SV OU An Unlikely Alliance - Balanced Hazard Stack ft. Ting-Lu

Hello everyone! I am back with my first SV OU team. You may know me as a builder in Gen 8, I am planning to make more teams for you through out Gen 9! Without further ado lets get into the RMT

TEAMBUILDING PROCESS:
:ting-Lu::maushold:
I knew that I wanted to build around Ting-Lu, as it is one of the best special tanks this generation. It can also chip down opposing mons with ruination and stealth rocks. Who benefits from chipped mons and setup sweepers being denied? None other than maushold of course.

:Ting-Lu: :maushold: :glimmora:

I wanted more hazards, and glimmora can also act as a breaker with great coverage for many types.

:Ting-Lu: :maushold: :glimmora: :Skeledirge:

Right now at this point I got 6-0d by any physical setup sweeper. So I added a physdef dirge with a tera fairy when I need to remove ground and ghost weaknesses (those are the main ones)

:Ting-Lu: :maushold: :glimmora: :skeledirge: :gholdengo:

Its criminal to not use gholdengo on hazard stack. Enough said.

:Ting-Lu: :maushold: :glimmora: :Skeledirge: :gholdengo: :meowscarada: (originally :chien-pao:)

I initially had this slot as chien-pao. However I later realised how screwed over I got by washtom, donphan forms and The bozo (:dondozo:.) Meowscarada also added some much needed priority and can also break the grounds and dragons that chien-pao was meant for.

THE TEAM:
:sv/ting-Lu: :sv/maushold: :sv/glimmora: :sv/Skeledirge: :sv/gholdengo: :sv/meowscarada:

TING-LU
:sv/ting-Lu: :poke-ball: :poke-ball: :poke-ball: :poke-ball: :poke-ball:
:leftovers: Ting-Lu @ Leftovers :leftovers:
Ability: Vessel of Ruin
Tera Type: Water
EVs: 244 HP / 252 SpD / 12 Spe
Careful Nature
- Earthquake
- Ruination
- Whirlwind
- Stealth Rock

Ting-Lu is the king, he is extremely bulky with vessel of ruin. He chunks many mons with ruination + rocks and uses whirlwind to phase out setup sweepers. Especially great against bicycle (:cyclizar:) + screens teams as whirlwind doesn’t care about the substitutes. Ting-Lu racks up damage and overstays his welcome every time. I like this mon so much. I’ve also been enjoying Tera water to tank a fire move from Tera fire chi-yu as ting-Lu can get worn down.

MAUSHOLD
:ting-Lu: :sv/maushold: :poke-ball: :poke-ball: :poke-ball: :poke-ball:
:wide-lens: Maushold-Four @ Wide Lens :wide-lens:
Ability: Technician
Tera Type: Normal
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Population Bomb
- Encore
- Tidy Up
- Bite

Maushold is both a great cleaner and a great support pokemon. Early game maushold is tidying up hazards and encoring things like annihilape into rage fist. Which can then be whirlwinded out by Ting-Lu. Late game maushold is a great sweeper with population bomb. Bite is for ghost types and with technician it does some good damage to mons like annihilape.

GLIMMORA
:ting-Lu: :maushold: :sv/glimmora: :poke-ball: :poke-ball: :poke-ball:
:choice-scarf: Glimmora @ Choice Scarf :choice-scarf:
Ability: Toxic Debris
Tera Type: Fairy
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Spikes
- Energy Ball
- Earth Power
- Dazzling Gleam

I know I wanted a hazard stack element in my team to help my breakers and allow Ting-Lu to make more usage out of whirlwind. Glimmora can set spikes and tspikes in the same turn, it’s also really fast. Glimmora also has a great surprise factor with great coverage which can hit and take out so much of the metagame by surprise. It sometimes ends up being a breaker. OHKOing things like Great Tusk and chi-Yu on lead that do not expect the coverage. Glimmora can also be used to swap into a resisted move later in the game such as a Chi-Yu flamethrower and then scare it out with earth power. It is great for breaking open the teams later into the game when they lose their switchins they never knew they needed. Glimmora is a great mon in my eyes.

