Other Among Us (PC/Android/iOS)

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
This is a cool game that I've recently seen a bunch of streamers playing. It's similar to mafia but you're on a spaceship and have to do tasks while the impostors (bad guys) kill people and sabotage the crewmates (good guys). The crewmates have to figure out who the impostors are and vote them off while the impostors try to blame others or kill enough people to win. The crewmates win either when all impostors are voted off or if they finish all of their tasks. The impostors win if they reach parity (equal number of impostors to crewmates).

Its $4.99 on steam, free on Android/iOS app store, but i'm sure if you look hard enough you can get it for free on PC too ;) Cross platform works so it doesn't matter what platform you use.

I'm posting this thread to see who is interested in playing, thinking of setting a time for tomorrow (Saturday) so we can get some games going instead of just trying to get a group on the fly. Ideally we'll do voice chat on discord to make the game flow more seamlessly but if you cannot do that, we will try to accommodate you.

We might be doing it in thew new firebot discord (see this thread) to try to get a wider audience but I'll try to coordinate things to get everyone on the same page.

Post here if you are interested.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)