An ADV Player Bio: reyscarface

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have too many ideas in my head. I decided I liked this one best.

This "Bio" will in a sense be an Interview (but not a formal one! Not impeding on the toes of our interviewers here) that is written up in biography form. It's meant for competitive purposes and is to simply give the readers interested in competitive play a sense of a good player.

<kd24> itd just be straight pkmn talk with a good player
<kd24> here are questions id ask
<kd24> - When'd you start playing?
<kd24> - Have you innovated anything in ADV?
<kd24> - Toughest ADV opponents
<kd24> - Most Overrated ADVers
<kd24> - Has the metagame improved overtime or worsened?
<kd24> - Favorite Pokemon?
<kd24> - Favorite team? Why?
<kd24> - Thoughts on 2 ADV SPL matches left
<kd24> and that was just with 30 seconds
<kd24> of thinking of questions
<kd24> so i would ask more
<kd24> and let u say
<kd24> w/e u want to say
<kd24> player bios on good players
<kd24> would be cool i think
<kd24> get their thoughts and shit
<kd24> u went 6-2 in spl adv right?
<reyscarface> 7-2
<kd24> 7-2
<kd24> ok ya thats really good so ud be fine for this
<reyscarface> and ya sure

I will begin and finish interviewing rey tonight and then begin to write an article on the technical side, if this is approved. If you have any questions, feel free to message me on IRC.

I think this is a really interesting idea (I'd love to see more of these in future, if we move ahead with this!), and honestly, it's something I've wanted to see in the past, but other, former staff have had issues with it. As such, while I am going to vote in favour of this, I won't approve this right away -- I'd rather wait a little while to give the other staff chance to comment. :) Thanks for posting!

Birkal

We have the technology.
is a Top Artistis a Top CAP Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Yes, definitely approve. This is exactly the kind of article I like having in The Smog. You have my blessing; start working on this ASAP.

Try to get it done in two weeks if you can. That way, our grammar team can work to get things finished in time for release!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)