SKELEDIRGE
:ting-Lu: :maushold: :glimmora: :sv/Skeledirge: :poke-ball: :poke-ball:
:heavy-duty-boots: Skeledirge @ Heavy-Duty Boots :heavy-duty-boots:
Ability: Unaware
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
- Torch Song
- Slack Off
- Hex
- Will-O-Wisp

Ah yes, skeledirge. Skeledirge is a great unaware Pokémon who is great at shutting down physical attackers. With torch song, he can also turn into a threatening sweeper. Dirge runs boots as hazards are extremely prevalent right now with gholdengo. Tera fairy is great when we are getting overwhelmed by dark and ground stabs from the likes of great tusk and chien-pao. Overall Skeledirge is a great asset as it also allows to play around annihilape more. Early game when rage fist is stuck at 50bp. Dirge comes in and ignores bulk up, then uses will-o-wisp to shut it down for the rest of the game.

GHOLDENGO
:ting-Lu: :maushold: :glimmora: :Skeledirge: :sv/gholdengo: :poke-ball:
:air-balloon: Gholdengo @ Air Balloon :air-balloon:
Ability: Good as Gold
Tera Type: Fighting
Timid Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Make It Rain
- Nasty Plot
- Focus Blast

Honestly don’t think Gholdengo needs an explanation. I originally had this as a scarf set to help with breaking, but I changed it to air balloon as gholdengo is actually pretty decent at shutting down the donphan forms (:iron-treads: and :great-tusk:) with air balloon, two mons that we struggle with a little bit. Tera fighting is great for surprising chi-Yu and chien-pao and then hitting them with a big focus blast. Gholdengo is an amazing Pokémon, but we know that.

MEOWSCARADA
:ting-Lu: :maushold: :glimmora: :Skeledirge: :gholdengo: :sv/meowscarada:
:choice-scarf: Meowscarada @ Choice Scarf :choice-scarf:
Ability: Protean
Tera Type: Dark
Jolly Nature
- Flower Trick
- U-turn
- Sucker Punch
- Play Rough

And rounding out the team we have meowscarada. Meowscarada is an offensive pick that patched up some holes in the team. Especially against rotom-wash, dondozo, and donphan forms. Choice scarf allows meowscarada to quickly hit a Pokémon on a swap, and quickly get out. Sucker Punch adds some much needed priority to the team, and is the reason I am running Tera dark to add damage to sucker punch in a pinch. Play Rough is great at hitting the abundance of dark types in the meta and also allows my team some counter play against banded roaring moon under sun.

THREATS
:sv/dondozo:
Dondozo can be scary at times as it curses up and our unaware pokemon is a fire type. A well played dondozo is hard to deal with. The main two ways I deal with it are playing carefully with meowscarada or leading Skeledirge and going Tera fairy so you don’t get blown up by wave crash.

:sv/iron-treads: :sv/great-tusk:
These guys are problems, you have some ways to deal with it such as outplaying with air balloon gholdengo, great tusk you can ohko with tera fairy and you can also Tera fairy with dirge. You can also use ting-Lu against iron treads to an extent. There’s many ways to play around them but none of them are necessarily great options.

:sv/roaring-moon:
DD sets are fine, The problem is double band sets with photosynthesis on sun are really hard to swap into. The way to deal with it is instantly going Tera fairy on Skeledirge to resist crunch.

REPLAYS
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9ou-1734685394-ivvw7fkd06qjtvhg1p80sue7dze9gm7pw
(Thanks to max op boy for this replay)
:ting-Lu: :maushold: :glimmora: :Skeledirge: :gholdengo: :meowscarada:
vs
:Torkoal: :roaring-moon: :great-tusk: :meowscarada: :corviknight: :chi-Yu:

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9ou-1733565287-eyf4rc7n2rk7w1qugsbswnc3y975z3rpw
vs
:chien-pao: :chi-yu: :iron-valiant: :great-tusk: :goodra: :clodsire:

