

Funbot28

Banned deucer.
Gonna reserve BH Solgaleo while my other analyses are in GP, probz will get WIP done no later then end of this weekend

ok sure whatevererererer

Reactions: nv
Hello, I would like to reserve Mega Sceptile for BH. I know that my other analysis is awaiting qc, but no one has qced it and it has been waiting for several weeks now.

RNGIsFatal

Banned deucer.
I do know that I am not a badgeholder nor QC member, and already have Mega Garchomp analysis working for BH, but I would like to reserve Mega Gyarados for BH. It has been fairly a long time since I asked for QC and I haven't received sufficient feedbacks outsides couple AM QC's.

If you approve my request:

* I am planning to start from 0/3 QC even though the previous writer aki0s had some QC checks, because I feel like the overall content needs a change.
* If I am told to do so, I will stop after getting Mega Gyarados analysis out of WIP and continue to work on Mega Garchomp analysis until I get it to GP team.

Asking this because this is one of my 'mons that I have dreamed of writing analysis on and it is also one of the most important 'mons people would like to have it done.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)