Tournament Alternatium Playtest Tournament [The Finals!]

G-Luke

Sugar, Spice and One For All
is a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Approved by Yoshiblaze and the rest of the Mod Team

Alternatium_Banner.png

Alternatium Playtest Tour

Welcome everyone to the Alternatium Playtest Tour! After the PMPL, Alternatium underwent various big metagame changes, big shifts to top tier threats and a lot of buffs to lower level Pokemon in the metagame. More adjustments are due, but firstly we would like to see how the current metagame stacks up with these new changes, so here we are!

This is a Single Elimination, Bo3 style Tournament. Replays must be provided and if not, it will result in disqualification. Signups start now and end next week Friday, or when we get 24 signups (whichever comes first). Post down below with in to confirm, and good luck in the tourney!

G-Luke

G-Luke

Paulluxx MultiPokemon your match was due yesterday, please remember that your battle will also determine who faces ViZar, which was also supposed to take place this round as well. The best I can do is give you the day.

G-Luke

Its been a week, Ive seen zero attempt from either side to communicate or organize any form of match at all???? I have even tried reaching out on Discord but to no avail. It's unfortunate but I can't keep putting off R2, so I will officially consider the match between Paulluxx and swag god a dead game. This will also give ViZar the win.

The semifinals will now take place!

Semi Finals

ViZar v Moretto
r1dude v anaconja

Matches are due next Sunday, please get your matches in!​

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)