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9ou-1733916267
vs
:meowscarada: :Skeledirge: :quaquaval: :clodsire: :baxcalibur: :iron-thorns:

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9ou-1733924651
vs
:corviknight: :garchomp: :iron-valiant: :quaquaval: :gholdengo: :chi-yu:

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9ou-1734632097
vs
:great-tusk: :scovillain: :chi-Yu: :roaring-moon: :torkoal: :espeon:

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9ou-1734654972-cxphvty6j5wue2cp04544dbkfd6k582pw
vs
:dragonite: :glimmora: :iron-treads: :blissey: :annihilape: :tauros-paldea-fire:

CONCLUSION and POKEPASTES
Thats the team! I would like to thank max op boy for helping me test the team and collect replays and I would also like to thank you all and hope we have a great time in gen 9! I’m out.

Paste with my nicknames: https://pokepast.es/86264c8dd0a01abe

Without Nicknames: https://pokepast.es/e4d0de322cc6c416

Hello everyone! I am back with my first SV OU team. You may know me as a builder in Gen 8, I am planning to make more teams for you through out Gen 9! Without further ado lets get into the RMT

TEAMBUILDING PROCESS:
:ting-Lu::maushold:
I knew that I wanted to build around Ting-Lu, as it is one of the best special tanks this generation. It can also chip down opposing mons with ruination and stealth rocks. Who benefits from chipped mons and setup sweepers being denied? None other than maushold of course.

:Ting-Lu: :maushold: :glimmora:

I wanted more hazards, and glimmora can also act as a breaker with great coverage for many types.

:Ting-Lu: :maushold: :glimmora: :Skeledirge:

Right now at this point I got 6-0d by any physical setup sweeper. So I added a physdef dirge with a tera fairy when I need to remove ground and ghost weaknesses (those are the main ones)

:Ting-Lu: :maushold: :glimmora: :skeledirge: :gholdengo:

Its criminal to not use gholdengo on hazard stack. Enough said.

:Ting-Lu: :maushold: :glimmora: :Skeledirge: :gholdengo: :meowscarada: (originally :chien-pao:)

I initially had this slot as chien-pao. However I later realised how screwed over I got by washtom, donphan forms and The bozo (:dondozo:.) Meowscarada also added some much needed priority and can also break the grounds and dragons that chien-pao was meant for.

THE TEAM:
:sv/ting-Lu: :sv/maushold: :sv/glimmora: :sv/Skeledirge: :sv/gholdengo: :sv/meowscarada:

TING-LU
:sv/ting-Lu: :poke-ball: :poke-ball: :poke-ball: :poke-ball: :poke-ball:
:leftovers: Ting-Lu @ Leftovers :leftovers:
EVs: 244 HP / 252 SpD / 12 Spe
Careful Nature
- Earthquake
- Ruination
- Whirlwind
- Stealth Rock

Ting-Lu is the king, he is extremely bulky with vessel of ruin. He chunks many mons with ruination + rocks and uses whirlwind to phase out setup sweepers. Especially great against bicycle (:cyclizar:) + screens teams as whirlwind doesn’t care about the substitutes. Ting-Lu racks up damage and overstays his welcome every time. I like this mon so much. I’ve also been enjoying Tera water to tank a fire move from Tera fire chi-yu as ting-Lu can get worn down.

MAUSHOLD
:ting-Lu: :sv/maushold: :poke-ball: :poke-ball: :poke-ball: :poke-ball:
:wide-lens: Maushold-Four @ Wide Lens :wide-lens:
Tera Type: Normal
Adamant Nature
- Population Bomb
- Encore
- Tidy Up
- Bite

Maushold is both a great cleaner and a great support pokemon. Early game maushold is tidying up hazards and encoring things like annihilape into rage fist. Which can then be whirlwinded out by Ting-Lu. Late game maushold is a great sweeper with population bomb. Bite is for ghost types and with technician it does some good damage to mons like annihilape.

