Other Features An Article Application For The Smog

Hello, My name is TonboMaster but you can just call me Tonbo.

I would like to submit an article idea for the smog.

The outline: Basically this article will cover Trivia and design details of Pokemon that are interesting and full of cultural background. It will cover the base design, the reason behind its typing, and maybe a legend or two that it may have been based on. Yes I know the outline is a little vague and a little similar to the dex (a youtube show/channel) but that's because every Pokemon is interesting and very different and each may require a slightly different approach for each Pokemon.

I have experience with studying myth in terms of classes and I am currently a student of the Japanese language (although since Pokemon designs have influences from pretty much every culture ever that only goes so far).

So I have attached A rough-draft for the staff to look at it is rather short but I can add to it if needed. WARNING: The file is a pdf because I used open office to write it.

Attachments

We had an article similar enough in concept to this in the past, which you can find here. I'd be a bit concerned about overlap for the sake of originality, and after looking over your writing sample, I'd say the style and quality of your writing needs work before it's ready to be published. Although The Smog has its own grammar team, writers still need to show enough quality in their work, so I'm rejecting this for now, but feel free to make another application in the future.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)