- Giga Drain
- Psychic
- Sleep Powder

Steelix
- Curse
- Earthquake
- Roar
- Rock Slide

Eh, you have a huge MixTar weakness consider using Suicune over Slowbro to help that since you already have Exeggutor and Gengar to counter Machamp. Clamp is cool on Cloyster also as well as Explosion or Body Slam over Rock Slide on Steelix. A Pursuiter like Umbreon might help you Snorlax sweep as it kills those pesky ghost but meh..

I truely think Belly Drum lax is the way forward as of late. But your snorlax is good also, definately the best choice to absorb sleep (second to only the mighty zapdos).

With your team, I think you need to really try to not be "boom happy". Just because eggy,cloyster and genagr might be able to take out blissey or lax during a match doesnt mean you should.

Your team is very fragile and I suggest you try and find out the opponents full team b4 you start to sacrifice stuff.

For instance you have a major ground weak. Rhydon and Marowak w/or without hp bug. If you boom eggy early on you leave yourself open to those two pokes i mentioned. Yes you have slowbro but his very slow and sonner than later its gonna be in ko range from their earthquakes, definately Marowak. You could give Slowbro SleepTalk to help it counter Rhydon more effectively, but that job would probably be better done by Suicune. Although the Cross chop resistance is nice.

Theres also a Belly Zard weak. The only really counter[last resort] you have for it at the moment is gengar. And even then, with Zard's leftovers recovery at 50% theres a chance thunderbolt won't kill "51% to 60%". This is also where Sleep talk on Slowbro would come in handy if you didnt want to change any pokes on your team... thers also a possible choice of using counter with Lax.

One thing I can say about your team is that it doesnt have a belly Lax weak, thers only one poke Lax can safely drum on and thats slowbro. =)

Lose Slowbro for Zapdos and u have Ace's famous 5-boomers team. But I think yes, Suicune is definitely the better choice here as it holds sturdier in battle. Guess u can use Restalk Roar Suicune set. As for Snorlax, go for Selfdestructing Mixlax or Curselax.

Fuck Rest, DP over Rest on Slowbro.

Nothing really new/innovative; and still pretty much gets walled by most stalls.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)