GLIMMORA
:ting-Lu: :maushold: :sv/glimmora: :poke-ball: :poke-ball: :poke-ball:
:choice-scarf: Glimmora @ Choice Scarf :choice-scarf:
Ability: Toxic Debris
Timid Nature
- Spikes
- Energy Ball
- Earth Power
- Dazzling Gleam

I know I wanted a hazard stack element in my team to help my breakers and allow Ting-Lu to make more usage out of whirlwind. Glimmora can set spikes and tspikes in the same turn, it’s also really fast. Glimmora also has a great surprise factor with great coverage which can hit and take out so much of the metagame by surprise. It sometimes ends up being a breaker. OHKOing things like Great Tusk and chi-Yu on lead that do not expect the coverage. Glimmora can also be used to swap into a resisted move later in the game such as a Chi-Yu flamethrower and then scare it out with earth power. It is great for breaking open the teams later into the game when they lose their switchins they never knew they needed. Glimmora is a great mon in my eyes.

SKELEDIRGE
:ting-Lu: :maushold: :glimmora: :sv/Skeledirge: :poke-ball: :poke-ball:
:heavy-duty-boots: Skeledirge @ Heavy-Duty Boots :heavy-duty-boots:
Ability: Unaware
Bold Nature
- Torch Song
- Slack Off
- Hex
- Will-O-Wisp

Ah yes, skeledirge. Skeledirge is a great unaware Pokémon who is great at shutting down physical attackers. With torch song, he can also turn into a threatening sweeper. Dirge runs boots as hazards are extremely prevalent right now with gholdengo. Tera fairy is great when we are getting overwhelmed by dark and ground stabs from the likes of great tusk and chien-pao. Overall Skeledirge is a great asset as it also allows to play around annihilape more. Early game when rage fist is stuck at 50bp. Dirge comes in and ignores bulk up, then uses will-o-wisp to shut it down for the rest of the game.

GHOLDENGO
:ting-Lu: :maushold: :glimmora: :Skeledirge: :sv/gholdengo: :poke-ball:
:air-balloon: Gholdengo @ Air Balloon :air-balloon:
Ability: Good as Gold
Timid Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Make It Rain
- Nasty Plot
- Focus Blast

Honestly don’t think Gholdengo needs an explanation. I originally had this as a scarf set to help with breaking, but I changed it to air balloon as gholdengo is actually pretty decent at shutting down the donphan forms (:iron-treads: and :great-tusk:) with air balloon, two mons that we struggle with a little bit. Tera fighting is great for surprising chi-Yu and chien-pao and then hitting them with a big focus blast. Gholdengo is an amazing Pokémon, but we know that.

MEOWSCARADA
:ting-Lu: :maushold: :glimmora: :Skeledirge: :gholdengo: :sv/meowscarada:
:choice-scarf: Meowscarada @ Choice Scarf :choice-scarf:
Ability: Protean
Tera Type: Dark
Jolly Nature
- Flower Trick
- U-turn
- Sucker Punch
- Play Rough

And rounding out the team we have meowscarada. Meowscarada is an offensive pick that patched up some holes in the team. Especially against rotom-wash, dondozo, and donphan forms. Choice scarf allows meowscarada to quickly hit a Pokémon on a swap, and quickly get out. Sucker Punch adds some much needed priority to the team, and is the reason I am running Tera dark to add damage to sucker punch in a pinch. Play Rough is great at hitting the abundance of dark types in the meta and also allows my team some counter play against banded roaring moon under sun.

THREATS
:sv/dondozo:
Dondozo can be scary at times as it curses up and our unaware pokemon is a fire type. A well played dondozo is hard to deal with. The main two ways I deal with it are playing carefully with meowscarada or leading Skeledirge and going Tera fairy so you don’t get blown up by wave crash.

:sv/iron-treads: :sv/great-tusk:
These guys are problems, you have some ways to deal with it such as outplaying with air balloon gholdengo, great tusk you can ohko with tera fairy and you can also Tera fairy with dirge. You can also use ting-Lu against iron treads to an extent. There’s many ways to play around them but none of them are necessarily great options.

:sv/roaring-moon:
DD sets are fine, The problem is double band sets with photosynthesis on sun are really hard to swap into. The way to deal with it is instantly going Tera fairy on Skeledirge to resist crunch.

