All Gens ALT PL- Semifinals

1678074845291.png

(Art by Kolohe )
Hosted by BigFatMantis and Monky25

Tournament Rules and Guidelines

Spreadsheet | Commencement/Admin Thread | Season Schedule

The Top Percentage Rattatas receive a bye to the finals. The semifinals will be played by the below teams

:rs/Cradily: vs :rs/Torchic:
Criminal Cradilys (2) vs Trailblazer Torchics (6)

RBY Ubers: Fc vs Enigami
RBY UU: Monai vs Shellnuts
RBY NU: nicole7735 vs iKiQ
GSC Ubers: Amaranth vs Torchic
GSC UU: Real FV13 vs romanji
GSC NU: TLTK vs BeeOrSomething
ADV Ubers: Farce Of The Death vs ArcticBreeze
ADV UU: Parpar vs JabbaTheGriffin
ADV NU: HANTSUKI vs Stockings
ADV DOU: tyo vs Memoric

Deadline for matches is Sunday, March 12 @ 11:59 PM GMT-5. Good luck everyone!

Last edited:

Sabelette

from the river to the sea
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Predicts, anything I do for ADV especially is just guessing:

Criminal Cradilys (6) vs Trailblazer Torchics (4)
RBY Ubers: Fc vs Enigami - just a vibe idk, Fc is really good at Ubers but Enigami has the advantage of really knowing RBY mechanics/experience
RBY UU: Monai vs Shellnuts - I think Monai's in Shell's head and I think any old guard UUers are really not adapting to the new UU especially well even if their preexisting skill is still getting them results
RBY NU: nicole7735 vs iKiQ - sorry but iKiQ does not win this with neutral luck, nicole missed one line in g2 last time that I think was winning but the luck was slanted
GSC Ubers: Amaranth vs Torchic - I was incorrectly somewhat skeptical of Amaranth's GSC Ubers and quickly corrected after the first few weeks lmao, that said I am very unsure on this one because Torchic is sick too
GSC UU: Real FV13 vs romanji - vibes
GSC NU: TLTK vs BeeOrSomething - vibes yet again
ADV Ubers: Farce Of The Death vs ArcticBreeze - literally just predicting based on last week's results from here down
ADV UU: Parpar vs JabbaTheGriffin
ADV NU: HANTSUKI vs Stockings
ADV DOU: tyo vs Memoric

innovamania

WEESNAWW
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Criminal Cradilys (5) vs Trailblazer Torchics (5)
RBY Ubers: Fc vs Enigami - pretty close matchup but based purely on RBY knowledge I have to give the edge to Enigami. I predict this goes to 3 games and one game Enigami loses just because he brought something obscure even for him.
RBY UU: Monai vs Shellnuts - I like shellnuts as a person and player and while he does have more rby experience then Monai I just think he's had a hard time adapting to the new meta like Sablette said. Definitely a possibility shellnuts win but I think Monai is just better equipped atm
RBY NU: nicole7735 vs iKiQ - Again I think iKiQ is a lot better then people give him credit for but Nicole has just been absolutely dominating this tier this tour so predicting against her/them would just be absurd.
GSC Ubers: Amaranth vs Torchic - This will probably be one of the closest games of the series and definitely of the gsc games. Both players are incredibly skilled and this is just purely based on my hunch or instinct and nothing else
GSC UU: Real FV13 vs romanji - both of these guys have kind of stuggled in this tier so far but I think Real FV13 is both more proven in other tiers and has more gsc uu support. so I predict him to win
GSC NU: TLTK vs BeeOrSomething - Bee lives for this tier and has so much enthusiasm for it and TLTK has been moved around too much I feel so he hasnt gotten the chance to really settle into any tier. both are homies though
ADV Ubers: Farce Of The Death vs ArcticBreeze - Arctic has been pretty consistent throughout the tour and I wasnt a huge fan of the team Farce brought last week but this will probably be another close one.
ADV UU: Parpar vs JabbaTheGriffin - This is a tough one but my gut says parpar purely because he's a newer adv uu player and since this is a suspect tier this tour isnt stuck in old habits like Jabba possibly is from having played this tier forever.
ADV NU: HANTSUKI vs Stockings - This is also a super close one I'm not sure who will win as both as equal in terms of skill. so I'm going just based on teams brought and I have liked hantsukis builds a lot more then stockings but this could go either way honestly
ADV DOU: tyo vs Memoric - this is absolutely a 100% hunch on paper it should be tyo that wins but I feel like memoric is such a strong doubles player and when it comes down to semis and the week gets serious he will deliver based purely on more tournament experience then tyo

Tiebreak: Cradilies choose RBY NU Torchics choose RBY Ubers and they both agree to GSC Ubers. and the tiebreak comes down to Torchic vs Amaranth in GSC Ubers

MrSoup

my gf broke up with me again
is a Tiering Contributor
RBTT Champion
Criminal Cradilys (6) vs Trailblazer Torchics (4)
RBY Ubers: Fc vs Enigami - FC has been impressing me
RBY UU: Monai vs Shellnuts - Shells got the juice still sorry
RBY NU: nicole7735 vs iKiQ - nicole really deserved the clean sweep this tourney but if she loses ill just blame luck and not myself
GSC Ubers: Amaranth vs Torchic - close, captain showdown gonna be epic
GSC UU: Real FV13 vs romanji - fv has got the experience here
GSC NU: TLTK vs BeeOrSomething - bee cares about the tier and people who don't tend to bring super outdated stuff
ADV Ubers: Farce Of The Death vs ArcticBreeze - id hope
ADV UU: Parpar vs JabbaTheGriffin - same reasoning as innova
ADV NU: HANTSUKI vs Stockings - honestly hantsuki seems to have lazy builds and doesn't seem too invested in this tour
ADV DOU: tyo vs Memoric - idt ive bolded tyo yet so

BeeOrSomething

Daylight Savings Time sucks
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
My eyes x.x

don’t run hp ice Xatu, Bayleef is good, pupitar sucks
1. Chinchou/Fearow
2. This is not ZU
3. It’s almost like it’s hard to answer a mon with great stats, good speed tier, arguably the best stab in the tier, and a 100 base power move to hit resists :clueless: also - Pupitar Earthquake vs. Octillery: 115-136 (34.1 - 40.3%) -- guaranteed 3HKO after Spikes and Leftovers recovery + it’s faster than this and magnemite

Owned

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)