REPLAYS
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9ou-1734685394-ivvw7fkd06qjtvhg1p80sue7dze9gm7pw
(Thanks to max op boy for this replay)
vs
:Torkoal: :roaring-moon: :great-tusk: :meowscarada: :corviknight: :chi-Yu:

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9ou-1733565287-eyf4rc7n2rk7w1qugsbswnc3y975z3rpw
vs
:chien-pao: :chi-yu: :iron-valiant: :great-tusk: :goodra: :clodsire:

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9ou-1733916267
vs
:meowscarada: :Skeledirge: :quaquaval: :clodsire: :baxcalibur: :iron-thorns:

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9ou-1733924651
vs
:corviknight: :garchomp: :iron-valiant: :quaquaval: :gholdengo: :chi-yu:

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9ou-1734632097
vs
:great-tusk: :scovillain: :chi-Yu: :roaring-moon: :torkoal: :espeon:

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9ou-1734654972-cxphvty6j5wue2cp04544dbkfd6k582pw
vs
:dragonite: :glimmora: :iron-treads: :blissey: :annihilape: :tauros-paldea-fire:

CONCLUSION and POKEPASTES
Thats the team! I would like to thank max op boy for helping me test the team and collect replays and I would also like to thank you all and hope we have a great time in gen 9! I’m out.

Paste with my nicknames: https://pokepast.es/86264c8dd0a01abe

Without Nicknames: https://pokepast.es/e4d0de322cc6c416
good job this rtm is very neat I like how you did the the team bit and team building proccess
its very fun and plesent to read ps it’s very a very nice team

Tuthur

haha
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
Hello, your Maushold + Ting Lu core interested me. There a couple things I didn't like about your team though, so I made a couple edits before testing the team on ladder. I went from 1500 to almost 1700 with the team, so even if Maushold is quite a bad mon, I think this edited version is good enough for laddering. I wouldn't use it in tournaments though, there is just too much you need to do for Maushold to be useable.

:glimmora:
:meowscarada:
-> :meowscarada:

First, I wanted to revamp your hazard core, because Choice Scarf Glimmora is quite lame and unreliable at setting up Spikes. So I removed Glimmora and changed Meowscarada for Overgrow Heavy-Duty Boots (when you switch move, Protean becomes a liability and Meowscadara is easily put in Overgrow range due to its paper thin defenses), which has the benefit of setting up Spikes to weaken Maushold's checks, but also Knock Off to remove Rocky Helmet from the likes of Amoonguss and Corviknight which are a pain for Maushold.

:gholdengo: -> :magnezone::dragapult:
With the team losing a ton of Speed and a slot being freed by Glimmora's removal, I felt like Gholdengo could be replaced. Magnezone can trap Corviknight and other Steel-types for Maushold and act as a pseudo Defog blocker. On the other hand, Dragapult blocks Rapid Spin, brings some great defensive utility with unique set of resistances, and more importantly, outspeeds the whole unboosted metagame, making it a great revenge killer.

:skeledirge: -> :toxapex:
Toxapex rounded better the defensive synergy of the team, namely bringing a much needed Toxic Spikes absorber to the team and Chien Pao check. It is quite passive, but a lot of teams are unprepared for Toxapex and it can rack up some progress with Toxic and Rocky Helmet damage. Haze is also a great move to stop all the tera sweepers.

Unfortunately I couldn't patch the Great Tusk weakness, but with 4 Pokemon faster than it, it hasn't been unmanageable, even if it remains a huge threat. I also gave Maushold Low Kick which is quite useful against Rock- and Steel-types, or against heavy threats which you don't risk missing Population Bomb on.

Here is the edited version. I hope you'll like it!
Ting-Lu @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpD / 4 Spe
Careful Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Ruination
- Whirlwind

Maushold-Four @ Wide Lens
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Population Bomb
- Low Kick
- Bite
- Tidy Up

Dragapult @ Choice Specs
Ability: Infiltrator
Tera Type: Ghost
Timid Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Draco Meteor
- U-turn
- Flamethrower

Toxapex @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Regenerator
Impish Nature
- Recover
- Haze
- Liquidation
- Toxic

Magnezone @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Magnet Pull
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Flash Cannon
- Volt Switch
- Tera Blast

Meowscarada @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Overgrow
Jolly Nature
- Flower Trick
- Knock Off
- U-turn
- Spikes

Hello, your Maushold + Ting Lu core interested me. There a couple things I didn't like about your team though, so I made a couple edits before testing the team on ladder. I went from 1500 to almost 1700 with the team, so even if Maushold is quite a bad mon, I think this edited version is good enough for laddering. I wouldn't use it in tournaments though, there is just too much you need to do for Maushold to be useable.

First, I wanted to revamp your hazard core, because Choice Scarf Glimmora is quite lame and unreliable at setting up Spikes. So I removed Glimmora and changed Meowscarada for Overgrow Heavy-Duty Boots (when you switch move, Protean becomes a liability and Meowscadara is easily put in Overgrow range due to its paper thin defenses), which has the benefit of setting up Spikes to weaken Maushold's checks, but also Knock Off to remove Rocky Helmet from the likes of Amoonguss and Corviknight which are a pain for Maushold.

With the team losing a ton of Speed and a slot being freed by Glimmora's removal, I felt like Gholdengo could be replaced. Magnezone can trap Corviknight and other Steel-types for Maushold and act as a pseudo Defog blocker. On the other hand, Dragapult blocks Rapid Spin, brings some great defensive utility with unique set of resistances, and more importantly, outspeeds the whole unboosted metagame, making it a great revenge killer.

Toxapex rounded better the defensive synergy of the team, namely bringing a much needed Toxic Spikes absorber to the team and Chien Pao check. It is quite passive, but a lot of teams are unprepared for Toxapex and it can rack up some progress with Toxic and Rocky Helmet damage. Haze is also a great move to stop all the tera sweepers.

Unfortunately I couldn't patch the Great Tusk weakness, but with 4 Pokemon faster than it, it hasn't been unmanageable, even if it remains a huge threat. I also gave Maushold Low Kick which is quite useful against Rock- and Steel-types, or against heavy threats which you don't risk missing Population Bomb on.

Ting-Lu @ Leftovers
Careful Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Ruination
- Whirlwind

Jolly Nature
- Population Bomb
- Low Kick
- Bite
- Tidy Up

Dragapult @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Draco Meteor
- U-turn
- Flamethrower

Toxapex @ Rocky Helmet
Impish Nature
- Recover
- Haze
- Liquidation
- Toxic

Magnezone @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Flash Cannon
- Volt Switch
- Tera Blast

Jolly Nature
- Flower Trick
- Knock Off
- U-turn
- Spikes
I know it’s not my team but :maushold: is very viable it’s strong pop bomb dose so much dmg if hiting a a non resist pokemon and it’s the only pokemon that can remove hazards in front of :gholdengo: face but I will Amit :magnezone:is a great idea, also the reson why there Was two ghost types is so :maushold:could switch in on ghost moves and be immune then encore then set up and sweep but I still like the edits I would keep :skeledirge:

Ting-Lu @ Leftovers
Careful Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Ruination
- Whirlwind

Jolly Nature
- Population Bomb
- Low Kick
- Bite
- Tidy Up

Dragapult @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Draco Meteor
- U-turn
- Flamethrower

Toxapex @ Rocky Helmet
Impish Nature
- Recover
- Haze
- Liquidation
- Toxic

Magnezone @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Flash Cannon
- Volt Switch
- Tera Blast

Jolly Nature
- Flower Trick
- Knock Off
- U-turn
- Spikes
Thanks for the rate! The new edited team whilst being odd and off-meta at first sight actually seems strong on paper. I can't wait to test it out! One question though, toxapex got nerfed really badly this gen and I was wondering if there is any other Mon that fits the role, however I do see that here we want it as a tspike remover with toxic and it's also fat so that's a bonus. Other than that I can't wait to try the new team!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)